剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
The O.R. called back. They're ready for him.
手术室刚打来 他们已经准备好了
Let's get moving.
准备走吧
Little help, Dwayne?
帮个忙 德韦恩
Is he talking yet?
他现在能说话了吗
Hey, I'm s-- I'm sorry. This is a restricted area,
对不起 这里是限制区域
and we need to get him to the O.R.
我们需要送他进手术室
No one's going anywhere.
谁都不许离开
Is that so?
是吗
Think I'm playing, doc?
你以为我跟你开玩笑呢 医生
It's okay. It's okay. Get him talking now.
别紧张 现在就让他说话
It's not that easy.
哪有那么容易
Just do it, or I'm gonna kill every one of you.
照做就是了 否则我就杀了你们所有人
You don't have to point that.
你能别拿枪指著我们吗
He has a severe crush injury. Just do it!
他有非常严重的挤压伤 救活他
Anesthic is in. Thank you.
麻醉好了 谢谢
What were you fishing for?
你都钓些什么鱼呢
Oh, catfish, sunfish, striped bass.
鲶鱼 太阳鱼 银花鲈鱼
Hey. You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yeah. This is Mr. Perez.
是的 这是佩雷斯先生
I need you to stabilize the base
我需要你扶稳鱼钩的底部
so I can cut the barb and back the rest out.
这样我就能剪断倒钩取出剩下的部分了
Okay. How you doing today, Mr. Perez?
好的 你今天好吗 佩雷斯先生
I'm doing good, doc. Good.
我很好 医生 那就好
Thank you.
谢谢
So...everything good with you and Scott?
你和斯科特还好吗
All good. We'll talk about it later.
很好 我们以后再说这个
Okay.
好的
Tee! We just got a call.
T 我们接到电♥话♥
Small plane went down near Government Canyon Park.
一架小型飞机在峡谷保护区附近坠落
Two passengers.
两名乘客
There's no road access. They gotta chopper us in.
公路不通 他们会用直升机送咱们过去
I'll handle it. Just get Krista to come in.
我来吧 让克丽丝塔进来
You're kinda sweet on him, aren't you?
你有点喜欢他 对吗
We're all done.
结束了
Be careful out there.
自己小心点
So you're gonna have the eye surgery?
你准备要去做眼睛的手术了吗
Yeah, in a couple of months.
是的 几个月之后
Scott got me to the top of the list...
斯科特帮我约了达拉斯纪念医院的
at Dallas Memorial with Dr. Clodfelter.
克洛菲尔特医生的优先会诊
That's exciting.
真令人激动
And how much will it improve your vision?
那会给你视力带来多大提升呢
Well, with the new laser technique, he says up to 50%.
用最新的激光技术 他说会提升50%
It's gonna change your life.
这让你的生活焕然一新
So three tours in Afghanistan, huh?
你亲历了三次阿富汗战场
Yeah.
是的
Wow. I did a double.
我只有两次
We lost a lot of good men over there.
我们在那里失去了很多弟兄
Yeah, we did.
我们也是
Keep your head down, baby brother.
不要抬起头 兄弟
It's a long way from shooting BB Guns
从以前在咱家后院玩仿♥真♥枪♥到现在
in the backyard, eh, Tee?
过得好快啊 是吧 T
Yeah. I don't think mom would like this,
是啊 我觉得妈妈不会喜欢这样的
but dad might.
但爸爸就不一定了
We're moving in!
我们要进去了
Don't you think we should wait for support first?
难道我们不应该先在这里等待增援吗
Quit being such a sissy doctor, baby bro.
兄弟你还真是个胆小的医生呢
You take the back entrance. Watch your six.
你从后门进 注意身后
I gotta say,
我得说
I never liked riding in choppers.
我从来都不喜欢乘直升机
They always feel like they're about to crash.
总是有种马上坠机的感觉
Move! Move! Move! Move!
行动 行动
Dr. Callahan?
卡拉翰医生
Doctor? Dr. Callahan?
医生 卡拉翰医生
We're coming up on the scene.
我们就要到达事故现场了
Right. Right.
好的 好的
There they are.
就在那
Hey, get us down there asap.
让我们尽快下去吧
I can't. There's no place to land with all these trees.
不行 这里都是树没有地方降落
All I can do is drop you all a couple miles back,
我只能把你们放在几英里外的地方
and you can hike in.
然后你们徒步去现场
No, no, no! They'll -- they'll be dead by the time we hike in.
不 等我们走过去他们就全死了
Sorry. It's too dangerous.
对不起 但降落在这里太危险了
Topher...
陶福
What do you say we do this old school, huh?
我们就用老办法吧 你说呢
Son of a bitch.
妈的
I knew you were gonna suggest that.
我就知道你会这么说
24-year-old female, status post 8-foot fall from pole
24岁女性 从八英尺的杆子上摔下来
with cervical flexion injury.
颈椎屈曲型损伤
A pole? What kind of pole?
杆子 什么样的杆子
A stripper pole.
钢管
I dance at the Bare Trap Gentlemen's Club
我在泛美高速公路那边的
over by the Pan Am Expressway.
赤♥裸♥陷阱男士俱乐部跳舞
I can't believe I fell off. It's never happened before.
简直不敢相信我会摔下来 以前从没发生过
Let's take her to Exam 1, get some X-rays.
带她去第一诊室 拍个片子
I'm Dr. Alister.
我是阿利斯特医生
We'll be checking you over, make sure everything's okay.
我们会给你做全身检查 确保你没事
Paul. Paul?
保罗 保罗
Looks like you wanna help out with this one?
看来你想治疗这名患者
Uh, yes, yes, yes. Let's do it.
对 对 我来
Dr. Cummings.
我是卡明斯医生
Uh, so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hey. Paul, a little hint --
保罗 一点小提示
Her eyes? They're up here.
她的眼睛 长在这儿
Of course.
当然了
All right? I got yeah.
知道了吗 知道了
Okay. Good talk. Okay.
很好 好的
You ready?
你准备好了吗
See ya down there!
下面见
This guy's dead.
这人已经死了
We got another one over here.
那边还有个人
This one's still alive.
这人还活著
Grab his legs.
抓住他的腿
I'm Dr. Callahan.
我是卡拉翰医生
We're gonna help you. What's your name, buddy?
我们会帮助你的 你叫什么名字 朋友
Eric.
埃里克
We were flying back from our annual golf retreat.
我们结束了每年一次的高尔夫疗养飞回来
The engine stalled out of nowhere.
发动机突然熄火了
How's Barry?
巴里怎么样了
You mean the pilot?
你是说飞行员吗
I'm -- I'm sorry. He didn't...
很遗憾 他没...
Eric? Eric!
埃里克 埃里克
I'm losing his pulse. Start C.P.R.
摸不到脉搏 开始心肺复苏
Oh, this is not good.
情况不妙
What? His chest wall's collapsed.
怎么了 他的胸壁塌陷了
We gotta pop the clavicle out or he's a dead man.
我们得拉出他的锁骨 否则他必死无疑
Hold him down.
按住他
All right.
好的
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Yeah.
好了
Send the basket down right now.
把救生篮放下来
We gotta get him out of here.
我们得带他离开这儿
Copy that. On our way.
收到 这就放下来
Let's place him in a "C" collar and get him ready for evac.
给他戴上颈托 准备好撤离
Look at this.
看这个
Hello!
看看啊
I don't think these guys were golfing.
我觉得这些人不是去打高尔夫球的
Incoming.
患者来了
Krista, you're up.
克丽丝塔 你来
16-year-old healthy female with shortness of breath.
十六岁健康女性呼吸短促
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表