剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
戴上这条肩带 就享有传讯人所有的特权
With this sash comes all the privileges of a Messenger.
自豪地戴着
Wear them with pride.
我觉得佐治华盛顿喜欢他的新服饰
I think George Washington likes his new outfit.
随便你开玩笑 但这是目标
You can joke, but this was the goal.
我们成为传讯人就能进去 取得资料
Being a Messenger gets us access and information.
摩斯密♥码♥穿帮了
The Morse code has been compromised.
幸好他们事先警告了我们
Thankfully, not before they could warn us.
有人来了
Someone's approaching.
我是雷尼穆尔顿 在石头镇孤儿院的老师
I'm Reynie Muldoon's teacher from the Stonetown Orphanage.
我是尼古拉斯班尼迪
And my name is Nicholas Benedict.
-他们是我的同事 二号♥… -雷尼在哪里
-These are my associates, Number Two... -Where is Reynie?
他在学校 只是不在你以为的那一间
He's in school, just not the one you expected.
事件的幕后黑手是个操纵大♥师♥
The man behind this is a master manipulator.
他真实存在 而且他也是我的兄弟
He is very real, and he's also my brother.
这些事都是公然忽视
This is all such a blatant disregard for the safety
雷尼和他同伴的安危
of Reynie and his companions.
这个拱廊有我最珍重的发明
This gallery contains my most prized invention.
耳语者
The Whisperer.
我听到佐治华盛顿的声音
I can hear George Washington.
「失踪人士并非失踪」
"Missing aren't missing..."
只是离开了
They're only departed.
浆糊刚去做传讯人职务 就是这样
Sticky just went to Messenger duty. That's what it is!
你一直听到的是传讯人的声音
The voices you've been hearing, they're Messengers!
这些测试程序只是浪费时间
These testing protocols are just wasting time.
全部加速进行
Fast track all of it.
农场和森林明天都要准备好 以进行测试
Both farm and forest need to be ready tomorrow for a trial run.
我们要想办法关掉耳语者 同时不被发现
We have to figure out a way to disable the Whisperer without getting caught.
好 你有什么计划
Okay. What's the plan?
一天光 我们就让孩子们回来
We'll exfiltrate the children at first light.
什么
What?
(30年前)
(撒克逊刧后英雄传)
历奇 你在这里
Nicky, there you are.
我看来如何
So, how do I look?
闪亮 你头发上的是什么东西
Uh, shiny? What's that stuff in your hair?
不是东西 是我自家制的发油
It's not stuff. It's my house-made hair pomade.
一部分是水 一部分是矿物油 加上熔化的蜡
One part water, one part mineral oil, some melted wax,
还有同样重要的 四滴鼠尾草精油
and, last but not least, four drops of sage essence
是我亲自从厨房♥的香草中提炼的
I extracted myself from some kitchen herbs.
蒸馏法
Steam distilled?
当然了 来吧 起来
Of course! Come on. Get up.
没人会领养一些邋遢的街童 历奇
Nobody's looking to adopt a couple of scruffy street urchins, Nicky.
他们想要乾净整洁的孩子
They want kids who are clean, well-groomed.
外表才至关重要
Presentation is everything.
对吧
Right?
大概是的
I guess.
也许我们知道自己有多特别 其他人不知道 除非我们展示出来
We might know how special we are, but no one else will unless we show them.
我们跟新父母在房♥间时 你会谢谢我
You'll thank me later when we're with our new parents in our rooms
那里的碌架床不会有声和下陷
with bunk beds that don't rattle and sag.
我想支持你 真的
I want to be supportive. I do.
这真的适合出海吗
Is it even seaworthy?
它是由世上最佳的潜水艇工匠 和工程师打造
She was fashioned by the world's finest sub-nautical artisans and engineers.
我进行了几个引擎测试 全部都合格
I've run a battery of tests on her engines, passed them all.
你同意这次航行
And you condone this voyage?
我们一定要救孩子们
We must get the children.
在海上航行的船目前风险太大了
A surface vessel would be far too risky at this point.
但用这艘潜艇吗
But this vessel?
到达小岛后
Once on the island,
我就会救走孩子们 回到水中
I'll commence exfiltration and be back in the water,
黄昏前回到基地
heading towards base by nightfall.
我会安静进去 深入敌阵
I'll run silent, run deep.
我有一个问题
I do have one, one question.
里面有足够的空间容纳一个…
Is there enough room in there for one rather, um...
高大的成人和四个孩子吗
significantly-sized adult and four children?
孩子们有没有长大
Have the children grown?
你去到时
-Uh... -Just when you get there,
在南岸的一块石头上涂色 让我们知道你安全抵达
paint a rock on the south shore to let us know you arrived safely.
像特修斯一样
Ah, just like Theseus.
但那个故事不是结局悲惨吗
But didn't that story end horribly?
是 但这次会成功的
Yes, it did. But this will work.
请批准我自♥由♥发言
Permission to speak freely.
当然没问题 但你不是一直都可以吗
Yes, of course. But haven't you always had that?
这是个可怕的错误
This is a terrible mistake.
放弃行动 就因为一个生气的中学教师…
To abort mission because some enraged middle school teacher...
她有名字
She has a name.
来提出一些荒谬的指控
...shows up with a slew of ridiculous accusations?
严重疏忽 危害儿童 太离谱了
Gross negligence? Child endangerment? It's absurd.
不 佩鲁马尔女士绝对没说错
No, no. Ms. Perumal is absolutely right.
我让天真的孩子身处重大险境
I placed children, innocent children, in grave danger.
我不能让行动延续多一分钟
I cannot let it continue a minute longer.
不是普通孩子 而是顶尖的孩子
Not just any children, exceptional children.
我们从几千人中选出他们
We chose them from thousands.
-是 但… -她说得对
-Yes, but-- -She's right.
他们全都是自愿参与
They all volunteered of their own free will.
如你之前所说 若他们失败了 他们和其他人将有更大危险
And as you've said, they and everyone else will be in more danger if they fail.
这些孩子聪明、能干和勇敢
They are smart, capable, courageous children.
而你让他们有机会可以成功
And you put them in that position to succeed.
不 太迟了
No. It's too late. It's too late.
我已参与这场战役很长的时间
I have been fighting this battle for so long,
我是时候承认自己失败了 完结
it is time for me to admit that I have already failed. Done.
你还没有失败
You haven't failed.
你只是还未完成
You just haven't finished yet.
拜托
Please!
我很感激你的顾虑 但事实是你不明白
Your concern is very much appreciated, but the truth is you don't understand.
你们二人都不明白
Neither of you do.
到底要明白什么
Understand what, exactly?
我必须为孩子们回来做准备
I must prepare for the children's return.
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
知道今天是什么日子吗 艾锡
Do you know what today is, Isaac?
昨天是星期二 所以…
Um, well, yesterday was Tuesday, so--
对 今天是星期三
Yes, it's Wednesday.
但今天也是我们创造历史的日子
But it's also the day we make history.
今天是大日子
It's a big day.
哪位传讯人有机会 参与这个历史性时刻
And which Messenger gets to participate in this historic moment?
我有个完美人选
I have the perfect candidate.
不论「大改进」是什么 都即将发生
Whatever this Improvement is, it's happening soon.
我们必须想办法跟班尼迪先生联络
We have to figure out a way to communicate with Mr. Benedict.
也许大改进会让事情转好
Maybe the Improvement will make things better.
那就是大改进的定义
I mean, it is the definition of improvement.
居廷何时让任何东西变好了
When has Curtain ever made anything better?
各位…
Guys...
是时候行动
It's go time.
今晚关灯后
Tonight, after lights out,
我们闯进大石闸门 占领实验室
we storm the boulder-hatch, take the laboratory.
你的话终於有道理了
Finally, you talk sense.
你说下面有个科学家
You said there's a scientist down there.
她没接触阳光 应该会很弱
She will be weak from lack of sunlight.
很容易对付
Easy to neutralize.
我们不要对付任何人
We're not neutralizing anyone.
用任何非致命武器都可以
Any number of nonlethal weapons will work.
我可以瞬间打造一个基本军♥火♥库
I could craft a basic arsenal in no time.
我可以用蜘蛛毒液做麻痹剂
I can make paralytic from spider venom.
不行 不用麻痹剂 不用武器
No. No paralytics. No weapons.
你真无胆
You lack spine.
听着 我们知道他的计划 牵涉一个农场和森林
Look, we know his plan involves a farm and a forest.
农场 我在这里没见过猪、鸡或牛
Farm? I haven't seen a pig or a chicken or a cow.
有其他种类的农场
There are other types of farms.
蚝农场、蜜蜂农场…
Oyster farms, honey farms...
器官农场
Organ farms.
什么
What?
我们先找出那是什么农场
If we can figure out what the farm is,
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表