剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
兄弟应该不离不弃 就是这样
Brothers stick together. That's what they do.
我相信是这样
I mean, I assume.
孩子不一定控制得到
Kids can't always control that.
雷尼 我们才刚认识班尼迪先生
Reynie, we just met Mr. Benedict.
他骗了我们船匠学院的事
He's already lied to us about the Boatwright Academy.
你怎知道我们可以相信他
How do we know we can trust him?
你也见过居廷先生
You saw Mr. Curtain.
你觉得他那么恐怖吗 是他引发紧急状态的
Did he seem so horrible to you? He's responsible for The Emergency?
这都是真的 浆糊
It's all real, Sticky.
紧急状态不会消失
The Emergency is not going away,
而班尼迪先生是唯一谈过 会解决它的人
and Mr. Benedict is the only one talking about fixing it.
但我们对他毫不了解
But we barely know him.
你也可以说你和我不了解彼此
You could say you and I barely know each other.
我们了解彼此
We know each other.
康诗妲丝 你小心点
Constance! Watch yourself!
我们是室友 凯特 迟早会发生的
We are roomies, Kate. This is going to happen.
这迟早是个问题
That's going to be a problem.
马戏团多少人共用一架货车 15 20
In circus, how many share a wagon? 15? 20?
-视乎货车而定 -那就是15至20人
-Depends on the wagon. -So, 15 to 20.
我宁愿那样
I prefer it to this.
有些是大只佬 很健硕 这里只有一个小孩
Some are bodybuilders. Very large. Here, just one small person.
我跟你说清楚 我们是来阻止紧急状态
Here's how it's going to be. We're here to stop The Emergency.
我们深入敌阵
We're here behind enemy lines.
明天我们就要上战场 我不想你令我分心
And tomorrow, we go to battle. I don't need you distracting me.
你不能再碰我的桶子 你要尊重我的桶子
You will never, ever touch the bucket. You will respect the bucket.
感觉重点不只是桶子
Feels like this is not just about the bucket.
晚安 室友
Good night, roomie.
好了 各位 行动开始
Okay, guys. Business time.
你们都很聪明 我们只需要努力
You guys are all really smart so we just have to work hard,
考取好成绩 成为传讯人
ace it, and become Messengers.
是
Yeah.
有个男人用右手拿着包裹
A man carries a package in his right hand.
他走近一间餐厅
He approaches a restaurant,
餐厅外有三个左撇子男人
outside of which wait three left-handed men
一个右撇子 他用右手拿包裹
and one right-handed man, who takes the package with his right hand.
全部男人的外套上都有一个飞翼徽章
All the men are wearing a winged patch on their coats.
他们互相点头示意 然後进去
They greet each other with nods and go inside.
好了 只用是非题发问 故事是什么 同学们
Okay, using only yes or no questions, what's the story, class?
他们为何全部去到那里
How did they all end up there?
诗人、预言家 否认巴结奉迎的卖♥♥弄
Poets! Prophets! Disavow obsequious ostentation.
-诗人、先知 -诗人、先知
"Poets! Prophets!"
-拒绝卑躬屈膝的门面功夫 -拒绝卑躬屈膝的门面功夫
"Disavow obsequious ostentation."
巧妙地混淆 总管家 做得好
Subtly obfuscated, majordomo. Kudos.
-巧妙地混淆 大管家 名誉 -巧妙地混淆 大管家 名誉
"Subtly obfuscated, majordomo. Kudos."
查理 跟上
Charlie! Keep up.
这种加了奎宁的可乐 是上流社会的最爱
This cola with quinine is a favorite of the jet-set.
-这种加了奎宁的可乐 -这种加了奎宁的可乐
"This cola with quinine
-是上流社会的最爱 -是上流社会的最爱
is a favorite of the jet-set."
他们是食评家吗
Are they restaurant critics?
-棒球队员 -某种队伍
-A baseball team? -A team of some kind?
不 不是 那是很好的特点
No, no, and that is a fair characterization.
康诗妲丝
Constance?
拿着礼物的人严重毁容吗
The man with the gift is disfigured horribly?
正确 你为何这么推理
Correct. Why would you infer that?
这个世界很残酷
The world is a brutal place.
我是指基於问题内容
I mean, within the problem.
有什么分别 反正世界很残酷
What's the difference? All is brutality condition.
请找出中心点
Simply find the center.
很明显 团队做不成某件事 一件大事
Obviously, the group has failed at something, a big event,
而且那是拿着包裹的男人的错
and it's the man with the package's fault.
对不起 玛天娜 那不正确
I'm sorry, Martina. I don't think that is correct.
-再检查一次 -没什么要检查
-Hmm. Check again. -There is nothing to check.
答案就在我这里
I have the answer right here.
这是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
是 坚持住
Yeah. Hang in there.
下一级 双倍速度
Next level! La doublé!
下一级 恶魔级速度
Next level! La diabolique!
是 雷尼
Yes, Reynie?
那些男人有握手吗
Did any of the men shake hands?
没有
No.
包裹跟手臂差不多长度吗
And, um, was the length of the package about an arm's length?
差不多 是
Give or take, yes.
惨了
Oh, no.
不好意思 故事可能让人有点不安
Sorry if anyone finds this a bit macabre,
但我相信他们曾经是军人
but I believe the group was in the military.
请继续说
Go on, please.
他们是飞船的飞行员 在敌军上空被击落
Well, they were a dirigible crew, shot down in enemy territory.
为了生存 很抱歉这样说
To survive, sorry to say,
他们每个人都要牺牲一只手
they each had to sacrifice an arm,
应该是前臂 用来食用
below the elbow, for food.
但他们在最後一个男人放弃手臂前 就被人救走
But they were rescued before the last man had to give up his arm.
包裹内是他的左手 他要交给几位战友
And in the package is his left arm, which he's giving to friends.
以示公平和感激
As a gesture of fairness and gratitude.
完全正确
That is correct.
我也很抱歉 故事有点恐怖
And I'm sorry as well. That was a bit grotesque.
我们永远不会成为传讯人 因为这些课堂太疯狂了
We're never gonna become Messengers because these classes are crazy.
我看不到任何评核准则 没清晰的目标 完全没有
I can't see a metric for success. No defined goals. None at all.
绝对比我想像中奇怪得多
It's definitely a lot weirder than I thought it would be.
像个邪教
It is like a cult.
没错 我们不能被吸引
It is. Then we can't get sucked in.
我不太热衷团体活动 所以不会有事
I'm not much of a joiner, so I'll be okay.
我们不用加入邪教也能成为传讯人
We don't have to be in the cult to become Messengers.
你怎知道 我们连传讯人要做什么也未知
How do you know that? We don't even know what Messengers do.
雷尼 你在看什么
Reynie, what are you looking at?
记得莲丝吗 那个发型的女孩
Hey, remember Lindsay? The girl with, um, the hair?
她刚成为传讯人
She was just made a Messenger.
-我要出马了 -凯特 等等
- I'm going in. - Kate, wait!
真鲁莽
That's just reckless.
喂 莲丝 我是凯特
Hey, Lindsay! I'm Kate.
恭喜你晋升为传讯人
- Uh... - Congratulations on the big promotion.
谢谢 你知道我一直很相信自己 下了很多苦工
Oh, thanks. It's just, you know, belief in myself, a lot of hard work.
真棒 到底是什么苦工
Cool! Um, what kind of work exactly?
-这个… -喂
-Well... -Hey!
传讯人不能跟非传讯人 谈及传讯人事务
Messengers don't talk about Messenger business with non-Messengers.
你真的太新了 你应该知道的 莲丝
If you weren't so green, you'd know that, Lindsay.
对不起 玛天娜
Sorry, Martina.
我不知道传讯人的工作是最高机密
I didn't know Messenger business was so top secret.
有很多事你都不知道
Well, there's a lot of stuff you don't know.
浩瀚无垠 恒河沙数
Oceans of stuff. Deserts.
堆积如山
Mountains.
-好吧 我没成功 -凯特 你真的应该小心点
-Well, I cracked it. -Kate, you really should be more careful.
我也一直在想
I've also been thinking.
我们应该结识这里的其他人
We should start hanging out with other people here, too.
结交新朋友 看他们知道什么
You know, make some friends, find out what they know.
-怎么做 若人们看到我们在一起… -毒苹果
How? - If people always see us together... - Poison apples.
-赦免、财产、海边散步 -他们也许会怀疑…
-Pardon, possession, a walk on the shore. -...then they may start to suspect...
康诗妲丝 你没事吗
Constance, are you all right?
你们听不到声音
You can't hear the voice?
什么声音
What voice?
你还好吗
- Are you okay?
地球化、查佛蛋糕、毒性…
- Terraform, trifle, toxicity...
我没事 别看着我
I'm fine. Look away from me.
等等
Wait!
什么 你也听到什么吗
What? Do you hear something too?
我知道那个人是谁
I know who that is.
他没穿西装时外表很不同 但那是布卢姆先生
He looks so different out of a suit, but that's Mr. Bloom.
还是一头雾水 布卢姆
Still in the dark here. Bloom?
布卢姆先生
Mr. Bloom?
是我 雷尼穆尔顿 来自石头镇孤儿院的
It's me, Reynie Muldoon. From Stonetown Orphanage?
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表