剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Messengers, anyone see a blinking light across the channel last night?
大约21时
Approximately 2100 hours.
-没有 -我没有
-No. -Not me.
似乎是某种密♥码♥
It looked like some kind of code.
是 我看到
Oh, yeah, I saw that.
也许只是海岸防卫队指引船只
Probably just the Coast Guard signaling a boat.
他们为何这样做
Why would they do that?
在雾中指引船只
You know, to guide it through the fog.
昨晚很大雾
It was so foggy last night.
-才不是 -非常清晰
-No, it wasn't. -Perfectly clear.
你们一定是在高处
You guys must have been at a higher elevation,
水气凝结度比较低
where condensation levels taper off.
我们之后几晚会站岗 以防万一
We're gonna stand watch the next few nights to be safe.
武器准备好
Weapons hot.
-你们有武器 -只是一个说法 新人
-You have weapons? -It's an expression, rook.
保持警觉 任何人看到灯光 就向我们报告
Just stay alert. Anyone sees these lights, report to us.
摩斯密♥码♥穿帮了
The Morse code has been compromised.
不过幸好 他们及时警告了我们
But, thankfully, not before they could warn us.
我已通知了居廷名单上所有人
I've sent notifications to everyone on Curtain's list,
不包括在座几位
present company excluded.
我找不到
Having trouble tracking down, uh,
希尔德嘉比林斯利和亚瑟布卢姆
Hildegard Billingsley and Arthur Bloom.
但我会继续找
But I'll stay on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我们需要新方法跟孩子们联络
Now, we need a new way to communicate with the children.
-处理好了 -真的
-Handled. -Really?
-我找来了一只飞隼 -飞隼
-I've acquired a falcon. -A falcon?
新联络方法 牠被人道地拴住 就在外面
The new method of communication. It's tethered, humanely, just outside.
我们好像讨论过旗语
I thought we discussed semaphore.
游隼 世上最快的动物
A peregrine falcon, the fastest animal on Earth.
俯冲的时候
When diving.
旗语需要太多旗了
Semaphore required too many flags.
飞隼可以送信吗
Are falcons known as messenger birds?
你宁愿要哪种
Which would you rather have?
有点蠢的普通鸽子 还是世上最快的动物
A common, even stupid, pigeon or the fastest animal on Earth?
即是可以
So, yes?
是 我相信朗达问得很合适
Yes. I believe what Rhonda is rightfully asking...
这只鸟受过送信和来回训练吗
I... I... Is this bird trained in the art of conveyance and round-trippery?
非常适合训练的生物
Highly trainable creatures.
最快的动物
Fastest animal.
我们没太多选择 所以…
We don't exactly have a surfeit of options, so...
你在哪里找到这只鸟
Where did you find this bird?
牠们很有气派
They're quite regal.
二号♥ 把鸟带过来
Number Two, bring in the bird.
牠们在室外生活
They are outside creatures.
(《林荫大道女装帽》)
找到了
Found it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
就是这个
That's the one.
(本季最新风格 买♥♥今年最流行的帽)
我看看是否有货
I'll check on availability.
反正我从不喜欢摩斯密♥码♥ 效率低 又吵
I never liked Morse code anyway. Inefficient. Clicky.
这个系统很美妙
It's a beautiful system.
也许你应该努力一点学
Maybe you should've tried harder to learn it.
也许是我的老师不好
Maybe I just had a bad tutor.
你们别这样
Come on, guys.
我们要专注於面前的任务
We need to focus on the mission in front of us.
我们需要找到巨石 越过它
We need to find that boulder, get past it,
-然后… -然后什么 之后怎么做
-and... -And what? What happens after that?
野猫模式 凭直觉办事 突击塔楼
Wildcat. Go on instinct. Storm the tower.
-等待进一步指示 -但是没有进一步指示
-Await further instructions. -But there are no further instructions.
那我们只能自己想办法
Then we just have to figure it out.
我们都是聪明、能干…
We're all smart and capable...
你们不明白吗 我们现在是盲目乱飞
Don't you get it? We're flying blind now!
飞进风暴中 猛烈汹涌的风暴
Right into a storm! A violent, turbulent storm
有冰雹和雨雪…
-with hale and sleet and...
浆糊
-Sticky.
深呼吸放松
Cleansing breaths.
来吧
Do it.
-雷尼穆尔顿、浆糊华盛顿 -传讯人职务
-Reynie Muldoon. Sticky Washington. -Messenger duty.
我们究竟要去哪里
Where exactly are we going?
你们去到就会知道
You'll find out when you're there.
停下来 戴上去
Stop here. Put these on.
强制性眼罩
Mandatory eyewear.
但我戴着眼镜了
But I already have eyewear.
只要你戴得上去 你也可以戴着自己的眼镜
You're welcome to use your own eyewear as long as you put those on over them.
我什么都看不到
I can't see a thing.
就是为了这样
That's the point.
有了 铜浪
Voilà! Copper waves!
这是金属呕吐物 不是艺术品
This is vomit of metal, not art.
我们在这里找钟
From here, we look for the bell.
什么 我的桶子 怎么了
What? My bucket? What about it?
我想你知道
I think you know.
快点找钟 康诗妲丝 也许是钟形的树
Look for the bell, Constance. A bell-shaped tree, maybe?
韦瑟罗
Wetherall!
你迟到了 训练20分钟前开始 来吧
You're late. Practice started 20 minutes ago. Let's go.
其实康诗妲丝和我要做小组项目…
Uh, actually, Constance and I need to finish a group project for...
是空间关系课的
Spatial Relations class.
别傻了
Don't be dense.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是因为她才能留下来
She is the reason you get to stay here.
不打绳球就要被赶走
So, tetherball or barge.
由你选择
Your choice.
你说得对 有优先顺序 绳球排第一
You're right. Priorities. Tetherball, number one.
我就是想听到这句话
That's what I like to hear.
丢下桶子
Lose the bucket.
我不会这样做
I'm not gonna do that.
你没选择
You don't have a choice.
若有人反手把球打进去 你的盆骨就会粉碎
Someone powers a backhand into that thing, shatters your hip,
我又会少一个球员
now, I'm down a player again.
桶子不能放进场内
Bucket stays off my court.
我有魔术贴 我会牢牢绑住
I have Velcro. I'll tie it down.
-你不会留意到… -丢下桶子
-You'll never notice it's even... -Lose the bucket.
叫你的朋友拿着
Just have your little friend hold it.
室友 不是朋友 但我很乐意保管
Roommate, not friend. But I will gladly take possession.
传讯人职务…会不会痛的
Messenger duty... is it painful?
-痛是主观的 -主要是心理作用
-Pain is subjective. -Mostly in the mind.
什么声音
Wha... what was that?
我想是升降机
An elevator, I think.
从现在开始肃静 别再提问
Silence from this point on. No more questions.
我欣赏你的准备 但飞隼不是靠嗅觉狩猎
Oh, appreciate the gesture but falcons aren't olfactory hunters.
这是视觉标示
It's a visual reference.
-好吧 那我拿走头套 -不 我们来吧
-Well, then, let me take off the hood. -Oh, no. Here we are.
来吧
Oh, here we are.
好了
There we are.
我相信你
I believe in you.
好
Yes.
牠真有气势
Oh, she is majestic.
糟糕
Oh, no.
牠只是需要适应新环境
She just needs to acclimate to her new environment.
不 飞隼是猎鸟 那是牠们的天性
No, falcons are birds of prey. It's embedded in their DNA.
万物都有能力改变
Everyone has the power to change.
是 恐怕这只鸟是例外 牠的内心是个杀手
Well, yes. Except this bird, I fear. It's a killer in its heart.
我们需要新计划
Oh, we need a new plan.
我们联络不上团队的时候
Every moment we can't communicate with the team
他们都有可能遇上危险
is a moment they could be in danger.
-那是不是… -警报
Was that...
有人来了
Someone's approaching.
没人知道我们在这里
No one knows we're here.
居廷找到我们了
Curtain has found us.
雷尼在哪里
Where is Reynie?
你好
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表