剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Hey! Is everything all right?
没事
Yeah.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
我问了我爸能否带朋友去森林
I asked my dad if I could take a friend to the forest.
我只是问问 他就对我发脾气了
He yelled at me for even considering it.
若有人以为跟我做朋友 就可以取悦我爸
If anyone happens to think being friends with me is a way to impress my dad...
那就错了
they're wrong.
我们的关系没那么好
We don't have that kind of relationship.
我不是要这样做
That's not what I'm doing.
这里大部分孩子 不会谈任何真实的东西
Most of the kids here don't want to talk about anything real.
你不一样
You're different.
是你画的吗
Did you do that?
这个 是的
Oh, this? Yeah.
-我画画不及你 但… -不 你画得很好
-I can't draw like you can, but... -No, that's cool.
你的光线捕足得很棒
You actually captured the light pretty well.
你观察力很强
You have a good eye.
对不起 我不能带你去森林
Sorry I can't take you to the forest.
也许你可以的
Maybe you can.
你知道他们怎样说
You know what they say,
「有时道歉比请求批准好」
"Sometimes it's better to apologize than to ask permission."
真棒的父母 我们来了
Such great parents. Here we are!
你们好 幸会 我是纳芬尼奥班尼迪
Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Nathaniel Benedict.
你好
-Well, hello.
很棒的表演
-Great show.
「我们不满的冬季已经被约克的太阳 照耀成光荣的夏日」
"Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York.
「笼罩着我们王宫的乌云…」
And all the clouds that lowered upon our house..."
厉害
Impressive.
「已经埋藏到海底深处」
"In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
「现在我们的头上戴起胜利花冠」
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths,
「我们千疮百孔的盔甲 当作纪念品挂起来」
our bruised arms hung up for monuments."
《理查三世》
It's Richard III.
我的兄弟尼古拉斯可以心算长除法
My brother, Nicholas, he can do long division in his head.
是我教他的
I taught him how.
我们给你买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥优♥惠♥ 没附带条件
With us, you get two for the price of one, no strings attached.
他不太占地方 而且也吃得不多
He doesn't take up much space, really. Or eat much, for that matter.
很遗憾 我们只够地方养一个人
I'm sorry to say that we only have room for one, buddy.
若你们只可以养一个 我们也会理解
If you can only take one, we understand.
我们想做对彼此最好的事
We want what's best for each other.
真窝心
- That's really sweet.
他就在这里
- He's right over here.
你好
Hello.
听说你喜欢阅读
We hear you like to read.
生命中有些时刻
There are times in life
一个人必须站在镁光灯中 向人鞠躬
where one must stand in the spotlight and take a bow.
一开始 你也许会觉得难以
At first, you might find it difficult to outshine those people
使亲近你的人黯然失色
that are close to you.
但那种想法很脆弱 是个陷阱
But that thinking is weak. It's a trap.
这是上等熟成草饲和牛
It's grass-finished, dry-aged prime wagyu.
和牛
Wagyu.
那是一种珍贵的小公牛 源自日本 对吧
That's a prized breed of steer. Originated in Japan, right?
我跟你说
I tell you.
跟这里其他人不同
Unlike others around here,
我不觉得你的知识和数据讨厌
I do not find your knowledge of facts and figures annoying at all.
吃吧 别客气
Go ahead, dig in.
基於你今天在耳语者里的表现 这绝对是你应得的
After what you did in the Whisperer today, you more than deserve it.
你的相容性分数惊人
Your compatibility index scores are staggering.
深层投射同调率、相对一致性…
Projection sub-coherence, relative congruity...
你在各方面都打破学校纪录
You set Institute records in all of them.
我要坦白告诉你
I gotta be honest with you,
其实我本来以为你的室友有更大潜质
I actually thought it was your roommate that had the potential.
但看到他的相容性分数后…
But after seeing his compatibility scores Oof.
谁 雷尼
Who? Reynie?
完美
Oh... It's perfect.
看看这些雪花纹
Look at that marbling.
嚐嚐这些山葵酱
Try the horseradish.
告诉我
So, tell me.
你有多了解雷纳穆尔顿
How well do you know Reynard Muldoon?
我不是…不太了解他
I don't... know him all that well.
他有点沉默
He's kind of quiet.
很有趣 我以为是相反
Oh, that's interesting. I would have thought the opposite.
类似典型外向的内向人士
Kind of a classic outgoing introvert.
无时无刻都对他人深感兴趣
Keenly interested in others all the time.
但你比我了解他
But you know him better than I do.
其实我来到这里才认识他
Actually, I've only known him since I've gotten here.
你们坐车来的时候 没跟对方谈话吗
You ignored each other in the vehicle you arrived in together?
我是说在坐车来这里时认识他 他很友善
I meant, I met him on the car ride over. He was... friendly.
如我所说 外向
Like I said, outgoing.
但我担心…有时专注留意其他人
But I worry... Sometimes that focus on others...
当然不是指经常 但那有时是躲藏的方法
not always, of course, but sometimes, it's a means to hide.
让别人不去留意一些…
To divert attention away from some...
不可告人的动机 你知道吗
...ulterior motive, you know?
我看雷尼的动机只是得到好成绩
The only motive I see from Reynie is getting good grades.
他大部分时间只是温习
Most of the time, he just studies.
是 这个…
Yeah, well...
看来我对学业成功的看法略显不同
I guess I have a more nuanced view of success in an academic context.
重点不是你看书看多久
It's not just hours of your face in a book.
我觉得那是揭示本质的过程
I see it as a process of revealing what's within.
那就是你强大的地方 浆糊
That's where your greatness lies, Sticky.
本质
Within.
谢谢
Thanks.
别因为你的成功感谢其他人
Don't ever thank others for your success.
那是你应得的
You earned it.
别沾太多汁
And don't over-sauce.
这样很笨拙 而且对这种动物不敬
It's clumsy and dishonors the animal.
你在耳语者内的时间 将远比现在多 浆糊
You're gonna be spending a lot more time in the Whisperer, Sticky.
远比现在多
A lot more time.
小心这边的毒藤
Careful of poison ivy from here on out.
到处都有
It's everywhere.
你说得对 这里很棒
You were right. This place is incredible.
为何要禁止人进来
Why is it off-limits?
跟我爸的工作有关
Something to do with my dad's work.
他经常跟他的朋友来这里
He's here a lot with his friend.
我想她是觉得一定要做他朋友
Well, I guess she feels like she has to be his friend.
首席科学家
Chief scientist.
什么类型的科学家
What type of scientist?
我不肯定 也许是神经科学
I'm not sure. Neuroscience, maybe?
我生父就是和居廷博士做这种研究
That's what my birth father did with Dr. Curtain.
他们合作过
They worked together?
当我还是婴儿的时候
When I was a baby.
然后他病了 之后…
Then he got sick and, you know...
居廷收养了你
Curtain adopted you.
决胜负时刻
It all comes down to this.
两位宿敌的最后两分
The last two points between two bitter rivals
这也许是妮加德约根逊 传奇生涯的尾声
in what might be the last of Nygård Jorgenson's storied career.
旗扬起了 挪威发球
The flag is up, and Norway serves.
高飞球 约根逊再一下反手鎚击
A flyover and a backhand follow-up strike by Jorgenson.
-你看到那个回旋反手重炮吗 -紧接着一个回旋重击
-Did you see that reverse catapult slam? -And right into a reverse slam.
怎会看不到
How could I not?
我们再看一次
Let's take another look.
一个完美的交叉旋转步法
A perfect crossover spin step sets her up
-然后使出精彩的回旋重击 -你说得对
-for the spectacular reverse slam. -You were right.
挪威队的步法是我见过最好的
The Norwegians have the best foot technique I've ever seen.
大♥师♥级
Masterful.
-挪威队向冠军迈进一步 -看着妮加德
-Norway is now one step closer to victory. -Watch Nygård.
-若你们刚转台 我们有… -你可以向她学习
-If just joining us, we have an... -You could learn from her.
她是出色的击球手 但她的力量全都是来自步法
She's a strong hitter, but all her power comes from her footwork.
这是近年来最紧凑的比赛…
And it is as close of a match-up as I've seen in years...
没错
Totally.
我想试一下 看来不太复杂
I want to try that. Doesn't seem too complicated.
没错 经典方法 也不是很革新的东西
It's not. Classic approach, nothing revolutionary.
屈膝 踏过去 回来挥打
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表