剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
你好 我只是在吃宵夜
Oh, hello. I'm just having a late-night snack.
吃饼乾吗
Biscuit?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我猜你是为康诗妲丝而来
I assume you're here about Constance.
康诗妲丝康堤尔
Constance Contraire?
跟你差不多高的暴躁女孩
Grumpy girl about yea high?
是 我知道她是谁…
Yeah, I know who she...
是
Yes.
而你不只是代表自己 还代表凯特和浆糊说话
And that you speak not just for yourself, but Kate and Sticky as well, hmm?
是
Yes.
我们…
We...
我很难过 但…
And I feel bad about this, but...
我们觉得她不应该在团队中
we don't think she should be on the team.
我知道
I know. I know.
你们看过那些事之後 我可以明白
And after what you've seen, I can understand that.
请坐
Please, sit.
其实…
Oh, you see, um...
康诗妲丝…
Constance
远比看起来有天分
is much more gifted than she seems.
而且好得多
And much better.
我觉得在很多方面 她也许是我们成功的关键
In many ways, I think she might be the key to our success.
但是你必须知道
But it is important that you know
我的意见不是基於 任性的乐观感觉和同情
that my opinion is not based on unruly optimism or pity,
虽然我有我的意见 我也会尊重你的意见
and that, while I have my opinion, I value yours.
-真的不吃饼乾吗 -不 谢谢
-You don't want a biscuit? No? -No, thank you.
吃饼乾吗
You want a biscuit?
你听过西阿留申女智者的寓言吗
Do you know the parable of the West Aleutian Wise Woman, hmm?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No?
那也很合理 没人听过
Well, that makes sense. No one does.
寓言是这样的
Well, it goes like this.
从前有个很顽皮的男孩…
There was a very mischievous boy...
我不是说你顽皮 那不是重点 对不起
Oh, I'm not saying you're mischievous, that's not the point. Sorry.
以及一个充满智慧的村女
And a very wise village woman.
男孩觉得
And the boy thinks
村女装作无所不知 从没错过
the woman acts like she knows everything and has never been wrong.
不知怎的 他很想证明她错了
And he wants very badly, for some reason, to prove she's wrong.
於是他把一只小鸟握在手中 然後问这个村女
So, he hides a very small bird in his hands, and he asks the woman,
「小鸟是生是死 」
"Is this bird alive or dead?"
若她说死了 他就会让牠飞走
If she says "dead," he'll let it fly free.
但若她说生
But if she says "alive,"
他就会暗中捏死牠 所以他怎样都会赢
he will secretly crush it, so he'll win either way.
-我一定不会这样做 -我知道
-I would never do that. -Oh, no. I know.
很可怕 这只是寓言
It's horrible. It's horrible. It's just a parable.
总之
Anyway,
聪明的村女看着男孩 回答他的问题 说
the wise woman looks to the boy and, in answer to his question, says,
「年轻人 那取决於你」
"That, young man, depends on you."
你不是那个男孩 我不是睿智村女
Now, you're not the boy, I'm not the wise woman,
康诗妲丝也不是那只小鸟
and Constance is not the bird.
我也许说错寓言了
This actually might be the wrong parable.
唯一有关的
The only thing relevant
是我完全交给你决定
is that I leave this decision completely in your hands.
进度报告 文件日出前就会完成
Progress report. The documents will be complete by sunrise.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
好了
Now, all right.
请你再告诉我团队的决定
Please return to me with the group's decision, if you may.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing, um...
你下来这里跟我讨论这件事 有什麽感受
How did it feel to come down here and discuss this with me?
很糟糕 先生
Terrible, sir.
但你还是来了 因为你必须这样做
And yet you did it because you had to.
你知道这叫什麽吗
Do you know what that's called?
拿着小鸟
Carrying a bird?
领导才能
Leadership.
晚安 雷尼
Good night, Reynie.
晚安
Good night.
他们会作出正确决定
They'll make the right decision.
没错
They will.
不论他们作出什麽决定 都会变成正确决定
And whatever decision they make will become the right decision.
亲爱的佩鲁马尔女士 我是雷尼
Dear Ms. Perumal, it's Reynie.
我也希望可以写♥真♥正的信给你 但我最多只能这样了
I wish I could write you a real letter but this is the best I can do.
你好吗
How are you?
我想我很好
I'm okay, I guess.
其实我不在船匠学院
I'm actually not at the Boatwright Academy.
这个特别机会显然复杂得多
Apparently, this special opportunity is a lot more complicated.
至少我不是一个人
At least I'm not alone.
成为团队一分子让人兴奋
It's exciting to be part of something.
若班尼迪先生说得对
And if Mr. Benedict is right,
我们做的事很重要
what we're doing is important.
但我担心会让所有人失望
But I'm worried that I'll let everyone down.
我有点希望回去孤儿院
Part of me wishes I was back at the orphanage,
跟你一起读报纸
reading the newspaper with you.
希望你很好 替我问候罗格先生
I hope you're well. Say hello to Mr. Rutger.
敬爱你的雷尼
Love, Reynie.
穆尔顿
Muldoon.
我想我们就采用
So, I was thinking we'd just go with
「呼风唤雨至尊凯特与暴风骑士」
The Great Kate Weather Machine and the Stormriders.
主题是天气
It plays on a weather theme.
所有队员都有份投票吗
Does every teammate get a vote?
是 康诗妲丝
Yes, Constance.
所有合资格队员都有份投票
Every member of the team in good standing gets a vote.
不如用「小子四人组」
How about The Four Kids Gang?
「儿童神秘特务团」
The Secret Agent Children's Group?
但这些名字好像太直接了
But those are accurate.
直接
Accurate?
不如叫「注定失败学会」
How about The Doomed To Fail Club?
我想队名应该提及组合我们的人
I think the name should acknowledge who brought us together.
「班尼迪先生和偷天换日至尊凯特」
Mr. Benedict and the Great Kate Weathermen.
凯特 说真的 别再纠结了
Kate, seriously, you need to let that go.
我是说…
I mean...
「天才儿童神秘学会」
The Mysterious Benedict Society.
我们也要走了
Well, we're leaving also.
经历昨晚的突袭 我们的家已受损害
Our home is compromised, as the events of last night demonstrated,
其实…
as a matter of fact...
为何打扮成这样
Whoa. What's with the get-up?
他们昨晚主要看到密里根
Milligan was the primary face that they saw last night,
因此我们必须小心处理你们转校的事
so we must take every precaution with your transfer.
记住 孩子们
Now, remember, children,
用点和划就能找到我们
we're always just a few dots and dashes away.
我以你们为荣
And I'm so proud of you.
好…
Okay. Okay.
慢慢
Slow.
-看看格仔图案 -在清理吗
-Look at the plaid. -Cleansing, eh?
-没关系 -慢慢
-It's fine. -Slow.
很美好的回忆
Ah, what sweet, sweet memories.
(谁在关顾你们 )
放松
Steady, now.
没有任何事需要担心
There's not a thing to worry about.
紧急状态会让我们失业
The Emergency's gonna end up costing us our jobs.
对 舵轮那边没有人
Yeah, there's nobody at the wheel.
有什麽需要帮助
How can I help you?
他们是新的转校生
These are the new transfers.
三个来自卞鲁特学院 一个来自…
Three from Binnud Academy, and one from...
石头镇…
Stonetown...
不好意思
Pardon. Excuse me.
石头镇孤儿院
Stonetown Orphanage.
孤儿院
Or... orphanage, yeah.
(倒车档)
以防万一
Just in case.
这倒是新鲜事
Well, this is a new one.
你们的文件完美 完美无瑕
Your paperwork is flawless. I mean, completely flawless.
而且你们很准时 一分钟都没差
And you arrived exactly on time, to the minute.
欢迎来到学院
Welcome to the Institute.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表