剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
and that -- that sort of thing.
诸如此类的
That's great.
挺好
You're, uh, you're Krista, right?
你叫 你叫克丽丝塔 是吗
Paul...
我是保罗
Cummings.
卡明斯
Yeah, we met last year at the intern interviews.
我们去年实习生面试时见过
Talked about the MCATs.
谈论过医学院入学考试
You scored a 34, right?
你考了34分 对吗
35.
35分
Oh, I got, like, a 35.6.
我考了 好像是35.6分
Good for you.
好样的
I wouldn't be doing that, new guy.
我不会那么做的 新人
Oh, no worries, man.
别担心 哥们儿
I know what I'm doing, all right?
我知道我在干嘛 好吗
I can juggle anything.
什么东西我都可以用来杂耍
Even junk from the lost and found, you know?
就连失物招领处的破烂也可以
Yeah, that's not lost and found.
那可不是失物招领处
Those are things the docs
那些东西是医生们
have taken out of people's rectums this month.
这个月从患者的直肠里取出来的
Yeah. I'd wash my hands if I were you...35.6.
我要是你的话 我会洗个手 35.6
Yo, doctor, the newbies, Krista and Paul,
医生 这两个是新人 克丽丝塔和保罗
Need to tag along with you until Dr. Knox is available.
在诺克斯医生闲下来前得先跟著你
I wouldn't shake his hand --
我不会和他握手的
Exam 5,
诊室五
a 42-year-old man with lacerations on his testicles.
42岁的男性 睾丸撕裂伤
Come on, man. I just ate.
拜托 我刚吃完
Wait until you see it.
等你看了再说吧
The guy "claims" he's cleaning his bathtub naked
那个人"声称"他光著身子清理浴缸时
when his cat pounced on his swinging scrotum
他的猫把他摆动的阴囊当成了猫嚼棒
like it was a chew toy.
猛地扑了上去
E.M.T.s had to drug the cat to get him to let go.
急诊医生们不得不把猫麻倒让它松开爪子
Hey. How much longer do I have to wait?
我还得等多久
I've been here for over an hour.
我已经待了一个多小时了
And you're behind people who have been here for two hours.
你排在等了两个小时的患者后面
I'm sorry. We're undermanned,
很抱歉 我们人手不足
and we're right in the middle of a shift change.
而且现在正在换班中
We'll be with you in just a moment.
稍等一会儿就给你看病
I want to be seen now.
我现在就要看
Sir, I --
先生 我
I said now, bitch!
我说了现在 贱♥人♥
Sir, you need to --
先生 你得
Hey, calm down!
冷静下来
Hey, hey, hey, bubba, bubba,
老弟 老弟
hey, just calm down. Come on!
冷静点 来啊
All right, we don't want any trouble here.
好吧 我们不想惹麻烦
Don't fight it. Don't fight it.
别挣扎 别挣扎
You're about to go sleepy time in about five seconds.
你会在五秒钟内睡过去
There. Come on. Like a little baby.
好了 像个小婴儿一样
Get his feet up in the air. He'll wake up soon.
把他抬走 他很快就会醒来
Might wanna cuff him first, though.
不过也许该先把他铐起来
Thank you, doctor. Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢你 医生 不客气
Security to the E.R. Security...
保安请到急诊室来 保安
Mr. Ragosa?
拉戈萨先生
I haven't made my decision yet, Jordan.
我还没决定好 乔丹
Okay, so... in the meantime,
好吧 在此期间
nobody's in charge of the night shift?
没人负责夜班吗
They're talking about shutting the E.R. down.
他们在讨论要关闭急诊科
And I was promoted to make sure that doesn't happen,
我被晋升就是为了确保这事不会发生
and when I find the right person --
等我找到合适的人
But I'm -- I'm the right person.
但我 我就是合适的人
The night shift is not like the day shift.
夜班和白班不一样
It's an undisciplined zoo.
像个纪律涣散的动物园
Last week someone stole my cell phone
上周有人偷了我的手♥机♥
and sent erotic texts to my dentist.
给我的牙医发色情短♥信♥
That's how they blow off steam.
这是他们释放压力的方式
Half the shift is ex-military,
一半病人都是退役军人
so, you know, they work hard and...
他们工作尽职尽责
they play hard. Well, I don't like it.
玩起来也很带劲 我不喜欢这样
That attitude isn't gonna go away.
这种风气可不会烟消云散的
We're surrounded by military bases.
我们周围都是军事基地
It's our workforce.
都是我们的衣食父母
But I see that as a positive, all right?
但我可以积极乐观地看待这一切
They're already a team. They just need a focused leader.
他们已经形成团队了 只需要名主要领导人
You've seen how hard I work on the day shift.
你知道我在白班时工作多努力
Make me the chief of the night shift.
让我当夜班主任
Give me a chance to prove myself
给我个机会证明自己
and keep this place open.
同时让这里不被关闭
What have you got to lose?
你有什么损失呢
Sir, uh, stay still, sir.
先生 不要动 先生
I swear to God, no matter how long I do this,
我发誓 无论我这行干了多久
it always freaks me out to be this close
离别人被撕烂的那玩意儿这么近
to a guy's shredded business.
还是会让我抓狂
I'm gonna let you guys finish up
最后几针我会
the last couple of stitches.
留给你们来完成
Who wants to go first?
谁想先来
Oh, man, that's -- that's really nasty. Mm, no.
天呐 那 那真是恶心 我不要
I'll do it. I've seen way worse testicles than these.
我先来 我见过比这些更糟糕的睾丸
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What's the deal with pediatrics?
儿科的人怎么还没来
We need to get her on dialysis.
我们得送她去透析
They're saying Ragosa told them we can't admit her.
他们说拉戈萨告诉他们我们不能收她
Dr. Callahan,
卡拉翰医生
please report to the staff meeting immediately.
请立即来开员工会议
I don't need to tell you people
我不需要告诉你们
that hospitals are struggling to stay open.
医院很难开下去了
With fiscal challenges, Obamacare,
在财政挑战 奥巴马医改的形势下
we need to cut costs, improve customer satisfaction,
我们得精简开支 提高患者满意度
and increase profits.
还有增加盈利
And to help us achieve those goals
为了帮助我们达到这些目标
is our new interim chief of the night shift,
这是我们新上任的临时夜班主任
Dr. Jordan Alexander.
乔丹·亚历山大医生
Look, I just wanna say
我只想说
I'm really excited to work with all of you,
我真的很激动能和你们一起工作
and we're gonna do some great things.
我们会干得很好
For starters, we're going to be implementing
首先 我们要实施一项
a new administrative program using...
新的行政管理程序 利用
these bad boys right here.
这里的坏小子们
They've really helped the day shift
他们帮忙管理白班患者
manage patient efficiency.
真的提高了不少效率
All you have to do is enter the patient's information,
你们只需要输入患者信息
their diagnosis, the treat--
诊断 治疗方案
Excuse me. Sorry I'm late for your little pep rally.
对不起 抱歉在你的小动员会上迟到了
I had to take care of the baby.
我得照顾婴儿
Did the ambulance arrive for her?
接她的救护车来了吗
I have no idea. I was busy,
不知道 我忙著
Uh, setting her up for dialysis in pediatrics.
在儿科给她透析呢
You admitted her?
你收她住院了
I told him to transfer her back to Corpus.
我告诉过他把她转到科珀斯
I determined that she wasn't stable enough to travel.
我认为她状态不够稳定 不能转送
She was fine. She could have gone.
她没事 她本可以走的
Is that your opinion, doctor?
那是你的意见吗 医生
Wait. That's right.
等下 对了
You're not a doctor.
你不是医生
All right, all right, everybody, look,
好了 好了 所有人
uh, meeting's over. Enjoy your shift. Thank you very much.
会议结束 好好值班吧 非常感谢你们
Jordan, I need you to override his diagnosis.
乔丹 我需要你推♥翻♥他的诊断
Well, I'd have to examine her first. I don't --
我得先检查一下病人 我不能
Well, do it now.
那就快去
Yes.
好的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表