剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
The deputy said that you would both be dead
警方说要是车直接撞上
if the accident had been head on.
你们俩就都死了
Your reflex saved Matthew.
你的应急反应救了马修
And then despite being in shock
尽管你当时吓到了
and injured yourself, you crawled to the highway,
你也受伤了 但你还是爬到了高速路
called 9-1-1.
打了急救电♥话♥
This was not your fault.
这不是你的错
Do you understand that?
你懂了吗
Look me in the eye and tell me you understand.
看著我的眼睛 告诉我你懂了
I understand.
我懂了
Honey?
宝贝
Your mother's here. Tommy.
你妈妈来了 汤米
Mom.
妈妈
Son of a bitch. This isn't working.
妈的 这样不行
We're not gonna be able
我们没办法把头骨
to attach the skull to the neck bone.
固定到颈骨上
It'll take six screws.
需要六颗螺钉
The cervical vertebra has a fracture on the left side.
颈椎左侧有骨裂
There's nothing for the screws to hold onto.
没地方可以支撑螺钉
What about the front of the neck?
颈前部那里呢
No. It's got a hairline fracture there, too.
不行 那里也有细微骨裂
The N20 is starting to fade.
麻醉作用正在消退
I don't know how much more of this he can take.
不知道他还能坚持多久
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
You're going to need to attach
你需要把头骨直接
the skull directly to the spine.
固定在脊椎上
What keeps it in place?
怎么固定
A titanium loop.
用钛环
Use the wires to secure it to the base of the skull
用线将其固定在头骨底端
and remove a piece of his rib to fortify it.
然后移除部分肋骨进行加固
They've had success with the procedure at Barrow in Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥城巴罗神经研究所曾成功完成这项手术
I observed it at a seminar there last Spring.
去年春天我在研讨会上看到过
It will work.
会成功的
It's our best option.
这是最好的方案了
Ready, doctor?
准备开始吗 医生
Sweat.
擦汗
Almost done.
快完成了
I've attached the loop to the spine
已将钛环接到脊椎上
and the wire to the skull.
头骨连上线了
What's next?
下一步做什么
Very easy, Jordan.
很简单 乔丹
Go underneath that piece of rib to fortify the spine.
伸入到肋骨下固定脊椎
Very careful. I got it.
千万小心 我知道了
The graft needs to be placed
移植骨需要放在
on each side of the spinous process between C1 and C2.
C1和C2肋骨之间的脊柱棘突两侧
Okay. The grafts are in position.
好了 植骨已放好
Let's secure them and close.
固定好然后缝合吧
I'm still glad I hit him.
我还是庆幸我打了他一拳
I'm a little claustrophobic.
我有点幽闭恐惧症
It's gonna be okay, Kara.
没事的 卡拉
Just take a nap. Okay?
就眯一会好吗
You need to be very still.
你得保持不动
We only have one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会
I'm afraid the test results from our earlier appointment
上次我们所做的检测报告
were not encouraging.
结果不容乐观
Your vision is definitely deteriorating.
你的视力确实在衰退
When was the last time you had corrective surgery?
上次你做矫正手术是什么时候
It's been a while.
很久以前了
Not since med school. Oh.
在上医学院之前 哦
You're an MD, too?
你也有医学博士学位
No, I had to quit.
没有 我当时必须退学
You really can't perform surgery
因为如果看不清楚的话
when you can't see that well.
是不可能做好手术的
So how's your boy doing? Think he'll make it?
你的那个小男孩怎么样了 能活下去吗
Don't know. Have to wait for the swelling to go down first.
不知道 得等消肿了再说
All right. How you doing?
好吧 你怎么样
Doing great.
挺好的
You know that new intern Krista?
你知道那个新来的实习医师克丽丝塔吧
Yeah. Totally into me.
知道 完全迷上我了
I'm not gonna do anything about it, though.
我不会对她怎么样啦
Don't worry. But...
放心吧 不过...
I mean, not that I wouldn't want to.
我不是不想
She's pretty hot, right? I'd love to hit that. But...
她的确很漂亮 我很想追 但是
Gray area in the workplace.
工作场所的灰色地带
Kinda confuses, crosses the line and such.
总是有些太暧昧 越线什么的
Drew. What?
德鲁 怎么了
Do you really want me to say it?
你真的要我说出来吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
No one cares that you're gay.
没人在乎你是个同性恋
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
Okay. Okay. Sorry I brought it up.
好吧好吧 抱歉提起这个
But...You don't have to pretend with me
但是在我面前你就别装了
if...You are pretending.
如果你正在假装的话
Why would you even think that?
你怎么会这么想呢说
You've been here over a year.
你来这里已经一年了
Nobody's ever met your girl.
从来都没人见过你的女朋友
Nobody's seen you with a girl.
也没人见过你和女孩在一起过
You've turned down a ton of other women,
你拒绝了无数美女投怀
fix-ups from the other nurses.
还有其他护士的相亲
Now there's this hot new intern --
现在又来了一个漂亮的新实习生
Okay, okay, stop.
好了好了 打住
Do you think anyone else thinks this?
你觉得别人会不会也这么想
No -- no, nobody's said anything that I've heard,
不会 没有 没人说过这种闲话
but maybe you should think about coming out.
但是你应该考虑一下出柜了
No way. No.
没门儿 不行
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
The second I come out, I am the gay guy.
我要是出了柜 就会被打上同性恋的标签
How many gay guys were in your ranger unit?
你们部队有多少同性恋
Exactly.
是吧
I love the army, Tee,
我喜欢部队 T
And I will not risk losing that...
而我不会冒这种风险
For anything.
无论如何都不行
Coming out is not an option.
我绝不会出柜的
That is so gay.
你真是太基了
Matthew.
马修
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Matthew, move your hand if you can hear us.
马修 如果你能听到就动动你的手
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Can you move your hand?
你能动一下手吗
Son?
儿子
M-mom?
妈妈
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
It's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
How amazing was that?
真的太棒了
Hey, how'd it go?
情况如何
It was unbelievable.
真是难以置信
Yeah? It worked.
真的吗 成功了
Kid got his feeling back.
现在那孩子恢复了知觉
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Uh-oh. Yeah. Party's never over.
真是没完没了啊
I'll catch you guys later.
待会再见了
So...I loved hearing from my new boss
我很高兴能从新上司那里听到
that I'm banging her ex.
我正和她的前任约炮
Thanks for the heads up on that one.
感谢告知
And...Here I thought you were a virgin.
我想这方面你可是完全没什么经验哦
Day shift staff, report for duty.
白班值班人员 报到上班
All day shift staff, report for duty.
全天值班人员 报到上班
Am I pregnant?
我怀孕了吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表