剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
牠是一只飞隼
She's a falcon.
大自然完美的杀戮机器
Nature's perfect killing machine.
很抱歉 牠让你失望了
I'm just sorry she let you down.
不用
Oh, don't be.
牠就是这样 有自己的特点
She is who she is, special in her own way.
那封信
Oh, the letter!
糟糕
Oh, no, no.
-退后 -不要 你在做什么
-Stand back! -No. What are you doing?
瞄准那封信 我绝不会伤害一只隼
Aiming for the letter. I would never hurt a falcon.
不 任牠去
No, leave her be. Leave her be.
雷尼很快就能见到佩鲁马尔女士
Reynie will see Ms. Perumal soon enough with his own eyes.
如果一切顺利的话
If all goes well.
好吧…
Okay, fine.
我跟你说实话
I'll tell you the truth.
我的确起床了
I... did get out of bed.
我离开了宿舍
I left the dormitory.
好
All right.
然后呢
And?
真♥相♥是…
The truth is...
我想家了
I'm homesick.
我挂念我孤儿院的老师
I miss my teacher from the orphanage.
她总是在我身边
She was always there for me.
每次我睡不着的时候
Whenever I couldn't sleep,
她都会带我去外面 考我星座问题 直到我困倦
she'd take me outside and quiz me on the constellations till I got sleepy.
所以昨晚 我睡不着时 就出去外面看星星
So, last night, when I couldn't sleep, I went outside and looked at the stars.
这样…
Well...
我也曾看着天上星球运转 来寻求慰藉
I, too, have sought solace in the dance of the celestial orb.
其实 昨晚我这么做了
In fact, I did last night.
告诉我
Tell me.
我不记得了
I can't remember. Um...
猎户座腰带在天上哪个方向
What direction of the sky was Orion's Belt in?
我…
I...
我当时面向哪个方向
Well, which direction was I facing?
我觉得是…
I think it was...
有监证结果了
The forensics are in.
我们已掌握入侵者的身分
We've got a positive ID on the intruder.
我也是
So do I.
先生 不是这个男孩
Sir, it's not the boy.
他放你走了 就这样
He just let you go? That's it?
也许是个诡计
Maybe it's a trick.
-有人跟踪你吗 -那不是诡计
- Are you being tailed? - It's not a trick.
居廷的调查员分♥析♥了数据 他们知道是谁做的
Curtain's investigators analyzed the data. They know who did it.
没可能
That's impossible!
我在指尖上涂了胶水 隐藏指纹
I put glue on my fingertips to mask my prints.
凯特 他们找的不是你
Kate, it's not you they're after.
是玛天娜高尔
It's Martina Crowe.
锁匙卡…
The key card...
我没想过会追踪到她身上
I didn't even think about it getting traced back to her.
玛天娜很讨厌
Martina's annoying.
正义得到伸张
Justice is served.
好像是鹰
Looks like a hawk.
不是
No.
是游隼
Peregrine falcon.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我小时候被一只游隼攻击过
One attacked me as a small child.
太恐怖了
That's horrifying.
赢的不是牠
It did not win.
牠的爪上有东西
There's something in its talons.
我就知道班尼迪先生会想出 新的联络办法
I knew Mr. Benedict would figure out a new way to communicate with us.
飞隼可以送信吗
Is a falcon even a messenger bird?
牠着陆时 我们要小心
Be careful when it lands.
牠们的喙可以撕开肌肉
Their beaks are designed to rip apart flesh.
看来我们又要交手了
So, we dance again...
牠要去哪里
Where is it going?
-糟糕 -我们一定要找到牠
-Oh, no. -We have to find that bird.
分头找 去吧
Split up. Go!
(桁架最终配置)
我知道我们已开始了很久 但我很好奇…
I know we're already pretty far along, but I'm curious...
你建造过这种东西吧
You've built one of these before, right?
是…当然
Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
只是没试过造这么大的
Just never one quite this large.
可用吗
Was it functional?
那视乎你怎样定义可用
Well, I suppose that depends on how you define functionality.
飞隼…
Falcon. Falcon.
飞隼
Falcon.
玛天娜
Martina?
我需要你帮忙 我被人陷害
I need your help. I've been framed.
我只可以相信你一个
You're the only one I can trust.
(雷尼)
你在这里
There you are!
等等
Wait.
-那封… -你在找这东西
-Where's the... -Looking for this?
你装作全校最友善的孩子
You go around acting like you're the nicest kid in school...
但你不是
But you're not.
你完全不友善
You're not nice at all.
-SQ… -别说了 走吧
-S.Q... -Don't talk anymore. Let's go.
去哪里
Where?
见我爸爸
To see my father.
所有单位都加入了多层次搜索
All units are engaged in a multi-tiered sweep.
我们划分了6个四分圆
We've got six quadrants with two sub-quadrants
每个四分圆有2个副四分圆 总共有12个
under each quadrant, totaling 12 quadrants.
若她仍在岛上 我们一定会找到她 先生
If she's still on the island, we'll find her, sir.
那就好
That's great.
但我有另一个主意
But I have an idea.
不如少说话 多做事 快去
How about less words and more finding? Go!
怎么了 加利逊
What is it, Garrison?
我们刚打算传送校准讯号♥
We're about to commence the calibration signal.
-好 -你是否批准我继续
-Fine. -Do I have your permission to proceed?
当然 我批准
Of course, you have my permission.
我最后说的正是「传送校准讯号♥」
The last thing I said was, "Send the calibration signal."
已经说得很清楚
That's a very clear sentence.
我以为保安封锁后
Well, I thought, given the security lockdown,
-你也许想延迟… -不…不用延迟
-that you might want to delay the... -No. No delay.
可以开始 快点
We are a go. Now!
可以开始
It's a go.
传送校准音调 倒数3、2、1
Commencing calibration tone in three, two, one.
正弦波一致性如何
Sine wave cohesion?
上下32毫赫 正逐渐收窄
Thirty-two millihertz variance and closing.
脉冲穿透临界值呢
Pulse threshold penetration?
正在上升 博士
On the rise, Doctor.
你真的觉得我会相信 我爸爸策划了紧急状态
You really expect me to believe my Dad orchestrated the Emergency?
广播隐性讯息
By broadcasting subliminal messages?
是 现在他打算将一些想法 植入人们的脑袋中
Yes. And now he's gonna plant thoughts in people's heads.
令人对他言听计从
Make them do everything he says.
SQ 停下来
S.Q., stop.
对不起 我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
真的
Really.
这违反了我所有原则
It goes against everything I am.
但我没有其他办法
There was no other way.
这危害到我们的自♥由♥意志
Our free will is at stake.
我为何要相信你
Why would I believe you now?
因为这是真♥相♥ 绝对的真♥相♥
Because it's the truth. The absolute truth.
我让我爸决定 来吧
I'll let my dad decide. Come on.
若你带我去见你♥爸♥ 他会消除我的记忆
If you bring me to your dad, he's going to erase my memory.
他也是这样对待所有校工
Just like he's done with all the Helpers.
什么
What?
我认得其中一个人
I recognized one of them.
他本来是我那间孤儿院的督学
He was an inspector at the orphanage I came from.
他连自己的真名也记不起
He doesn't even know his real name anymore.
他们所有人都没有过去 你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you find it strange that none of them have any pasts?
听着 我知道你一时间难以消化
Look, I know this is a lot for you to process.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表