剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Yes. Left.
她的追捧者越来越多
And she's been gathering a larger cult following.
真的
Really?
好了
Got it.
那就是绮丝帕拉当尼亚
And that's Izzy Paladonia.
那就是绮丝帕拉当尼亚
That's Izzy Paladonia.
雷尼 对我们的世界有兴趣 是值得赞赏的事
Wow. Reynie, it is laudable to have interests in our world,
虽然几乎所有人都觉得这些事
as esoterically ludicrous as they may appear
深奥和荒唐
to almost everyone else.
谢谢你给我书签 你真有心
Thank you for this. This was, um, very kind.
-谢谢 -是
-Thank you. -Yes.
-先生 -再见
-Sir. -Good day.
天啊 真厉害
Man, that is impressive.
我认识有个人可以在一半时间内完成
I know a guy who could do this in half of the time.
你才不认识
You do not know a guy.
让他专心点吧
Please, just let him focus.
重点不是专不专心 而是艺术天分
Focus isn't the issue. Artistic talent is.
这里有幅图 而我怎样都画不出来
There's a diagram in here and I can't draw to save my life.
我们可以再去偷看
We could always steal another look.
-不行 -不行
-No! -No!
好吧
All right.
差不多完成 完成了
Almost done. And finished.
这是…
Wow! This is...
垃圾
Garbage.
给我
Give me those.
前後倒转 是镜像 你看
Backwards. Mirror image. Voilà.
这是一只鹿吗
Oh, is this a deer?
这应该是一只鞋
It's supposed to be a shoe.
-也许我退步了 -你有过目不忘的记忆
-Maybe I've lost my touch. -Your memory's photographic.
一定是因为很重要才要这么隐晦
It must be this cryptic because it's important.
他肯定有所隐瞒
He's hiding something for sure.
里面一定有点什么
There has to be something in there.
是 但凯特和康诗妲丝没时间了
Yes, but Kate and Constance are running out of time.
我接下来有很多测验
I have a lot of tests coming up.
那我们就要力求及格 就算不择手段
Then we have to focus on passing them by any means necessary.
不择手段
Any means.
我会在大城先生的班上帮康诗妲丝
I'll help Constance in Mr. Oshiro's class.
至於你们二人 我认为可以用摩斯密♥码♥
For you two, I'm thinking Morse code.
浆糊 你可以轻轻敲出答案
Sticky, you can softly tap out the answers.
你疯了
Are you out of your mind?
这样不对
It's not right.
这样可行的 你最擅长摩斯密♥码♥
This can work. You're the best with Morse code.
我们相信你
And we believe in you.
你不代表我
Speak for yourself.
(欢迎来到石头镇市中心)
(记得要感受)
这次真是麻烦了
This is troubling.
你怎可以做这么危险的事 你随时会被人捉到
How could you do something so risky? You could get caught.
-从没试过 -我轻易就捉到你 轻而易举
-Never happen. -I caught you easily, really easily.
你捉到我 只是因为你跟踪我
You only caught me because you followed me.
证明其他人也能跟踪你 这就是我担心的事
Proving you can be followed, and thus, my point.
你多常私自做这种事
How often are you going on these outings?
有需要就做 但不够频密
As often as needed, and not often enough.
我了解风险
I get the risk.
我觉得你不了解 这个任务关系重大
I don't think you do. Given what's at stake in this mission,
我们大敌当前 一切都要以任务为重
given what we're up against, everything has to go towards that mission!
-正是 -看来我们有共识了
-Yes, exactly! -So, we agree.
这件事 不行
About this? No.
你差点让整个行动曝光 为了什么
You could expose our entire operation, and for what?
这种事有什么作用
What does any of this lead to?
我不知道 我们只能走着看
I don't know. We'll have to see, eh?
我明白你的好意
I know you mean well.
但这种行为…
But this gesture...
理智地想 这会改变什么
Think rationally, what does it change?
除了让你自觉有所行动之外
Besides making you feel like you're doing something.
有什么确实的改变
What's tangible?
星星之火可以燎原 有人附和
One small act leads to another, and then another,
最後能成就一件大事
and eventually becomes something bigger.
也许不会
Or maybe it doesn't.
总之要做一些事 任何事 可以让我保持理智
Either way, doing something, anything, keeps me sane.
让我做得到应该做的事 这就是实际作用
Allows me to function. That's tangible.
所以是的 我需要做这件事 而你也需要让我这样做
So, yes. I need to do this. And you need for me to do it too.
你为何流汗了
Why are you sweating?
羞耻、内疚、忧虑 你选一个
Shame. Guilt. Apprehension. Take your pick.
万一我失败呢 我不喜欢令人失望
What if I fail? I don't like letting people down.
不会的
You won't.
这一切对我来说都很艰难
This is all really rough for me.
考试、辅音训练 全都是我的噩梦
Exams, consonance drills. These are my nightmares.
但你呢 你天生就擅长这些
But you? You're made for it.
真的
You are.
不过若事情失控
However, if things do get out of hand,
我会用闪光弹 分散迪娜托莉女士的注意力
I will distract Ms. De La Torre with a flash bomb.
当然不会致命
Non-lethal, of course.
然後我们从爬绳上天花板离开
And then, we will rappel out through the ceiling.
好 就这样做吧
All right. Let's do this.
有任何可疑的事 我们就终止计划 留意我的讯号♥
Anything suspicious, and we abort. Look for my signal.
-康诗妲丝 -对了 我不会参与计划
-Constance? -Oh, yes. I will not be doing the plan.
什么 康诗妲丝 等等
What? Constance, wait, wait.
你一定要做
You have to.
康诗妲丝
Constance.
康诗妲丝
Constance.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
形容你会如何在蒙眼情况下 将这结构平均对摺12次
Describe how you might fold this structure 12 times, evenly, while blindfolded.
你只有不足15秒研究结构
Assume you have been given no more than 15 seconds to study it
而且你之後讲解自己的策略时 不能再看图
and defend your strategy without referring back to the drawing afterward.
开始
Begin.
-什锦乾果 -是
-Trail mix. -Yup.
提供热量的菠萝乾
Dried pineapple for energy.
在艰难旅程充饥的马可拿果仁
Marcona almonds to keep you sated through the rough stretches.
谢谢
Thank you.
若你需要一点…
If you need a little, hmm...
阿开木煮咸鱼
ackee and saltfish.
我的大学室友是牙买♥♥加人
My roommate at university was from Jamaica.
阿开木在全国大部分地方是犯法的
Uh, ackee is illegal in the vast majority of the country.
为什么
Why is that?
因为含有次甘氨酸 可以迅速毒死人
It contains hypoglycin, which can kill you in a near-instant.
只要处理得当 就能清除所有毒素
When properly prepared, all toxins dissipate. Eh?
完全无害
Perfectly harmless.
我觉得很不可思议
It's just incredible to me
人们竟然会让自己和他人的健康 冒不必要的险
that people would take an unnecessary chance with their health and that of others.
-完全不必担心 -你是怎样找到这水果的
Nothing to worry about. How did you even get this fruit?
你在煮滚之前 逐个看熟不熟的吗
Did you assess individual ripeness prior to reaching a boiling point?
没需要 我不会让大家冒不必要的险
I didn't need to. I would never put us at unnecessary risk.
班尼迪先生 望远镜准备好了吗
Mr. Benedict. Optics prepared?
是 完全调准了
Yes, yes. Collimated perfectly.
你在做什么
- What are you doing? - Ooh.
我是一双眼睛
I'm a set of eyes!
可以辨认事物的眼睛
Eyes that will recognize what they're looking for.
胜田格言
You know, the Katsuta Precept.
一个了解敌人的观察者
An observer who knows the heart of the enemy
比得上12个熟练的侦察员
is worth a dozen skilled scouts.
这个道理在现代 跟封建日本同样适用 对吧
I'd say that was as true today as it was in feudal Japan. Wouldn't you say?
-这样很鲁莽 -我不知道
-It's reckless. -I don't know.
鲁莽不一定是坏事 对吧
A little recklessness might do some good, eh?
谢谢你那荒谬的提议
Thank you for your nonsensical suggestion.
谁知道他会派人去哪里巡视
Who knows where he has people looking?
你会被掳走、绑住 再被丢到笼中
You will be captured, bound, then encaged,
只能吃咸饼乾 若他们让你吃东西
fed saltines, if anything,
通过铁牢房♥的小窗口送给你
through a hatch in an iron room.
通过小窗口
Through a hatch!
是 我知道有风险 但我仍要去
Yes, it is not without risk. But I'm still going.
密里根 你先走 再见
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表