剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Ooh, and fit.
看来他在大学时 赢过一次校内划艇比赛
It seems he won an intramural rowing competition while at university.
-很费劲的运动 -超级费劲
-Grueling sport. -Oh, incredibly so.
我们找不到这些研究领域有什么联♥系♥
Well, we just don't know what connects all these fields of study.
-我们必须调查一下 -是
-Hm. That's what we have to discover here. -Yes.
我们欠缺他离开孤儿院後的资料
The one hole in our research comes after the orphanage.
好像他把纳芬尼奥班尼迪 从纪录中删除了
It's as if he scrubbed Nathaniel Benedict from the record.
再加上他避免拍照 我觉得表示了他极其痛苦
That and the avoidance of photos, to me, speaks of a very great pain.
-极大和恶化的… -不好意思
-A great and festering... -Excuse me.
你觉得他没事吗
You think he's okay?
他只是要整理思绪 不会有事的
He just has to work through some things. He'll be fine.
-我在想消除记忆痛不痛 -当然痛了
I wonder if brainsweeping hurts. Of course, it does.
-也许不太痛… -雷尼
- It might not be too... - Reynie.
居廷先生想见你
Mr. Curtain wants to see you.
是吗 为什么 现在吗
He does? Why? Now?
就是现在
Right now.
再见了 他的…
Say goodbye to his...
研究
The study?
居廷说要全面监控
Curtain said full coverage.
真的 我觉得你只需要在出入口装镜头
Really? I'd say you only need cameras on the entrances and exits.
你去跟他说
You tell him that.
我爸爸很快会回来
My dad will be back soon.
对不起 我无心吓你
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
没关系
It's okay.
居廷先生是你♥爸♥爸
Mr. Curtain is your father?
是 他在我还是婴儿时领养了我
Yeah. He adopted me when I was a baby.
你的画真漂亮
That's a really good drawing.
-你在开玩笑吗 -怎么会
-Are you joking? -Why would I do that?
那是只蓝鸲吗
Is that a bluebird?
-我觉得是只佐治 -那是一种鸟吗
-I think it's a George. -Is that a type of bird?
也许不是鸟类 但这是牠的名字
Well, maybe not a type, but that's this one's name.
我看了牠们一会
I just look at them for a while,
就会清楚知道牠们的名字
and it becomes very clear what their names are.
-有时还会知道牠们的职业 -小鸟也有职业
-Sometimes their careers, too. -Birds have careers?
穆尔顿先生
Mr. Muldoon!
见到你实在太好了 我很高兴你决定过来
Ah. It is incredible to see you. I'm so glad you decided to come by.
-你传召我来的 -没错 请坐
-You summoned me. -I did. Please, sit.
雷尼穆尔顿 小狐狸雷尼
Reynard Muldoon. Reynard the Fox!
好了 你好吗 雷尼
Oh. So, how are you, Reynie?
入学过程顺利吗
Was the onboarding process smooth?
是 很顺利
Um... Yeah. Very smooth.
好 我必须说我很期待见你 雷尼
Oh, good. I have to tell you, I was very eager to meet you, Reynie.
你的测验成绩让人眼前一亮
Your test scores were quite impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
很多人觉得我是独行侠
You know, a lot of people consider me a maverick.
我选择不同的道路
I'm kind of different in charting my own path,
而我完全不觉得你沉闷平庸
and I don't see you as bland or unremarkable at all.
其实我觉得你是天生的领导者
In fact, I see you as a natural-born leader.
有无穷潜力 而且才智过人
With great promise. Brilliance, even.
跟其他人不同 我没因为你的分数而惊讶
And, unlike others, I don't find your scores surprising in the least.
是这样的 我不喜欢夸下海口
Here's the thing. I don't like to overpromise.
我觉得那不道德 但照目前的势头
I don't think that's ethical. But the way it has been trending,
雷尼 你也许能打破纪录 成为本校最快做到传讯人的学生
you may achieve Messenger status faster than any student in our history, Reynie.
-那就好了 -那简直是惊人
-That would be great. -That would be spectacular.
你是顶尖学生 雷尼
You're an exceptional student, Reynie.
注定要在这间学院大放异彩
You are destined to do amazing things in this institute.
好了 我们换个话题 跟我说说这位浆糊的事
Now, let's switch gears. Tell me about this Sticky.
这个名字很少见吧 你们似乎非常亲密
That's an unusual name, isn't it? You two seem awfully close.
浆糊和我是室友
Sticky and I are roommates.
我们在同一天入学
We got on-boarded on the same day.
所以很自然成为朋友
So, naturally, we're friends.
很有趣
That's fascinating.
你是指有朋友
Having a friend?
很好 问SQ要不要 我希望那孩子吃点蔬菜
Hmm. Very good. Ask S.Q. if he wants one. I'd love to get a green in that kid.
-不好意思 我们说到哪里 -朋友
-I'm sorry. Where were we? -Friends?
是 好极了 直觉很出色 请说
Ah! Yes. Brilliant. Very intuitive. Please.
雷尼 容我给你一个建议
Um, Reynie, if I may offer a word of advice.
我想请你别对任何人放下戒心
I might caution you to not let your guard down with anyone.
这间学校竞争很大
This is a very competitive school,
人们的动机未必马上显露出来
and, um, people's motives are not always clear at first.
这是个人生课堂
It's quite a life lesson.
当然 我在你这个年纪时 就用惨痛方式学到这个教训
I, of course, had to learn it the hard way when I was your age.
我被一个很亲近的人出♥卖♥♥♥
I was betrayed by someone very close to me.
我的兄弟 不知你能否相信
My brother, if you can believe it.
你的亲生兄弟
Your own brother?
天啊 太可怕了
Wow, that's horrible.
是
Yes.
这是我人生一大悲剧
It was the great tragedy of my life.
看来他没事了
Ah. Seems like he's finished now.
还没有 看到吗 他在思考
No. See? He's thinking.
我已消化了问题的每一方面
I have absorbed every dimension of the problem.
真的很奇怪
It was very strange.
他跟班尼迪先生截然不同 但…
He's so different from Mr. Benedict, and yet...
你觉得他有怀疑我们吗
Do you think he suspects us?
我想没有 他问了我很多问题
I don't think so. Well, he did ask a lot of questions.
但我不知道他是否这样的人
But I can't tell if he's just like that.
为何他们在桌边即场做沙律 这样比较好吃吗
Why did they make a salad at the table? Does it taste better that way?
我不知道 沙律的确很美味
I don't know. It was very good.
我明白为何这里的人都喜欢他
I mean, I can see why everybody in here likes him.
但他有些地方令我不相信他
But there's something about him that I just don't trust.
-除了餐单选择有限 -还有洗♥脑♥
-Besides the limited menu? -And the brain sweeping?
他一直在日记簿上写东西 若我们可以看到…
He was making notes in this journal. If we can somehow read that...
如果是班尼迪先生出♥卖♥♥♥他呢 万一他也出♥卖♥♥♥我们呢
What about Mr. Benedict betraying him? What if he betrays us, too?
-班尼迪先生一定不会这样做 -所有人都有个价钱
-Mr. Benedict would never do that. -Everyone has a price.
班尼迪先生是个好人
Mr. Benedict is a good man.
-你昨晚有看将军队的比赛吗 -简直是个灾难
-You see the Shoguns match last night? -What a disaster.
面对比赛最厉害的进攻选手洛迪古斯
You're going against Rodriguez, the best hole-set to play the game,
却只找一个人应付她
and you're playing her man-to-man?
应该要用M空投战术
You gotta work the M-drop.
用M空投战术 对付翼锋 再用两个人应付进攻球手
You run the M-drop, slough the drivers, and double team the hole-set.
连婴儿也知道 别要我说大卫斯的事
A baby knows this. And don't get me started about Davids.
-拜托 你说吧 -让我替你分♥析♥
- Oh, please. Go on. - Let me break it down for you.
-有很多新发展 -什么
-There's a lot here. -What?
他们相信居廷有方法
They believe that Curtain has a way of erasing
清除跟他作对的人的记忆
the memories of those who cross him.
-那也许能解释… -密里根的遭遇
-And that may explain... -What happened to Milligan.
真可怜…
Poor thing! Poor...
还有 凯特和康诗妲丝成绩不好
There's more. Kate and Constance, they're struggling.
-什么 -那样不妙
-What? -It's not good.
他们没有犯错的空间
There is no room for error.
失败的话不只会被送走 若两位女孩被踢出校…
Failure is much more than exile. Now, if the girls get kicked out...
太过分了…
It's too much. It's too much.
根据目前的资讯 我们让他们身处险境了
With what we know now, we've put them in way too deep. Way too deep.
但我们早就知道任务很危险
But we knew it was going to be dangerous.
而且如你所说 若他们不阻止居廷 他们就更危险
And, like you said, they are in more danger if they don't stop Curtain.
我们全部人都是
We all are.
他们是出色的孩子 因此你才选择他们
They're remarkable kids. That's why you chose them.
-所以他们才接受任务 -是
-That's why they accepted. -Yes.
所以我们不能让他们失败
Which is why we cannot let them fail.
很遗憾 只有一个选择 而他们不会喜欢的
Sadly, there's only one option and they're not gonna like it.
我就不喜欢
I don't like it.
「违反本质行事」
"Become what you are not."
-那是什么意思 -我希望他说得清楚一点
- What does that mean? - I wish he would speak clearly.
等等…他是说在课堂上取得好成绩
Wait, hold on. He's talking about doing well in class.
他想我们在学校做违反本质的事
So he wants us to be something we're not in school.
做老师
Teacher?
-做坏学生 -捣乱
-Bad student? -Disruptive?
做铅笔刨
Pencil sharpener?
是作弊 他想我们作弊
Dishonest. He wants us to cheat.
-不 他不会这样做 -根据居廷的话 他会
-No. He wouldn't do that. -According to Curtain, he would.
-我不同意 -问他
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表