剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Hello.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-容我… -报上名来 快
-If I may... -Identification! Now!
别紧张…二号♥ 这个人明显不是刺客
Uh... Stand down, Number Two. This person is clearly not an assassin.
抱歉
My apologies.
有人想刺杀你吗
Is someone trying to assassinate you?
不 这些都是我们的预防措施 包括在这里隐居
Oh, no, no, no. This is all simply a precaution, as is our seclusion.
我们以前已没人能找到我们 直到你来到 女士 你是…
We believed that we were undetectable until your arrival, Miss, um...Miss...
佩鲁马尔 我是雷尼穆尔顿 在石头镇孤儿院的老师
Perumal. I'm Reynie Muldoon's teacher from the Stonetown Orphanage.
很荣幸能见到你
What an honor to meet you.
容我介绍一下 我是尼古拉斯班尼迪
Allow me to introduce us. My name is Nicholas Benedict.
他们是我的同事 二号♥、朗达卡森比和密里根
These are my associates, Number Two, Rhonda Kazembe, and Milligan.
-你的名字是二号♥ -是 那又如何
-Your name is Number Two? -Yeah. So?
别介意我这么问 你怎样找到我们的
If you don't mind me asking, how did you find us here?
考试当日 我收到一个监考人的电♥话♥
The day of the exam, I received a call from one of the test proctors
声音跟这个女人非常相似
who sounded remarkably like this woman.
她跟我说船匠学院取录了雷尼
She told me that Reynie had been accepted to the Boatwright Academy,
马上生效
effective immediately.
我很高兴 寄了小小心意给雷尼 但学校退给我了
Delighted, I sent Reynie a care package. But the school returned it.
我打给他们 当中好像有点误会
I called them, there seemed to be some confusion.
於是我亲自去了船匠学院弄清楚
So, I visited Boatwright in person to clear the matter up.
职员都回避问题 他们很谨慎 但我一再追问
The staff there gave me the runaround. They were very discreet, but I persisted
直到他们承认 雷尼穆尔顿不是那里的学生
until they admitted that Reynie Muldoon is not a student there.
我马上去石头镇公报
I went straight to the Stonetown Gazette
查看最初是谁刊登广♥告♥
to find out who had placed the original ad.
他们给了我一个名字 雪莉杜平汤恩
They gave me a name. Cheri Turpintown.
我在当地注册处发现这个名字是假名
At the local registrar, I learned that the name was an alias
没有登记地址
with no known address.
刚好我有点喜欢解谜
Now, I happen to be a bit of a puzzler.
所以留意到这名字的英文 可以解构成「真♥相♥有力量公♥司♥」
So, I realized Cheri Turpintown is an anagram for Power in Truth Inc.
这是一间空壳公♥司♥ 只有一个邮政信箱
A shell corporation with only a PO Box,
我一直在那里监视 直到这个女士来到
which I staked out until this woman arrived
偷偷摸摸地拿了一包雪松木板
and furtively picked up a package of cedar planks.
她避开了我 但我想到那些雪松木板
She eluded me, but my mind returned to the cedar planks.
雪松木板 她要烤三文鱼
Cedar planks? She's grilling salmon.
鱼贩对我描述的女人没印象
When the fishmonger didn't recognize the woman's description,
所以我知道她是自己钓三文鱼的
that told me that she's fishing for her own salmon.
-是 -石头镇只有一个地方
- Yes. - And the only place in Stonetown
可以无牌钓鱼 那是两英里长的海岸线
where you can fish without a license is a two-mile stretch of shoreline
位於布尚树林
in the Beauchamps Woods,
那里有线索 令我找到这里
which has a trailhead that leads right here.
无牌钓鱼的部分是你幸运
You got lucky with the licenseless fishing part.
我相信有资格知道
I believe that I've earned the right to know.
雷尼在哪里
Where is Reynie?
他很好 非常好
He's fine. Perfectly fine.
他在学校 只是不在你以为的那一间
He's in school, just not the one you expected.
请容我在温暖的餐宴上向你好好解释
Um, please, allow me to explain over a nice, warm meal.
你觉得雪松木烤三文鱼怎么样
How do you feel about cedar plank salmon?
手鎚扣球总是会从北到南走
A downswing hammerhead will always play north-south on the come-around.
这种球比较难回击
It's a harder ball to return.
我看到你们太常用荷式平飞球了
I am seeing way too many Dutch Laterals out there.
荷式平飞球只是二维进攻 纯以速度取胜
Dutch Laterals are two-dimensional and purely velo-based.
当然 若你有六尺五寸 也许能藉此取胜
So, sure, if you're 6'5" then maybe you can just burn it and turn it.
韦瑟罗
Wetherall!
专心 看这里
Lock it up. Eyes here.
否则就没了
Otherwise, it is a loser.
我们需要怎样的进攻
What kind of ball do we want to play?
-三维 -多♥维♥
- Three-dimensional? - Multi-dimensional.
融入螺旋进攻 发挥螺旋进攻
Incorporate the Helix. Live in the Helix.
复杂进攻是我们的长处
Complexity of attack is our signature.
是我们的玩法和优势
It's how we play the game. It's our edge.
目前你们这些废材当中
Right now, I'm only seeing one of you scrubs
只有一个人能稳定发挥
doing that on a consistent basis.
凯特 上来向他们示范 正确的手鎚姿势
Kate, come up here and show them proper hammerhead form.
看到吗 手肘离身 手稍为向下 发球
See? Elbow away from the body, slight pronation, hit and flick.
看这个螺旋形 没可能回击
Look at that Helix. Unreturnable.
韦瑟罗经验远比你们少
Wetherall has way less experience than you do
直到现在才有正式训练
and no formal training before now.
你们看到的是直觉、感觉…
What you are seeing is instinct, feeling...
做得好 韦瑟罗
Nice work, Wetherall.
雷尼、浆糊 欢迎
Reynard. Sticky. Welcome.
谢谢 积逊和姿辰
Thank you, Jackson and Jillson.
你们会习惯戴这种眼罩 这种不便是必须的
You'll get used to the goggles. It's a necessary inconvenience
因为这个拱廊有我最珍重的发明…
since this gallery contains my most prized invention...
耳语者
The Whisperer.
在哪里
Where is it?
无处不在 就在你们身边
Oh, it's everywhere. It's all around you.
这些椅子只是设备的一部分
These chairs are only part of the device.
记忆会受影响吗
Does it affect your memory?
不会
No.
耳语者是经过精准调校的
The Whisperer is a finely calibrated,
合作学习工具 设计目的是开放思想
collaborative learning tool designed to open the mind.
怎样开放思想
Open the mind how?
不如你们就把方式和原因留给我处理
Why don't you leave the how and the why to me,
你们专注在地点和时间
and you concentrate on the where and the when?
这里…
Here...
现在
now.
来 你们自己看 雷尼 不如你先来
Come, see for yourself. Reynard, why don't you go first?
来吧 不会咬你的
Go on. It won't bite.
我只是在感受这一刻 先生
Just savoring the moment, sir.
我现在要怎么样
What do I do now?
聆听和说话
Just listen and speak.
开始
Off we go.
很美
It's beautiful.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
对不起 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry. What is your name?
-雷尼穆尔顿 -你好 雷尼
Reynie Muldoon. Hello, Reynie.
我们应该开始了 你同意吗
I think we should begin. Don't you?
好
Um... Sure.
你最爱什么颜色
What is your favorite color?
蓝色
Blue?
天空蓝 海洋蓝 珊瑚蓝
Sky blue? Ocean blue? Coral blue?
海洋蓝
Ocean blue.
很美
It's a beauty.
你觉得哪个季节最美好
What do you consider the loveliest season?
我想是秋天
Autumn, I suppose.
树叶开始变色
Hmm. When the leaves start to change
而且傍晚时分也只需要穿一件薄褛
and a light jacket is all you need in the late afternoon.
你最近看的是什么书
What was the last book you read?
《荒凉山庄》
Bleak House.
好看吗 你读得高兴吗
Was it a good read? Was it enjoyable?
你知道吗 好看
You know what? It was.
真是行家
A connoisseur.
不是
Not really.
你在学校最擅长什么科目 雷尼
What is your strongest subject in school, Reynie?
英文 但我也喜欢学外语
English, but I like learning foreign languages too.
我在学泰米尔语
I'm learning Tamil.
之前在学
I was, anyway.
会说多种语言
Speaking multiple languages
是最能反映智力水平的指标
is the most reliable indicator of intelligence.
谢谢 耳语者
Thank you, um, Whisperer.
雷尼 你最害怕什么
Reynie, what do you fear the most?
我有点怕蜘蛛
Spiders scare me a little.
牠们很恐怖
Oh, they're just terrible.
但你最害怕什么
But what do you fear the most?
孤独
Being alone.
谢谢回答
Thank you for that.
别担心 雷尼 你不会再孤独
Don't worry, Reynie. You are not alone anymore.
餐前开胃菜
The amuse-bouche,
芝麻香煎海湾带子 配焦糖柚子酱
sesame-seared bay scallops served with a yuzu gastrique.
-好 谢谢 -谢谢
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表