剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
We can start in just a moment.
韦瑟罗…这个旅程很高兴
Well, Wetherall... it's been a good run.
总括来说 好事比坏事多
Overall, more ups than downs.
你认识了一些好朋友
You made some good friends...
有美好回忆
good memories.
若我之後不记得你 我想说我很高兴
If I don't remember you after this, it's been fun.
另一边见
Well, see you on the other side.
我在想「天才康诗妲丝神秘学会」
I'm thinking, "The Mysterious Constance Society."
加上凯特
With Kate.
我会考虑
I'll consider it.
谢谢你为我回来
Thanks for coming back for me.
你是个好人
You are a quality person.
快点 雷尼…
Come on, Reynie...-
好了…你准备好创造历史吗
So... are you ready to make history?
E组和F组 尽快到集♥合♥点
Groups Echo and Foxtrot, meet at rally points ASAP.
收到
Copy that.
秘鲁红鹳叫声
Puna flamingo call?
是智利红鹳
Chilean.
高雅的选择
Refined choice.
你让我惊讶 二号♥
You just astonish me, Number Two.
伊万诺夫格斗术
The Ivanov technique.
现在…
Now...
我们深呼吸 感受这个场合
Let's take a deep breath to appreciate the occasion.
我们今天要尝试新事物
We're going to try something new today.
请重复
Please repeat.
别聆听 但你必须倾听
Don't listen, but you must hear.
别聆听 但你必须倾听
Don't listen, but you must hear.
第一系列是…
The first sequence is...
三翼飞机、帕斯卡、含铁的 浮桥、国会、可完善的
Triplane. Pascal. Ferric. Pontoon. Parliament. Perfectible.
第一系列是… 三翼飞机、帕斯卡、含铁的、沉思…
The first sequence is... Triplane. Pascal. Ferris. Ponder.
那不太正确 对吧
That's not quite correct, is it?
对不起 我很紧张
Sorry. Nervous.
别聆听 但你不能倾听
Don't listen, but you can't hear.
第一系列是…
The first sequence is...
三翼飞机、帕斯卡、含铁的
Triplane. Pascal. Ferric.
浮桥、国会、可完善的
Pontoon. Parliament. Perfectible.
有任何问题吗 浆糊
Is something wrong, Sticky?
没有 一切都很好
No, everything's good.
是吗
Is it?
你不是在对抗程序吧
You're not... fighting the process, are you?
我只是焦虑 我真的很想做得好
I'm just anxious. I just... really want to do a good job.
暂停
Pause!
他的阻抗超高 他说出正确的词语 但是…
His impedance levels are sky-high. He's saying the right words, but...
只是说出来不够 他一定要投入
He can't just say them, he has to commit.
他必须希望成功
He has to want it to work.
你是否在想…
Are you thinking...
找一个後备传讯人 马上去
Get a back-up Messenger. Now.
小心
Careful.
很锐利
Very sharp.
-怎样做的 -五金行
-How? -Metal shop.
好
Yes!
塔楼 看着我们的路
The tower. Watch our way!
接近塔楼 重复 我们会通知你们
Approaching the tower. Repeat. We will advise.
康诗妲丝 握着锚绳
Constance, grab the anchor line!
入侵者
Intruder!
我们在塔楼
We're at the tower!
找到他们了
We've got them!
现在你想继续试吗
Now, you care to keep trying?-
那是你的後备人选 但我们仍有时间送他回去
That's your replacement, but there's still time to send him back.
雷尼
Reynie?
浆糊
Sticky!
你在做什么
What are you doing? What exactly is happening here?
这里发生什么事
Where's Kate?
凯特呢 盐酸呢
Where's the acid?
盐酸
Acid?
你在开玩笑
Oh, you're kidding me.
似乎这个阴谋比我想像中 更庞大和卑微
Well, seems this conspiracy is vaster and more diminutive than I thought.
我为你们二人准备了计划 但浆糊 你回到机器
I have plans for you two, but Sticky, back in the machine.
-一百… -不要
-One hundred... -Oh, no.
一百滴水走进酒吧
One hundred drops of water walk into a bar.
酒保说「我们这里不服务一滴滴水」
The bartender says, "We don't serve drops of water here,"
水滴说
and the drops of water say,
「我们可以去後面玩滴滴仔吗 」
"Can we just go in the back and play pool?"
什么
What?
一百枝铅笔走进酒吧…
One hundred pencils walk into a bar...
等等…
Wait...
发生什么事
What's happening?
我们只好这么做了
This is what we are reduced to.
一百只山羊宝宝走进酒吧
One hundred baby goats walk into a bar.
酒保说「我们这里不服务山羊」
The bartender says, "We can't serve goats here,"
山羊说「为什么 」
and the goats say, "Why not?"
酒保说「因为我们不卖♥♥羊酒」
And the bartender says, "Because you're kids!"
「因为我们不卖♥♥羊酒」
"Because you're kids!"
好 那个不错
Okay, that was a good one.
我不知道你有这本事
I didn't know you had it in you.
我一直听说你不幽默
I was always told you were devoid of wit.
什么 你预期有其他反应吗
What? Did you expect something else?
你以为可以令我昏睡症发作 是吗
You thought you could trigger a narcoleptic seizure, didn't you?
我多年前靠意志力克服了的昏睡症
The narcolepsy I conquered years ago through force of will?
而且我跟我兄弟有不同的触发因素
And I didn't have the same triggers as my brother.
跟幽默和情绪无关
They had nothing to do with humor or emotion.
完全无关
Nothing at all.
派保安来耳语者室
Security to the Whispering Room.
-红色警号♥ -收到
- Code Red. - Affirmative.
-全部可出动的保安人员 -天啊
All available security personnel... Oh, god.
-马上前往耳语者拱廊 -那是在哪里
-...to the Whispering Gallery immediately. -Where is it?
重复 所有可出动…
Repeat, all available...
你觉得这是唯一上去的路吗
You think this is the only way up to that?
是 他们会从这边来 我们要阻止他们
Yes. They'll be coming this way. We can't let them in.
-你去 -不 我们一起去
-You go. -No. We all go!
孩子们需要你 我们会拦住他们
The kids need you! We'll hold them here.
去
Go!
我不会让你们失望
I won't disappoint you.
跟你共事是我一生中的荣幸
It has been the honor of my life to serve with you.
我也是
Mine as well.
我在很多方面都不了解你 我不想跟你做朋友
In many ways, I didn't understand you. I pushed your friendship away.
我当然希望有些事可以改
There are things, of course, I'd have done differently.
我也有责任
The responsibility is shared.
你真大量
That's very generous.
我现在觉得你了解我
I feel seen in this moment now.
好
Good.
我也觉得你了解我
I feel seen as well.
有时我难以接受
Sometimes, it's hard for me to take such positivity
别人的正能量 所以我会破坏…
in a person at face value, so I tend to sabotage...
好 我们和好了吗 谢谢
Okay. We are good now, yeah? Thanks.
我们和好了
We're good.
退後
Stay back!
这让我很不爽
This is so upsetting to me!
非常冒犯人
It's offensive!
我给了你这么多机会
You were given so many opportunities!
发光发亮的机会
Opportunities to shine!
华盛顿先生 进入耳语者
Mr. Washington, get in the Whisperer.
我不会
I won't.
浆糊 我可以等後备人员来
Sticky, I can easily wait for your replacement,
但我想由你来做
but I want this for you.
你不知道自己多么有天分 你应该成为这件事的一部分
You have no idea how gifted you are, and you deserve to be a part of this.
在这里的众人之中 你才是真命天子 浆糊
Out of everyone here, you, you are the one, Sticky.
我总觉得人们会承认自己的命运
And I will always bet on someone recognizing their destiny.
-居廷博士 -别再说笑话了
-Dr. Curtain. -No more humor.
你不是真心想这么做的 居廷博士
You don't really want to do this, Dr. Curtain.
我说过我想这么做 我表达得很清楚
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表