剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
I abandoned all of you.
我们知道 真羞耻
Yes, we know. It's shameful.
我发生了什么事
What happened to me?
耳语者
The Whisperer happened to you.
它改变了你
It changed you.
令你变成另一个人
Made you into someone you're not.
但是真正的你赢了
But the real you won out.
我就知道
I knew it would.
我只希望凯特没事
I just hope Kate's okay.
凯特 她不同了
Kate. She has changed.
不是 她一直都是这样的人
Not really. She has always been who she is.
我是说衣服 她换了衣服
Her clothes. She changed clothes.
-凯特 -你没事
-Kate! -You're okay!
总算没死
Not dead after all.
我当然没事 只是遇上一点阻碍
Of course, I'm okay. Just got a little waylaid, that's all.
我很饿 今天有什么好吃
I'm starving. What looks good today?
-悬崖 -发生什么事
-A cliff? -What happened?
我在通风口被人发现
I was spotted in the vents,
唯有像仓鼠一样爬出去 躲在崖壁
had to Habitrail my way out and hide on the side of a cliff
等待他们离开
until the heat died down.
很对不起 凯特
I am so sorry, Kate.
没关系 思考过后…
Don't sweat it. After further review...
我独自去也许不是最好选择
it might not have been the best idea for me to try to go at it alone.
-若不是有密里根 我… -密里根
- If it hadn't been for Milligan, I'd... - Milligan?
-他来带我们回去 -什么
-He's come to take us back. -What?
班尼迪先生想我们放弃任务
Mr. Benedict wants us to abort the mission.
意志薄弱
Failure of will.
为何选现在 我们现在有进展
Why now? Right when we're making progress?
我不知道被全面通缉算不算进展
Yeah, I don't know if I'd call an all-points bulletin progress.
而且这件事不容讨论
Besides, it wasn't exactly up for discussion.
我们要在天黑时去海滩找他
We're supposed to meet him back at the beach after dark.
请各位留意
Your undivided attention, please!
可以请以下这位学生跟我来吗
Will the following student please come with me?
雷纳穆尔顿
Reynard Muldoon.
-我们在说多少人 -是
-How many people are we talking about? -Yes.
数以百计
Hundreds.
天啊
Oh, my.
男女老幼
Young, old, men, women.
所有人都在戴这些蓝色画家帽
All of them just wearing these blue berets.
真让人非常不安
This is deeply troubling.
恐怕下次
I'm afraid next time,
我兄弟的指令不只是戴帽这种事
my brother's directive will not be as benign as headwear.
想像一下 他可以叫全部人寄一元给他
Imagine, he could ask everyone to mail him a dollar
他周末前就会变成亿万富豪
and become a billionaire by the end of the week.
那是最好的情况 我不敢想他下一步会做什么
That's a best-case scenario. I shudder to think what he might do next.
很难相信你们二人有同样的DNA
It's hard to believe that the two of you share the same DNA.
你们似乎毫无共通点
I mean, you seem nothing alike.
我想你知道 我紧记着你的指责
I need you to know that I took your rebuke to heart.
真的 去那个小岛的风险 对孩子来说实在太大了
I did. The danger on that island is far too great for a child.
-我要带他们回家 -不 不行
-I'm bringing them home. -No, don't.
不行
Don't?
你作出了正确的决定
You made the right decision.
那是唯一混入学院的方法
That was the only way to get inside of the Institute.
好
Okay.
而雷尼是最好的领袖
And there's no better leader than Reynie.
没错 但他还是个孩子
Well, yes. But he's only a boy.
若有合适的机会
Who, given the opportunity,
他可能比我们所有人加起来更能干
might be more capable than all of us combined.
我写了一封信给他
I wrote him a letter.
只是…
Just...
一些鼓励的说话
A few words of encouragement.
有可能交到他手上吗
Would it be possible to get this to him?
当然…
Of course, of course.
(雷尼)
是
Yes.
我会想到办法
I'll find a way.
你是狡猾的狐狸 对吧 雷纳
You're a sly fox, aren't you, Reynard?
什么
Excuse me?
不好意思
Excuse me.
为什么 先生
For what, sir?
如你所知 我决心迈向未来
Well, as you know, I'm committed to looking forward.
那是我生活科学的基石
It's the cornerstone of my technology for living.
其实我觉得反思 可以是依赖、沉溺和限制
I actually think reflection can be a crutch, an indulgence, a limiter.
但有时 在危机之中
But sometimes, in crisis,
你一定要评估被忽视的警告
you have to take stock of warning signs that went unheeded.
它们一直存在 只是我留意不到
They were actually there all along and I failed to acknowledge them.
当你在耳语者中表现不佳
And when you didn't mesh well with the Whisperer,
我只是归咎於你经验不足
I just chalked it up to the vagaries of inexperience.
我为你准备了重大计划 雷纳
I had big plans for you, Reynard.
无尽的计划
Limitless plans.
但我被期望所蒙蔽 只看到…
But was I blinded by my wish to see only...
我的天啊 快弄停那噪音
For the love of God, fix that noise!
对不起 居廷博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Curtain.
小事很重要 任何微小细节都很重要
The little things matter. Every minor detail, it all matters!
我知道 先生
I know, sir.
是T和S键轴的声音
It's the T-S key-hinge.
新零件在预订中
The new part is on back-order.
那就尝试不用T和S键记录对话过程
Then let's try documenting the interchange without the T-S key.
你跟谁合作
Who are you working with?
我没跟任何人合作
I'm not working with anyone.
我是来学习的 就是这样
I'm here to learn. That's all.
多年来 我练成一种很特别的才能 雷纳
Over the years, I have cultivated a very special talent, Reynard.
我可以准确指出一个人何时在说谎
I can tell, with complete accuracy, when a person is lying.
错乱的呼吸节奏
The syncopated breathing.
额头上隐约的汗
The subtle sheen of perspiration on the forehead.
闪烁的眼神
The darting of the eyes.
稍为扩张的瞳孔
The ever so slight dilation of the pupils.
非常清晰
It's as clear as day.
所以我建议你开始说出真♥相♥
So, I suggest you start with the truth,
继续说出真♥相♥ 并以真♥相♥作结
continue with the truth, and end with the truth.
你昨晚午夜到早上七时在哪里
Now, where were you last night between the hours of midnight and 7:00 a.m.?
我在房♥间中睡觉
I was sleeping in my room.
其实我曾经起床
Actually, I did get up.
一次 去洗手间
Once. To go to the bathroom.
通常我都会尽量不看时钟
I usually try not to look at a clock when that happens
因为这样我就会太清醒 然后再也睡不着
'cause then I'll wake up too much and never fall back asleep.
但这次我有看 当时是早上5时47分
But this time, I did. It was 5:47 a.m.
你在说谎
You're a liar, then.
持续吹西北风 每小时风速约16哩
Sustained northwesterly wind speed of approximately 16 miles per hour.
强风速度达20哩
With gusts up to 20.
除非天气改变 我们预期
Barring a weather shift, we're looking
-整个航程需时约… -22到24分钟
-at a total travel time in the range of... -Twenty-two to twenty-four minutes.
单程
One way.
很准确
Right on the money.
希望如此 计算有任何错误都可能导致死亡
Let's hope so. Any miscalculations could mean the end.
而且我们无法担♥保♥死得爽快或舒服
And there's no guarantee of a quick or merciful death, either.
那里有急流、礁石和鲨鱼群
There's riptides, razor reefs, shark population.
孩子们会滞留在那里 还因为我们的死留下心理阴影
The children would be stranded, scarred emotionally by our passing.
当然 他们会觉得再次被抛弃
Of course, they'd see it as yet another abandonment,
前提是他们可以活到那时候
if they even survive long enough to learn of it.
-这真的… -你把事情想得太糟糕
-This is just... -You're catastrophizing.
是的 很严重
Yes, I am. Quite severely.
谢谢
Thank you.
当朗达带着额外的装备回来
Now, once Rhonda arrives back with additional supplies,
我们就会立即着手建造 希望今晚可以出发
we will begin construction immediately in hopes of a departure this evening.
-今晚 -密里根和孩子们需要我们
-This evening? -Milligan and the children need us.
当然时间有点紧迫 但绝不是没可能
Granted, it's a bit tight, but it's certainly not impossible.
我们应该为牠找新家了
Well, I suppose we should find a new home for her now.
我觉得牠想要所有生物向往的东西
Oh. I'd think she'd like what all living creatures yearn for...
自♥由♥
freedom.
我只希望牠可以照顾自己
I just hope she can fend for herself.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表