剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Constance, I have made arrangements...
我客气地拒绝
Respectfully decline.
拒绝
Decline?
收养的事
The adoption.
我会留在这里 但不需要搞什么文件
I will stay here, but let's not paper this.
当然
Of course. Of course.
别担心 只是放一个短假
Don't worry. Just a short vacation.
你们没有我也不会有事
You'll all be fine without me.
这样不错
This is good.
我们会的
We will.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去满足我对航♥空♥展的热情
I'm just going to indulge my passion for airshows.
季度开始了…
Season's beginning...
我知道 圣保罗世界航♥空♥展本周开始
Oh, I know. Sao Paolo World of Wings starts this week.
你喜欢航♥空♥展吗
You like airshows?
我喜欢好的航♥空♥展
Love a good airshow.
坦白说 哪里有不好的航♥空♥展
And honestly, which of them aren't good?
若你有兴趣 我可以延迟一天出发
I could delay my departure a day, if you have interest...
-我有 -行程非常紧凑
-I do! -It's an exacting itinerary.
好像很刺♥激♥
Ooh. Sounds exciting!
去吧
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
我两秒就能收拾好行李
I can pack in two seconds.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
我要去找他
I'm going to find him.
我不会放弃他
I won't give up on him.
那是我的任务
That is my mission.
但现在最重要的是享受这一刻
But for now, the most important thing is to live in the moment.
我们全部人共聚一堂
Having us all together.
我们尽量享受这一刻吧
Let's just live in this moment for as long as we can, shall we?
受尽耻辱地流亡
Disgrace and exile.
完美
Perfect.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
不 SQ
No, S.Q.
生命就是透过挫折成长
Life has equipped you for disappointment.
我真心觉得是好事
And I mean that as a sincere compliment.
你确定不用我存放你的行李吗
Are you sure I can't stow your baggage?
也许会有点大浪
It might get a bit choppy.
不 不要碰
No, don't touch them.
我建议你让他拿
I suggest you let him take it.
真的
Really?
耳语者只是一件手信
Whisperer is just a souvenir.
真是令人安慰
Well, that's consoling.
我有更好的东西
I've got something better.
-这是否… -是
- Is this... - Yes.
这会很有趣
Well, this could be interesting.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表