剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
My patients might not be as thrilled as all of you guys, okay?
我的患者不一定会跟你们一样高兴
And then Rick, and he's got his guys here. So I...
瑞克 他的战友都在这 我...
Oh, man. I gotta go. I gotta...
老天 我得走了 得走了
No. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Me, too. Listen, Drew, Drew.
别走 好吧我也要走 德鲁 听著
Drew...just try and breathe. Okay?
德鲁 试著呼吸 好吗
I have some really, really good news.
我有非常非常好的消息
I know you were worried because
我知道你很担心因为
But I was not telling you the truth.
但我没跟你说实话
That's progress.
有进步
Matt and I are in love.
马特和我相爱了
And now...we have a bun in the oven.
现在我们有了爱情的结晶
You think you're pregnant?
你觉得自己怀孕了
Oh, I know I'm pregnant.
我知道我怀孕了
I've been carrying this baby for two years now,
我已经怀这个宝宝两年了
and...it is coming.
现在即将出生了
Well, then why don't we do a pregnancy test?
那我们何不去做个孕检
Just to be sure.
确认一下
You know what?
你知道吗
A test would offer proof to that damn sister of mine.
孕检能让我家大姐看到证据
She thinks I'm cuckoo.
她以为我疯了
Not one person in my family believes that I am pregnant.
我家没一个人相信我怀孕了
Then let's show them the truth. Come on.
那就让我们证明给他们看 走吧
So you love to cook.
你喜欢烹饪
No, I don't love to cook.
不 我不爱烹饪
Online dating is like a job interview.
网恋就好比面试
You say whatever they need to hear to close the deal.
说点对方想听的就成交了
Mmhmm. Okay?
嗯 懂了
So what can you cook?
所以你会做什么
Eggs. Omelets.
鸡蛋 煎蛋卷
That's...that's perfect.
太好了
That says, "Come over. Spend the night."
相当于说 「来嘛 共度良宵」
What?! "We'll do a little bit of this in the morning."
什么 「早上我们可以煎些蛋卷」
What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It's beautiful.
什么 多美好
That...that's...weird.
这 这也太怪了吧
This is all so weird.
全部都怪怪的
What?
怎么了
I haven't dated anybody in 15 years.
我十五年没约过会了
God, I met my wife in high school.
我和我老婆是高中时候认识的
Yeah, well, unless you wanna get arrested,
除非你想被捕
you need to meet the next woman someplace else.
否则就得去别的地方另觅新欢
Now next question -- what do you look for?
下一问题 你想找什么样的
What type do you like?
喜欢什么型的
I like petite, someone who speaks her mind,
我喜欢娇小 说话坦率
smart, professional.
聪明的职业女性
Yeah, good luck finding that online.
祝你能在网上找到那种女人
All right, let's post this thing.
好啦 发布吧
I'm Dr. Landry De la Cruz
我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的
from San Antonio Memorial.
兰德丽·德拉·科鲁兹医生
I'm calling about your sister Jessica Palmer.
我打来和你谈谈你妹妹杰茜卡·帕默
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Tough shift?
当班不顺吗
Ms. Palmer is back and driving me crazy.
帕默女士归来 要把我逼疯了
How's the guy with the leg injury?
腿受伤的那位怎么样了
Not good.
不大好
I'm trying to save it, but...
我试著救他 可是
you're probably gonna need to talk to him,
你可能得和他谈谈了
to help him through the process.
帮他渡过难关
Hey, Tee? Uh, just a... little help?
T 帮我一下
Uh, make time for Captain Lincoln, please.
请找时间和林肯上尉谈谈
What's up?
什么事
Uh, I need your guys' opinion on the kid with the nosebleed.
我要听听你俩对流鼻血那孩子病情的看法
Okay. I mean, all right.
明白 好
I'm sorry, sir. Okay, look at this.
抱歉先生 看看这个
He has almost no platelets.
他几乎没有血小板
Now what could've caused them to plummet like that?
什么能引起血小板这样骤降
Leukemia.
白血病
Yeah, but his other blood cell lines are not effected.
是 可他别的血液细胞值并未受影响
Um... right.
对哦
Maybe dengue fever?
也许是登革热
Where would he have caught it from?
他从哪儿感染到这种病呢
He was in Afghanistan, not Vietnam.
他在阿富汗 不是越南
His coags and fibrinogen are normal.
他的凝血和纤溶都正常
I was thinking maybe an autoimmune disorder.
我在想也许是自身免疫缺陷
Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
特发性血小板减少性紫癜
I.T.P.
简称ITP
Low platelets, normal crit, and white cells.
血小板低 其他值正常 还有白细胞
I.T.P.
ITP呀
You... Case closed. Thank you.
你 搞定 谢谢
Anytime.
随时效劳
So you got Drew's friend, right?
所以是你治德鲁的朋友 对吗
Yeah. Yeah. A Fort Hood buddy.
是啊 胡德堡基地的哥们儿
But, um...you know, he's stable now.
不过 现在情况稳定了
Good. I thought he was getting amputated.
很好 我以为他要截肢呢
No, no. Wanna try every avenue first.
不会 什么法子都得试试嘛
Of course.
当然
All right. You did great.
好了 你做得很好
Hey, Tee, I need to talk to you for a second.
T 我想和你谈一下
Sure.
好
So...Scott saw us arrive today. Ah.
斯科特看见我们今天一起来了
And I told him that you needed a ride
我跟他说你摩托车送修了
because your bike's in the shop.
所以需要搭个便车
Why would you tell him that? I don't know. I don't know.
你为什么要这样说 我不知道
I just didn't wanna upset him that you came by.
我不想跟他说你来过 害他不开心
I feel terrible.
我觉得糟透了
About the other day?
关于那一天的事吗
No. No, because I lied.
不 不 因为我撒了谎
Okay, I don't know how I feel about that kiss.
我不知道我对那个吻感觉如何
Oh, you know what? That's-that's not even true, okay.
你知道吗 这甚至不是我的真心话
I feel-I feel guilty and I'm confused. I...
我很有负罪感而且很混乱
Jordan, they need you in Trauma 1.
乔丹 创伤一室要你过去
T.C., Dr. Clemmens wants to see you in the OR immediately.
TC 克莱门斯医生要你立即去手术室
I've been waiting to do...
我在等著做...
the amputation on Captain Lincoln,
林肯上尉的截肢手术
and I just found out that you did an external emergency bypass.
而我刚发现你做了个应急搭桥术
Yeah. I'm trying to give him the chance to save his leg.
没错 我试图给他机会保住他的腿
Well, he has no chance of saving his leg.
但他没可能保住他的腿
Well, I haven't asked you for a consult, so...
我可没向你咨♥询♥ 所以
Excuse me, Dr. Callahan.
抱歉 卡拉翰医生
So I'm not ready to amputate. Autograph please?
我还没准备好截肢 请签名
Your job is to stabilize.
你的工作是稳定伤情
If they need surgery, they come to me.
如果他们需要手术 就由我接手
And you-you amputate the limbs of
你只会给老人和生了病的人截肢
old people and people who have been sick.
你只会给老人和生了病的人截肢
Soldiers?
而对士兵来说
They need to feel like this is the last resort, not the first.
他们需要觉得这是最终手段 而非第一选择
That's Landry's job, not yours.
那是兰德丽的工作 不是你的
You wasted my time.
你浪费了我的时间
Next time, I'll consider your delicate feelings
下一次 我会在人必须截掉腿之前
before the person's gotta lose his leg.
考虑到你脆弱的小心灵的
Oh, sure. Yeah, make this about me. Do you not get it?!
为我考虑是吧 你听不懂人话吗
I was waiting in the OR,
我在手术室等著
Four soldiers in line to get opened up,
有四个士兵排著队等待手术
waiting because you thought it was okay to do your own thing.
他们等著是因为你自作主张毫无愧意
Not my thing, okay?! My patient's thing!
这根本不是我的事 这是我病人的事
So you leave it for a few more hours.
你只不过等了几小时
This whole kamikaze battlefield surgery crap
既然我在这里 那个整个手术师
is not gonna fly anymore now that I'm here.
再糟糕也得由我来搞定
You need to step away and stop acting like
你得离远一点 别搞得像
you own this place and everyone in it.
你是这地方的老大一样
I'm doing that amputation now.
我现在就做截肢手术
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表