剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah? Dude, I've been trying.
会吧 兄弟 我在帮你
If you'd stop playing so much, maybe you'd get somewhere.
如果你别再那么不正不经 可能就有戏了
Playing? I'm -- I'm not a player.
不正不经 我...我可是正经人
I-I'm not a player, dude. I just crush a lot.
我是正经人 我就是对她太上心
The O.R. called back. They're ready for him.
手术室回电♥话♥了 他们准备好了
Let's get moving.
那就走吧
Little help, Dwayne?
搭把手 德韦恩
Hey. Is he talking yet?
他现在能说话了吗
Hey. I'm s-- I'm sorry, agent. I didn't catch your name.
不好意思 探员 我忘了你叫什么名了
This is a restricted area and we need to get him to the O.R.
这里不让随便进的 我们得送他去手术室
No one's going anywhere.
谁都不许走
Is that so?
是吗
Think I'm playing, doc?
你以为我在开玩笑吗 医生
It's okay. It's okay. Get him talking.
好的 好的 让他说话
It's not that easy.
没那么简单
Just do it, or I'm gonna kill every one of you.
照办就是 不然我就杀光你们
You don't have to point that.
你不用非得这么说话
What --
什么...
How's that?
这样怎么样
Dwayne?
德韦恩
Dwayne!
德韦恩
He's dead.
他死了
Well, now I have your attention.
现在总算引起你们的重视了
He has a belly full of blood.
他内出血很严重
He's gonna die if we don't get him to the O.R.
如果我们不把他送进手术室他就会死
Just shut up and get over there against the wall.
给我闭嘴 过去靠墙站好
All right. And turn around!
好 转过身去
I'm gonna have a little conversation with him,
我要和他谈几句
and then I'll be on my way.
然后我就走
Oh, God. Dwayne.
天啊 德韦恩
You, come on. I know. I know.
你 给我说话 我知道
Just do what he says so we're not next.
不想做第二个被爆头的就按他说的做
Shut up over there.
给我闭嘴
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, you're damn right you're sorry.
是啊 你♥他♥妈♥真是该道个歉
What are you trying to do, double-cross me?
你想干什么 想骗老子吗
Tell me where our money is.
告诉我钱在哪里
Brownsville.
在布朗斯维尔
Brownsville. Tell me!
在布朗斯维尔 快说
Wake up, you bastard! Come on!
给我醒醒你个混♥蛋♥ 醒醒啊你
What's the address?
地址是什么
What the hell's wrong with him?
他又怎么了
Get over here and just make him talk.
给我过来让他开口说话
Wake him up.
把他给我弄醒
He's losing his pulse.
他的脉搏在减弱
If-if you ever want him to speak again,
如果你还想让他再开口
He needs an O.R. now.
他现在就得进手术室
He's not going to the O.R.
他不会去手术室的
I need him to talk for a minute,
我就要他说一小会儿话
and then I'll be on my way.
然后我就动身上路
You don't understand. You don't understand.
你不明白 你不明白
His blood pressure dropped too low for him to wake up.
他血压降得太低 这让他无法醒过来
No, you don't understand.
不 你才不明白
I vouched for this piece of crap, okay?
我给这混♥蛋♥做了担♥保♥
If I don't get what I need from him,
如果从他身上弄不到我需要的东西
I'm a dead man.
我必死无疑
So he dies,
他要是死了
and you two are gonna join your friend over there.
你们就去地府和你们的朋友作伴吧
I got nothin' to lose, pal.
我没什么可失去的了 小子们
She had all the symptoms of left M.C.A. stroke.
她呈现出左侧大脑中动脉中风的所有症状
Loss of speech, right-sided weakness with collapse,
失语 瘫倒时身体右侧无力
but her M.R.I. was normal.
但她的核磁共振结果正常
And she collapsed as she was leaving?
她要离开的时候瘫倒的吗
Actually... Yeah. In the hallway, by the storage room.
其实 对 在储藏室的走廊上
Yeah, I think she was looking for the restroom.
我觉得她当时在找洗手间
And what's her status now?
现在她状况如何
The initial stroke symptoms resolved,
一开始的中风症状消失了
But she's having migratory weakness... Squeeze my hand.
但她现在出现游走性肌无力 捏我的手
Intermittent loss of vision and speech.
间歇性视觉及言语功能丧失
And this all started with a fall on her neck?
这些都是从她摔伤脖子开始的吗
Can you push?
你能推一下吗
Yes.
对
She fell off her pole.
她从钢管上掉下来
Apparently they are very dirty and slippery.
那些钢管显然又脏又滑
Sounds like somebody's been doing his homework.
听上去某人做了不少功课嘛
And it also sounds like she has a vertebral artery dissection.
听上去她好像是椎动脉剥离
That's a tear in the wall of the artery
就是说动脉血管壁内层撕裂剥离
that causes a flap that blocks blood flow to the brain. Okay?
因此形成的片状物阻塞了流向脑部的血液供应
So we order a C.T. angiogram,
所以我们要订个血管造影CT
we start her on heparin, and we call vascular.
先给她用肝素 然后呼叫血管科
Exactly. On it.
没错 走了
Don't worry. We're gonna take care of you. You'll be okay.
别担心 我们会照顾你的 你会好的
Hey, look. It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Look, if you hadn't gotten the lap dance,
就算你没让她跳膝上艳舞
she might've stroked out while driving.
她也可能在开车的时候中风
You're like our little, um...virgin hero.
你就像我们的小小处♥男♥英雄
Yeah, what's wrong with his breathing?
他的呼吸出了什么问题
The crush injury to his throat
他喉部的挤压伤
must've caused laryngeal swelling.
肯定造成了喉部肿胀
Well, fix it.
那就快治
That's why we need an O.R.
所以我们要做手术啊
You're not going to the O.R.! I'm not taking that chance!
你们不能去手术室 我才不会冒险呢
We know.
我们知道
We're gonna get him tubed before we lose the airway.
我们要在他窒息前尽快进行插管
We're on it. Just do it.
我们在处理了 快点
We have an E.T. Tube, but no laryngoscope.
我们有气管插管 但是没有喉镜
We'll never get it in without the scope.
没有喉镜没法完成插管
We won't be able to see what we're doing.
我们会看不到插管的情况
What is that? What's the beeping?
怎么了 那个嘀嘀声是什么意思
I told you. He needs the O.R.
我跟你说了 他需要手术
Toph. Toph. Okay. What are you doin'?
陶福 没事 你在干吗
He's going into respiratory failure.
他已经开始呼吸衰竭了
His throat's closed. We need to breathe for him.
他的喉管闭合了 我们要帮他呼吸
This will act as a lighted stylet. It just might work.
这个和发光导丝差不多 说不定有用
Turn down the light. Do it if you wanna talk to him.
关灯 如果你想让他开口就照做
It will let us see where we are.
这能让我们看到管子到哪里了
OK. Come on. Come on.
好了 快点 快点
Let's go. Why is this taking so long?
快点啊 为什么搞了这么久
Come on. Get in.
拜托 进去吧
You better not lose him.
你最好别让他死了
You're almost there.
你快成功了
That's it.
就是这样
Advancing the tube.
把管子推进去
Okay. Good.
好了
Is that it?
这样就好了吗
Is it gonna work?
有效果吗
You're in. Good. Good.
你插♥进♥去了 很好
So when do I get my room upstairs?
我什么时候可以去楼上的病房♥
You're gonna come visit, right?
你会来看我的对吗
I'm sorry, Nina,
对不起 妮娜
but your parents won't let us admit you,
但是你的父母不让我们接收你
and they wanna take you home.
他们想把你带回家
But...
但是
you can force them.
你可以强制他们的
You're the doctor.
你是医生啊
I can't.
我不能
I did everything I could think of to make it happen,
我做了一切我所能做的
but it didn't work.
但是没有用
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表