剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
他们正在逼近 没时间像平时那样谨慎…
They were closing in, no time for the usual precautions...
所以你要跳下悬崖
so you dove towards the cliff.
你跳的时候…
And when you jumped down...
口袋里的东西可能会掉出来
anything in your pockets could come dislodged.
韦瑟罗
Wetherall.
你说他看似我是什么意思
What do you mean, he looked like me?
我会形容为…
I would describe it as...
-一样 -几乎一样
-Identical. -Virtually identical.
但你的身材比较好
But you're in superior shape.
总括来说 打扮更好 举止更得体
Better grooming, all told. Better comportment.
目标人物打扮过时
The subject had unfashionable attire.
已放弃的人才会这样穿
The clothes of someone who had given up.
够了
Enough.
给我确切地点
Give me the exact location.
-是 -好
- Yes, sir. - Okay.
我们走 走…
Let's go. Go, go, go!
安全
Clear.
发现什么吗
See anything?
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表