剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
没错
Yes.
但最重要的是
But most importantly, it was clear that you all possess a quality
你们明显都拥有一种 现今社会严重缺乏的特质
that is severely lacking in our society.
什麽特质
What quality?
同理心
Empathy.
你们理解他人
You see others.
会关心他人
-You care for others. -Ha!
热爱求真
You love truth.
事实上我认为你们是少数
In fact, I think you may be among the few capable
能够看见真♥相♥的人
of seeing the truth anymore.
这个特质让你们能够抵抗
But what that does is help you to resist
每一天加诸於我们身上的假资讯
the disinformation that's being fed to us every single day.
而雷尼 没错 你曾经孤身一人 但你看看现在
And, yes, Reynie. Yes, you were alone, but look at you now! Look!
我看到恐惧
I see fear.
还有低级品味
And bad fashion.
不 你们是一个团队
No, you're a team. A team.
我们要请你们执行一个任务
We're asking you to go on a mission.
一个很危险的卧底任务
A risky undercover mission.
不幸的是 这只能由孩子来完成
And, unfortunately, one that can only be accomplished by children.
孩子组成的团队
A team of children.
请你们明白 我是认真的
Please understand, I don't take this lightly.
真的 你可以站起来然後离开
I don't. And you may leave. You may walk out and leave.
但我真心相信若我们什麽都不做 你们就会更加危险
But I truly believe that you are in more danger if we do nothing.
我真的很想入读船匠学院
I just really wanted to go to the Boatwright Academy.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
他们的科学大楼一定很棒
Their science wing is supposed to be unreal.
老实说是非常惊人
Honestly, it's amazing.
你对我们说谎 是因为你需要一群天才孤儿
So, you lied to us all because you needed a bunch of smart orphans
去进行一个会死的任务
to do a deadly mission.
我明白
I get it.
-希望不会死 -那坦白说吧
-Ideally not deadly. -So, out with it.
到底发生了什麽事
What is happening?
正在发生这种事
This is happening.
紧急状态造成了损失…
-With the Emergency...
「紧急状态」
The Emergency.
你们应该都听过
I'm sure you've heard of it.
-怎会没听过呢 -当然了
How could we not have? -BENEDICT: Of course.
我相信这个「紧急状态」令大家 都非常焦虑 忧心忡忡
I'm convinced that this Emergency that has everyone so anxious,
恐怕会令社会分崩离析
so distracted, that is threatening to tear our society apart,
而它是由一个人虚构出来的
is a fiction created by one person.
一个人
One.
-是谁 -不知道 但这…
-Um, who? -We don't know. We don't know. But this...
-可耻的幕後黑手 -对 这…什麽
-Disgraceful machinator. -That's it. Yeah. That's... What?
-幕後黑手 -对 他们暗中操控
-Machinator. -Yes. They work in the shadows.
以…什麽方式
Well, then... how?
透过发放秘密且无法侦测的讯息
By sending secret, undetectable messages
意图干扰、吓怕和分化我们
designed to distract us, designed to scare us, divide us.
而发送人正完善这个系统
Oh, and this sender is perfecting a system.
用来做什麽
Which does what?
类似一种集体催眠
It's a sort of mass hypnosis
让发送人几乎能够做到任何事
that would enable the sender to do virtually anything.
我们要怎麽知道你在说真话
How do we know you're telling the truth?
你们不知道 我们才刚认识 看看你们…
You don't. We only just met. And look at you and you.
你们这些孩子既聪明又敏锐 凭着直觉行动
You're smart, sensitive, intuitive children
绝对有权质疑我
who have every right to question me.
我只是希望你们已经感受到真♥相♥
Oh, but I'm counting on the idea that you can already sense the truth,
而且有心出一分力
and you care enough to do something about it.
请听我说
Please hear me.
我们需要你们
You are needed.
我知道这世界令你觉得自己是多余的
I know this world has made you feel unwanted,
被遗弃 甚至会愤怒 但它需要你们
abandoned, angry, but it needs you.
极其需要
Desperately.
这世界并不知道这点
It doesn't know it,
但你们的独特才华 能把它从这场风暴拯救出来
but your unique talents can save it from this coming storm.
这个世界可能不会欣赏你们
The truth is our world may never appreciate you
或是看到你们的独特之处 但我看得到
or see what makes you special, but I see it.
我看得到希望
I see hope.
就算你们决定不接受这个任务
And even if you decide to not choose this mission...
我也很荣幸能够遇上
I feel so honored to have crossed paths
你们这些如此聪颖的孩子
with such brilliant children.
谢谢你们抽空来
Thank you for the time.
需要我们
Needed?
没错
Yes.
怎麽了 怎麽响警报了
What's happening? What's the alarm for?
你们似乎要提早…
Your responsibilities, uh...
肩负起拯救世界的责任
seem... seem to have begun quicker than we thought.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表