剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
What did you want, anyway?
我想你也许想来管理人员阁
I thought you might want to come by the Executives Colonnade
看看我新的单人房♥
and see my new single room.
我一个人住
All to myself.
不过算了
But, anyway...
你有自己的房♥间
You have your own room? Wow.
是 这是好处之一
Yeah. One of the many perks.
似乎有很多好处
Seems like there are a lot.
是 同时有很多职务 所以那是我们应得的
Yeah, well... they come with a lot of duties, so we earn them.
什么职务
What... what kind of duties?
一些高级的事
Oh, a bunch of high-level stuff.
行政、物流、保安…还有清洁
Admin. Logistics, security...and cleaning.
你要清洁什么 我以为那是清洁工做的
What are you cleaning? I thought the Helpers did that.
不 只有管理人员获准打扫伺服器室
Oh, no. Only Executives are allowed to clean the server room.
他们称之为消灭灰尘
They call it dust abatement.
你打扫伺服器…农场
You dust the server... farm?
是 我就是这么说
Yeah. That's what I said.
超多电脑 所以很多尘
Tons of computers, which means lots of dust.
坦白说 不是我喜欢的职务
Not my favorite part of the job if I'm being honest.
也很难怪你
I wouldn't blame you.
这很重要
Well, it's very important.
做精英中的精英 好了 打球吧
So... best of the best. All right. Let's volley.
我想说打绳球
You know, I just want to say, playing tetherball...
是我一天中最好的活动
easily the best part of my day.
谢谢让我加入球队
Thanks for bringing me on the team.
我一看就知道 你天生适合打绳球
I could tell right away. Tetherball's in your blood.
若你仍然愿意
You know, if the offer still stands,
我不介意去你的漂亮新房♥间看看
I wouldn't mind coming by and checking out your sweet new room.
好
Done.
温习时间后过来 我们可以一起看女子绳球协会八强赛
Come over after study hour. We could watch the WTA quarterfinals.
全部四场比赛
All four matches.
我很期待
Cannot wait!
我好像客气地请了你 今天要给我私人空间
I thought I politely asked you to give me my space today.
是的
You did.
是 我的私人空间
Yes. My personal space.
这对所有关系都很重要 尤其是亲子关系
It's important for any relationship, much less the parent-child dynamic.
对不起 我要走了 只是想拿望远镜
Sorry, I'm leaving. Just needed to grab the binoculars.
我要去森林
I'm going to the forest.
好
Fine.
跟一个朋友去
With a friend.
有趣
Interesting, um...
当我跟你说 你可以跨过围栏时
When I told you you could go past the bollard fence,
我很肯定跟你说过几个条件
I, I'm really sure I gave you a few conditions.
也许我记错了
Maybe I'm misremembering?
没有 你说过 你只准我带画画工具进去
No, you did. I'm allowed to take in art supplies only.
我只准在早晨和下午中段进去 正午不能去
I'm permitted in during mid-morning and mid-afternoon, but not midday.
独自去 独自一人去
Alone. Completely. Alone.
是
Yes.
没错
That's it.
你这个朋友…
This friend of yours, um...
有名字吗
Do they have a name?
雷尼
Reynie.
雷尼穆尔顿
Reynie Muldoon.
SQ 我要告诉你一件事
S.Q., I need to tell you something, um...
这间学校的学生对你友善时
When students at the school are friendly towards you,
你需要考虑一下背景
you need to put that in context
自问他们可能有什么动机 好吗
and ask yourself what their motives might be, all right?
他们为何需要动机
Why would they need a motive?
你的身分独特 可以影响我
Well, you're in the unique position of having my ear,
所以人们可能假装以某种方式对你
so people may act a certain way toward you.
雷尼没假装
Reynie's not acting.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
你的朋友 我明白了
Your friend. I see.
儿子 我经常告诉你
Son, I've always told you
过去可以很好地反映现在 对吧
that the past is a good indication of the present, correct?
在过去…面对现实吧 你没太多朋友
And in the past, let's face it, you haven't had many friends.
其实 你有过多少个朋友
In fact, how many friends have you had?
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
听着 我在你这个年纪时 也被人误会了
Listen, when I was your age, I was misunderstood also.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
这是好事
It's a good thing.
给了我动力
It fueled me.
亲爱的佩鲁马尔女士
Dear Ms. Perumal,
我经常想起你 希望你安好
I think of you often and hope you're well.
我想我也很好
I'm pretty good, I guess.
我在进行的任务需要很多欺诈
This mission I'm on, it requires a large amount of deception.
其实就是要说谎
Which is really just a way of saying I have to lie...
经常说谎
a lot...
骗我喜欢的人
to people that I like.
很奇怪
It's strange.
似乎我越常说谎 就说得越好
It seems like the more I lie, the better I get at it.
我的感觉就越差
And the worse I start to feel.
我好像正在失去自我
It's like I'm losing who I am.
我明白我们的任务很重要
I understand that our mission is important,
但我说谎时的感觉 有时让我思考这值不值得
but this feeling I get when I'm lying, sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it.
雷尼
Oh. Hey, Reynie.
耳语者怎么样
Hey! So, how was the Whisperer?
不错 没什么特别
Oh, fine. No big deal.
真的
Really?
是 有点闷
Yeah, you know, a little boring.
居廷博士叫我今天跟他一起吃午餐
Dr. Curtain asked me to join him for lunch today.
什么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
你这么渴望跟他吃午餐 我觉得有点奇怪
I just think it's kind of weird how eager you are to be having lunch with him.
一直都是你说 「我们需要走进他的圈子」
You're the one who's always saying, "We need to get into his inner circle."
这次不一样 感觉就像你…很享受
This is different. It's almost like you're... enjoying it.
我为何不享受
Why wouldn't I?
得到认可不好
Being acknowledged?
等等
Wait.
你在妒忌
You're jealous.
什么 不是 我没有…
What? No, I'm not.
没关系 你本来是天之骄子
It's okay. You were the golden child.
现在…这就合理了 我没不高兴
And now... it makes sense. I'm not upset.
我没妒忌 我只是担心
I'm not jealous. I'm worried.
凯特说得对 浆糊
Kate's right, Sticky.
自从你进去耳语者之后 你就变了
Ever since you started spending time in the Whisperer, you've changed.
你说得对 我变了
You're right. I have changed.
我以前总是很紧张 现在…
I used to be a nervous mess, and now--
耳语者操纵了你的心灵和情绪
The Whisperer is manipulating your mind, your emotions.
我知道
I know.
令我进步
For the better.
我知道的
I see what this is.
在你内心深处 喜欢看到我焦虑 是吗
Somewhere deep down, you like when I'm anxious, don't you?
什么 不是 太离谱了 当然不是
What? No. That's crazy. Of course not.
让你对自己感觉更好
Makes you feel better about yourself.
承认吧
Admit it.
浆糊
Sticky!
妈妈 走慢点
Mom, slow down.
看看这么漂亮的红菜头
Oh, look at these beautiful beets.
最好买♥♥一些 谁知道何时买♥♥不到了
Better stock up. Who knows how long we'll have 'em.
什么意思
What do you mean?
季节才刚开始
The season just began.
土壤退化和旱灾 看报纸吧
Soil depletion. Drought. Just read the papers.
妈妈 你要赶着去哪里
- Mom? Where are you rushing off to?
我要买♥♥新帽
- I need a new hat.
银行关门对我有什么好处
What good's that gonna do me when the banks close?
我想买♥♥份报纸
I need my paper.
-我想知道发生什么事 -我需要现金
-I need to know what's going on! -I need cash.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
给我现金
Give me the cash.
你没事吗
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表