剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Why does he need all that power?
我的朋友 那就是关键问题
That, my friend, is the question.
远超他用来发送潜意识讯息的电力
It's vastly more than what he needs for subliminal messaging.
即将发生更大的事
Something bigger is coming.
我们应该制订战略 先回去营地
We should strategize, get back to the encampment.
不…现在更需要留下来
No, no, no. No. All the more reason to stay. No.
-夜了 先生 -不…
-It's getting late, sir. -No, no, no.
我们这里的工作还未完成 密里根
Our work here is not yet complete, Milligan.
求求你 等多一会
Please. Just a bit longer.
我知道不只这些
I know there's more.
我知道他会…
I know that he'll...
他会露出马脚的
he'll reveal something.
我们会等到他现身 先生
We'll stay until we spot him, sir.
谢谢 密里根
Thank you, Milligan.
可以帮帮忙吗
Could you give me a hand?
谢谢
Thank you.
(油漆)
浆糊
Sticky!
浆糊
Sticky!
浆糊 发生什么事
Sticky, what happened?
浆糊
Sticky?
浆糊
Sticky?
你的记忆
Your memory.
不好了
Oh, no.
求求你 请你一定要记得我
Please, you have to remember me. Please!
雷尼 刚才很恐怖
Reynie...it was awful.
你记得我的名字
You remember my name.
所以你没被人消除记忆
So, you weren't brainswept.
很遗憾 我记得一切
Sadly, I remember everything.
我以为焦虑引致肚痛和眼睛抽搐
I thought anxiety meant stomachaches and eye twitching.
但是等候室呢
But the Waiting Room?
对你的精神折磨简直难以置信
It's unbelievable what it can make you think.
听起来很糟糕
That sounds terrible.
神奇韦瑟罗和她的…浆糊
Wonderful Wetherall and her... Sticky!
天啊 很高兴见到你 我很…
Oh, man! I'm so glad to see you! I was...
我们很担心
We were worried.
居廷有用强光照着你来拷问吗
Did Curtain interrogate you under a bright lamp?
你有出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗 有背叛我们吗
Did you give us up? Did you rat?
没有
No.
很抱歉 要你独自面对这件事
I'm sorry you had to go through that alone.
其实我觉得我可能很坚强
Actually, I think I might be tough.
至少在保护我在乎的东西的时候
At least, when it comes to protecting something I care about.
凯特 我不敢问 你的测验如何
Kate, I'm scared to ask. How did you do on your test?
简直是灾难
Total disaster.
明天有排名时 我们就知道了
We'll have confirmation when the list goes up tomorrow.
我开始觉得没希望了
This is starting to feel hopeless.
还有危险 别忘了危险
And dangerous. Don't forget dangerous.
居廷说我扰乱了进度 他应该接完成某件事了
Curtain said I was interrupting progress. He's getting closer to something.
其实我有好消息
Actually, I have good news.
「房♥间传来王子大叫的声音」
"The voice of the prince from an interior apartment calling out,
「高贵的瓦尔德马费泽斯」
'Noble Waldemar Fitzurse!'
「脱下帽子後」
And with bonnet doffed,
「未来财政大臣赶去接受 未来君主的命令」
the future chancellor hastened to receive the orders of the future sovereign."
今天很辛苦 对吧
Well, it's been a tough day, hasn't it?
不过 我想涡轮的发现很重要 对吧
Well, we... Important discovery with the turbines though, I think?
我不禁觉得自己距离目标已经很接近
I can't help but feel I'm hunting something just out of reach.
密里根
You know, Milligan, uh...
我们也许有办法帮你
there might be a way for us to help you.
寻回遗失的东西
To recover what is lost.
或是你被人夺去的东西
Or, rather, what has been taken from you.
我内心有个拼图 先生
There's a puzzle inside me, sir,
需要拼凑完整 但我…
that wants to be solved, but I...
我不禁觉得自己心里欠缺一块东西
I can't help feeling I'm missing a piece.
少了一块的拼图 就像是…
A puzzle missing a piece, that's like...
我想不出比喻 工作了太久
Oh, I can't think of a simile. Long day.
你只要知道我支持你
Just, um, know that I'm here for you.
当你有需要的时候
When and if.
你真好人 先生
That's very kind of you, sir.
好了 我们继续吧
Now, shall we continue? Oh.
你读到第130页
You're on page 130.
谢谢 二号♥ 我看看…
Ah. Thank you, Number Two. Let's see...
是了
Yes!
「第二天清晨 骑士一早出发」
"On the next morning, the knight departed early
「因为他要开展漫长旅程」
with the intention of making a long journey.
「他在前一天早上开始 就小心保留马的体力」
The condition of his horse, which he had carefully spared during the preceding morning,
「让他可以一路向前走 不用多作休息」
being such as enabled him to travel far without the necessity of much repose."
花了点时间 我已将日记解密了
It took time, but I decoded the journal.
你们所有声音都烦着我 我集中不了
All of your sounds annoy me. I couldn't concentrate.
-我们的声音 -是
-Our sounds? -Yeah.
凯特用手指敲台的声音 浆糊的咀嚼声、雷尼的呼吸声
Kate's finger tapping, Sticky's chewing, Reynie's breathing.
-我的呼吸声 -你的呼吸声像胖子
-My breathing? -You breathe like a fat man.
终於清静的时候 我就看到了
When I finally had silence, I saw it.
-这本书是用凯撒密♥码♥写的 -像回转13位吗
-The book is in Caesar code. -You mean like ROT13?
标准的替换式密♥码♥
Standard substitution cipher?
每个字母都要用 13个字母以後的字母代替
Where the letter written stands for the letter 13 places away?
类似吧 第一个字是用回转13位
Kind of. First word is ROT13,
但第二字个是回转14位 如此类推
but the second is ROT14 and so on.
转动的回转密♥码♥ 转动回转
A rotating ROT code. "Rote" ROT.
厉害
Way to go.
你真棒 康诗妲丝
That's amazing, Constance.
若你别呼吸 我可以更厉害
Stop your breathing, and I can do more.
天啊 这个人真的很多疑 但我肯定现在能读懂了
Man, this guy is paranoid. But I'm pretty sure I can read it now.
好极了
Great!
第一页是关於帽子选项
The first page is about competing headwear options.
「冷帽对画家帽」 真奇怪
"Tuques versus berets." Odd.
而我画的鞋其实是他脑袋的绘图
And the shoe I was drawing is supposed to be a diagram of his brain.
-下一页 -他只是在自言自语
-Next. -He's just talking to himself here.
「我将肩负成为伟人的无尽负担」
"The endless burden of greatness is mine to bear."
然後他开始谈到饮食法 农业耕作饮食法是什么
Then he goes into his diet regimen? What's "agro-paleo"?
无聊 有没有我们用得了的东西
Boring. Anything we can use?
这里 他在列一个大纲
Um... Here. He's outlining something.
一个重大计划 即将来临的改变
A huge plan, imminent changes,
还有名为「大改进」的东西
and something called The Improvement.
大改进 一定不是好事
The Improvement? There's no way that's good.
那部分是什么
What's that part?
似乎是一张名单
It looks like a list of names.
「法兰西林、贝查特科尔 希尔德嘉比林斯利」
"Francis Lin, Bertrand Kohl, Hildegard Billingsley."
她父母一定是讨厌她
Her parents must have hated her.
「亚瑟布卢姆」
"Arthur Bloom."
那位被清除记忆的督学
The school inspector whose memory got erased.
这一定是某种敌人名单 上面是他想消除记忆的目标
It must be some kind of enemies list for people he wants to brainsweep.
等等 还有更多名字
Wait...there's more.
「朗达卡森比、二号♥」
"Rhonda Kazembe, Number Two."
「尼古拉斯班尼迪」
"Nicholas Benedict."
你起得真早 先生
You're up early, sir.
早安
Oh, good morning.
小时候 我兄弟总是很早起床
Oh, as a child, my brother was always an early bird.
他从没留意到他会吵醒我
He never really noticed that he also always woke me up in the process.
他很肯定如果他睡过头 就会错过一些革命性的发现
He was just so sure that if he overslept, he'd miss some revolutionary discovery.
希望习惯难改 对吧
Here's to hoping some habits never die. Yes?
密里根…我看到他
Oh, Milligan. Milligan. I see him.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
我不确定 但他的体态很惊人
I'm not sure, but he has astounding posture.
体态
Posture.
天啊 他看起来很健康
My word, he's so healthy looking.
健康
Healthy.
-壮健 -你也可以的 如果你…
-Fit. -Well, I mean, you could if you...
等等
Whoa, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
小心点 犯罪分子
Watch it, scofflaw.
浆糊和我接近榜首 那样不错
Sticky and I are near the top. That's good.
不错 是好极了
Good? That's great.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表