剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm going up there.
我到楼上去
I'll meet you in the O.R. Yes, doctor.
到手术室等我 好的 医生
Her vital are stable. We're moving her to the O.R.
她稳定些了 我们要把她转移到手术室
And we -- we took this out of her stomach.
我们从她的胃部取出了这个
Is this real enough for you?
够真实了吧
What the hell is she doing?
她到底在干什么
Let her do it. They need it.
随她吧 他们欠教训
Your daughter is sick,
你们的女儿病了
and if you don't admit her,
如果你们不让她接受治疗
something like this will happen again.
这样的事情会继续发生
Oh, my God, Robert. Oh, my God.
天哪 罗伯特 天哪
Just tell us she'll be okay.
她会没事吧
We're gonna do our best.
我们会尽力的
Pretty ballsy.
真有种
That's the kind of thing that gets you fired.
这种行为可能会害你丢了工作
I just couldn't help myself. I was so mad.
我没控制住 太生气了
Good. There's nothing wrong with being pissed off.
生气没有什么不对的
Just remember, it's not gonna work every time.
但记住 不是每一次都能这么处理的
Guess I'm just gonna have to get fired a lot then.
看来我得做好多被开除几次的准备了
T.C., open the door!
TC 开门
Who the hell's that?!
那他妈是谁
Come on, guys. Why is this door locked?
同志们 干嘛把门锁著
Forget it. Just get the door and make her go away.
算了 开门打发她走
And don't -- don't do anything stupid. I'm...
别自作聪明 我会
What's going on? Hello? T.C.? Dwayne?
怎么回事 有人吗 TC 德韦恩
Move this.
搬开这个
I'm watching you.
我盯著你呢
Hey. What the hell's going on in here?
里面到底是怎么回事
Why is this door locked?
为什么把门锁著
Yeah, sorry. Just, you know, we, uh --
抱歉 只是我们
the guy kept moving, so we had to rescan him a bunch of times.
这家伙动个不停 我们重做了好几次
Dwayne went to go get some more contrast, and --
德韦恩去拿造影剂了
Tee, you're bleeding. What in the --
T 你在流血 到底怎么
You know... Come on! Hey!
就是 过来
Get in here!
给我进来
Oh, my God.
天哪
Don't move! Now close the door and block it!
别动 把门关起来堵住
Don't think I won't use it.
别以为我不会开枪
Get against that wall.
靠墙站著
Now! Right there! Get against that wall!
快点 过去 靠墙站著
Okay! I'm going! I'm going!
好 我去 我去
Right there. Oh, my God.
老实点 天哪
Oh, my God. Dwayne?
天哪 德韦恩
Stop it!
老实点
Jordan. Jordan. Hey.
乔丹 乔丹
Take it easy. It's gonna be okay.
放松 会没事的
This factory fire in Selma continues to rage out of control.
塞尔玛的工厂大火火势失控 正在蔓延
Come on, people! Let's clear out the trauma rooms!
大家快点 准备好创伤室
I'm setting up each room with intubation and chest tube trays.
所有创伤室都准备了气管和胸腔插管托盘
Mollie, have Jordan page me as soon as we know
莫莉 一旦明确患者人数
the number of patients we're getting.
就让乔丹报给我
I will when she gets back.
等她回来就告诉她
She's not back yet? Nope.
她还没回来吗 没有
Mr. Ragosa? Security's on the line for you.
拉戈萨先生 保安找您
Let's go! Let's go! We have a lot of victims!
快点快点 患者很多
Yes?
什么事
Okay.
好
Uh, put it on the E.R. Monitor.
切到急诊室的监控上
Son of a bitch.
妈的
Yes, this Michael Ragosa, San Antonio Memorial.
我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的迈克·拉戈萨
I need to call in a hostage situation.
我报♥警♥ 有人被劫持了
This guy is dead.
这人已经死了
How are we gonna get out of this?
我们要怎样才能逃出去
Jordan, look at me.
乔丹 看著我
Jordan, look at me.
乔丹 看著我
We need him to think he's alive. We gotta trick him.
我们必须相信他还活著 这样才能骗过他
Is he dead?
他死了吗
'cause he looks dead.
他看起来好像死了
No. He's not dead.
没 他没死
No? Then why's that thing still beeping?
没有 那为什么那东西还在鬼叫
And why you pumping his chest?
还有你为什么要一直按他的胸
It means he's got no pulse.
这说明他没有心跳了
Do you think I'm stupid?
你们以为我是傻瓜吗
We're working it out.
我们正在想办法
We just need to get the blood up to his brain,
要让血液流进他的大脑
and then we can fix him and wake him up.
然后我们就能治好他 让他醒来了
But I need that bag over there.
不过我需要那边的包
Get me the bag if you want him to talk.
如果你想让他说话就快把包拿给我
All right. This red one?
好吧 这个红的吗
Here's your bag.
给你
Ah, shoot.
不好
II'll get it. I'll... You got this?
我来拿 我来 你拿吗
Just calm down everybody. Okay?
大家都冷静一下好吗
Topher, keep going with the compressions.
陶福 继续按压
I think we stopped the bleeders.
我觉得出血已经止住了
It's working. We-- we stemmed the bleeding.
有效果了 出血已经止住了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. But he's still not talking.
很好 很好 但他还是不能说话
He'll talk. I need some time.
他会说话的 我需要时间
I don't have time.
我没有时间
Okay, I need to clamp off the aorta
我要夹住主动脉
to get the blood up to his brain.
让血流入他的大脑
That will wake him up for a few minutes,
这能让他清醒几分钟
and then you can talk to him.
然后你就可以跟他说话了
Right. We got the heart beating.
是的 现在有了心跳
It'll work. I've seen it done before.
会有效的 我以前见过这样做的
Okay. All right, you have five more minutes. That's it.
好吧 你们还有五分钟 快
Perfect.
非常好
Ambulances are two minutes out, people!
大伙们 救护车还有两分钟到
What the hell is going on?
到底出什么事了
T.C., Topher, and Jordan
TC 陶福和乔丹
are in a hostage situation.
被人劫持了
What?
什么
Listen.
听好
I need you to step up.
我要你先顶著
Scott is on his way in,
斯科特克正在赶来
and we have a lot of victims en route,
还有很多伤者也在来的路上
So right now, it is on you.
所以现在 需要你负起责任来
Okay?
好吗
Krista, Paul, here.
克丽丝塔 保罗 过来
You're in Trauma 3. You're in Trauma 4.
你去创伤三室 你去创伤四室
Whatever comes in, you assist on.
等伤患一到 你们就去协助
You're gonna see some scary things tonight.
今晚你们将会目睹各种胆战心惊的画面
Know the patient is always more scared than you.
记住患者比你们更害怕
Got it. I'm ready.
知道了 我准备好了
Go. Jocelyn, you're gonna be in 2 with me.
快去 乔斯林跟我去创伤二室
Landry, can you help with intake and assist 'em with triage?
兰德丽 能帮忙收治和分诊病人吗
Whatever you need.
当然可以
And, Drew, you got this.
德鲁 你能行的
Thanks.
谢谢
Commander.
队长
There are three doctors and one technician in the radiology suite.
有三名医生和一名技师在放射科
And this is the man who I think may have them.
这是那个可能劫持了他们的人
My men are ready to clear this area.
我的人已经准备好清场了
We're gonna have to shut down this hospital.
我们得关闭这家医院
Uh, we can't do that. There's a huge chemical fire.
我们不能这么做 有一场严重的化工厂火灾
You can shut down the second floor,
你们可以封锁二楼
but the E.R. can't close.
但急诊不能关
But that's not safe.
这样很不安全
We're the only trauma center in ten counties.
我们是方圆十县唯一的创伤中心
Victims are coming here.
伤者正在路上
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表