剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Unclear etiology.
病因不明
What's your daughter's name? Nina.
您女儿叫什么名字 妮娜
Okay. We'll take a listen.
好的 我们先听听看
Sats are normal and lungs are clear.
氧饱和正常 双肺听诊无异常
Nina, I'm Dr. Bell-hart. What's going on?
妮娜 我是贝尔哈特医生 你哪里不舒服
There's a problem with your throat?
你的嗓子不舒服吗
Holy crap.
天呐
What is it?
怎么回事
She swallowed a fork. What?!
她吞下去一把叉子 什么
A fork? Heather, take care of the parents.
一把叉子 海瑟 照顾好患者父母
Let's get her into Trauma 1.
送她去创伤一室
It's okay. I'm right here, honey.
没事的 我就在这儿 宝贝儿
I see the fork.
我看到叉子了
Good. Now firmly grab it at the base
很好 现在平稳地从底部抓住它
and gently pull.
轻轻地拉出来
Damn it.
该死
I lost it. It -- it slipped further down.
我没抓住 叉子滑得更深了
Sats are dropping. Pulse ox is down to 83.
氧饱和在下降 指脉氧降到83
Okay, Krista, we have to do this now.
克丽丝塔 我们得马上取出来
II can't grab it. Yeah, you can.
我抓不住 你可以的
Sats are 79%.
氧饱和79%
Okay, focus.
精神集中
Breathe.
呼吸
Wait. I got it.
等等 我抓住了
Okay, good. Pull it out.
很好 拉出来
Okay.
很好
Okay.
好了
Sats coming up.
生命体征好转
Very good, Krista.
很好 克丽斯塔
Now all we have to do is figure out
现在需要做的就是弄明白
how the hell it got in there.
这叉子是怎么吞下去的
Lauren, send off a trauma panel and notify the blood bank
劳伦 拿清创包来 通知血库
we're activating the massive transfusion protocol.
我们需要进行大量输血
Yes, doctor. Dr. Callahan,
好的医生 卡拉翰医生
this is agent Milo Osbourne of the D.E.A.
这位是缉毒局的麦洛·奥斯本探员
He is assigned to the case.
他负责这件案子
FBI was tracking a small plane
联调局正在追查一架
that was flying low over the border,
低空飞越边境的小型飞机
carried suspected smugglers.
机上载有走私嫌疑犯
Made a stop in Brownsville,
经停布朗斯维尔之后
and then the feds just blew it and lost it.
联调局就把飞机跟丢了
Anybody else on board? Pilot was D.O.A.,
还有别的人在机上吗 驾驶员当场死亡
this was the only guy.
只有他还活著
And some of these.
机上还有些别的东西
Okay, I'll take that for evidence.
我先拿走列为证据了
How soon can I talk to him?
想让他开口说话得用多久
We have to stabilize him first.
我们得先使他状况稳定下来
He has a severe crush injury to his chest and abdomen.
他的胸部和腹部遭受了严重的挤压伤
And we'll let you know when he's speaking.
他一开口我们就通知你
So I'm okay?
情况还行吧
Yeah, you look great.
你看上去很好
The X-rays are -- are normal.
X光片 都很正常
Uh, we think it's just a strain, so...
我们认为只是肌肉拉伤
Yeah, we're just waiting on the labs.
我们还在等化验结果
We wanna make double sure you're okay.
好完全确认你没有事
Listen, boys, I appreciate the concern,
小伙子们 多谢你们关心
but I gotta get back to work.
但我还得工作去
If I leave now, I can still make some decent cash tonight.
如果我现在就走 今晚还能大赚一笔
Yeah, I gotta go deal with another patient.
我还得去看看别的病人
Candy, I can promise you it's gonna be a half-hour tops.
坎迪 我保证 最多半小时
Paul, don't let her leave.
保罗 先别让他走
He's cute. Too bad he's gay.
他很帅 可惜是个同性恋
Wait. How'd you know that?
等会儿 你怎么知道的
I get stared at by men for a living.
我就是吃抓男人眼球这口饭的
I know when somebody's not looking at me
我看得出来谁对我没兴趣
like the way you are now.
不像你这样目不转睛
No. No, no, no. I-I mean, you're -- you're my patient,
不不不 我是说 你是我的病人
uh, so I have to look at you.
所以我必须得盯著你看
Uh, how could I not look at you?
我不看你怎么治病呢
It's okay. I don't mind.
没关系 我不介意
You know what? I'm sorry. I gotta get back.
我说啊 真是抱歉 我得走了
But -- just call me at the trap if there's a problem.
但是如果有问题就打电♥话♥给我
H-how much money would you need to stay
要付你多少钱你才会留下
and maybe help me out?
顺便帮我个小忙
'Cause I was just thinking, um...
因为我一直在想
Thinking what?
在想什么
Well, um, my girlfriend comes into town tomorrow,
是这样 我女友明天要来这里看我
and she has never exactly spent the night before.
而我们还没一起过过夜
So I thought you might be able to help me with that.
所以我在想你能不能给我指点指点
You're a virgin.
你是个处♥男♥啊
That's so cute.
好可爱
But I'm not a hooker, you know?
但我不卖♥♥身的 知道吗
There is a difference.
那跟卖♥♥艺是有区别的
No, no, no. I wasn't -- I wasn't suggesting that --
不是不是 我不是想让你
Uh, could you come back, please? Please?
你先别走行不行 求你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I just thought...
我只是觉得
I have a lot of questions about -- about women,
关于 关于女人 我有许多问题要问
and if I ask the guys,
如果问我的哥们
they would never, ever let me live it down. You know?
他们决不会让我消停的 明白吗
I mean, I haven't even told them that she's coming.
我都没告诉他们我女友要来
So look, if -- if I paid you for your time,
所以 如果我出钱雇你
could you maybe clear up some things for me?
你能为我解解惑吗
You know, the how-tos, the when-tos.
你懂的 就是技巧啊 节奏什么的
Hi, Nina.
你好 妮娜
Are you feeling better now?
你现在感觉好些了吗
Good.
那就好
I'm Dr. Bell-hart. I...
我是贝尔哈特医生 我
took the fork out of your throat.
从你喉咙里把叉子取出来了
Thanks.
多谢
So listen, I'm pretty sure you weren't....
是这样 我非常确定你并不是想
trying to hurt yourself.
想要伤害自己
But I have a good idea how the fork got down there.
但我想我知道你吞叉子的原因
Your loss of tooth enamel...
你的牙釉质缺损
and the calluses on your fingers.
手指上的茧子
These are all signs of bulimia.
这些都是贪食症的表现
I'm not bulimic.
我没有贪食症
You know...
你知道吗
The reason why I recognize these signs
我之所以能认出这些表现
is not because I'm a doctor.
并不是因为我是医生
It's because...
而是因为
I was bulimic through most of high school.
我高中的时候也得过贪食症
You know, when I first saw that fork, I thought,
我刚看到叉子的时候 想著
"Maybe I should step in here."
「还是我来」
And then when she didn't get it at first,
然后当她第一次没拿住时
the seconds, they felt like hours.
那几秒简直比几小时还漫长
But she pulled through, so I was proud of her.
但是她成功了 我好骄傲
Yeah? Well, you're good at it.
是吗 你很擅长教学
I don't have the patience to deal with teaching the interns.
我一直都没有耐心带教实习生
Well, didn't somebody teach you?
难道你不是这样被教出来的吗
I'm a bit of a... lone wolf.
我算是 自学型的吧
Is it me,
是我的错觉
or does Ragosa have a thing for you?
还是拉戈萨真的喜欢你
He just got divorced. He's got a thing for everyone.
他刚离婚 看谁都喜欢
I'm gonna talk to the girl's parents.
我去和那女孩的父母谈谈
Let me know when she wakes up. Will do.
她醒了告诉我 好的
And when that didn't work,
当它没有效果之后
I used to, um...
我经常
put my mom's cake spatulas down my throat.
把我妈妈的蛋糕抹刀伸进喉咙
So...
所以
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表