剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You gotta figure something else out.
你们必须想点办法
All right. Second floor. Show us.
好吧 二楼 带路
Around the corner, up the elevator.
转角 上电梯
I'll be right up.
我随后就来
I think you gotta tell people what's going on.
你得告诉大家发生了什么事
Okay.
好的
Oh, man.
要命啊
I'm not going to lie to you.
我不想骗大家
There is a possible hostage situation with T.C., Topher, and Jordan.
现在TC 陶福和乔丹有可能被劫持了
What?
什么
The S.W.A.T. Team is here to take care of it.
特警队已经著手营救
Okay, okay. Now just -- just listen to me.
好 现在听我说
No matter what you are feeling,
不管你们情绪如何
no matter how much we are worried about them,
也不管有多担心他们
we have a job to do.
我们还有工作要做
I know it's hard, but everybody is depending on us.
我知道这样有点无情 可大家都还指望著我们呢
So let's focus, dig deep,
让我们专心努力工作
and treat these people like we would our own families.
像对待家人一样治疗他们
Okay? Let's go!
好吗 开始吧
I got two burn patients
这里有两名烧伤患者
with 40% to 50% second and third-degree burns,
烧伤面♥积♥40%到50% Ⅱ至III度烧伤
and there's more on the way, guys.
还有更多的人在路上 同志们
Trauma 3 and trauma 4.
创伤三室和创伤四室
All right, let's do this, people! We're on!
好啦 开始做事 准备做事啦
Mollie, set up triage.
莫莉 开始分诊
Trauma 4. All the way down.
创伤四室 一直走
I need two nurses in the Ambulance Bay now.
救护车区需要两名护士 马上
Mr. Ragosa, I need you to evacuate this area.
拉戈萨先生 我需要你疏散此区域
It's almost go time.
马上要行动了
We have eyes on the subject.
我们现在可以观察目标情况
Nothing's happening until you review the plan with me.
在你把计划告诉我之前 不得行动
Those are my guys in there.
里面是我的人
And I need a medical team standing by.
我还需要有急救组随时待命
Okay, we're starting with flash bangs.
好 我们先用闪光弹
What about my team?
我的人怎么办
We'll do everything we can to keep them safe.
我们会竭尽全力保证他们的安全
Yeah.
好
Yeah. Listen...
好 听著...
He's not gonna make it.
他撑不下去了
I just wanna get the hell out of here. All right?
我他妈的想赶紧出去 明白吗
So have a car ready for me.
把车给我准备好
He's gonna figure out this guy's dead any minute.
他随时会发现这人已经挂了
Ragosa has to know something's going on.
拉戈萨得知道这里现在什么状况
And if he does, we're in here. So just be ready.
如果他知道 我们在这里 做好准备
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
We can't just stand here.
我们不能坐以待毙
He killed Dwayne. He's not gonna let us go.
他已经杀了德韦恩 不会放过我们的
Okay, listen up. Change of plans.
听我说 计划有变
You are coming with me. Come on.
你 跟我来 快
Come on. Take me.
快 带我走
Come on, missy! Come on!
快点 小妞儿 快
Now. Okay. Okay.
马上 好了 知道了
Come on, Dwayne!
快点 德韦恩
Stop hogging the M.R.I. Machine!
别占著核磁共振仪不放嘛
What the hell's that?
什么情况
Thad!
萨德
Tee.
T
Jordan? Jordan!
乔丹 乔丹
I'm okay.
我没事
Toph?
陶福
Toph!
陶福
Oh, God, Topher! Toph! Toph!
天啊 陶福 陶福 陶福
No! No, no, no, no! Toph! Come on!
不 不要 陶福 不要啊
Topher! Toph! Hey! We've got you. We've got you.
陶福 我们来了 我们来救你了
Somebody get a crash cart!
给我推急救车来
Topher, no.
陶福 不要
Toph.
陶福
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表