剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
I expressly wanna do this. I've been very clear.
我觉得你不是个坏人
I don't think you are a bad person.
我也不觉得我是坏人 谁这么想了
I don't think I'm a bad person, either. Who thinks that?
我知道你内心有善良的部分
I know there is good in there somewhere.
每个人都有善良的部分
I know there's good in everyone.
好了 这很尴尬
Okay, this is embarrassing.
我看到你跟SQ一起
I've seen you with S.Q.
你关心你的儿子
You care about your son.
你很幽默
You have a sense of humor.
你真的很聪明
You're really, really smart...
好 够了…
All right, that's enough. That's enough.
那你为何要做这一切
So why do you have to do all this?
你内心是个好人
There's a good person in there.
不是那个人导致
And it's not that person's fault
生活这么艰难、不公平和失控
that life is so hard and so unfair, and so out of control.
你的经历不是你的错
It's not your fault what happened to you.
我说够了
I said enough!
我只是说悲伤也没关系
I'm just saying that it's okay to be sad,
但你悲伤也不用伤害其他人
but you can do it without hurting other people.
我没悲伤
I'm not sad.
-我没有 我完全没事 -不是
-I'm not. I'm completely fine. -No, you aren't.
若你知道
And if you realized that,
就不用告诉其他人怎样做
you wouldn't need to tell everybody what to do.
你就可以原谅别人
And you could forgive.
你真大胆
How dare you!
你是个孩子
You are a child!
你不知道我经历了什么
You have no idea what I've been through.
你不了解我
You don't know me!
你不清楚我
You don't see me!
我不是软弱、脆弱、破碎 需要自我治疗的人
I am not some weak, vulnerable, damaged person in need of self-healing!
或是…
Or some...-
是愤怒
It's anger.
他的触发因素是愤怒
His trigger is anger.
不 是脆弱
No. It's being vulnerable.
被人看到他的本质
Being seen for who he is.
这是个好策略
It was a good strategy.
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
那不是策略
It wasn't a strategy.
现在怎样做
What now?
这…是我的朋友
This... is my friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend!
相信荣誉的人
A person who believes in honor!
这些是精英中的精英
And these are the best of the best!
他们全都听我指挥
And they do what I say!
-对 -我们来支持你 玛天娜
- Yeah! - Here for you, Martina!
你的朋友…他们需要你
Your friends... They need you.
去吧 「凯特猫」
Go, Katie Cat!
我记得他双臂的感觉
I remember how his arms felt...
他把我拉出水面
lifting me out of the water.
凯特
Kate!
盐酸在哪里
Where's the acid?
没有盐酸
There's no acid.
我们需要盐酸
We need the acid!
那是最後的手段 各位 没经过周详考虑
It was a Hail Mary, guys. Poorly thought out.
他随时都会醒来
He's gonna wake up any second.
他已找人过来
And he called for help.
从很多方面来说 这是一切的开始
In many ways, this was coming from the start.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
康诗妲丝 不要
Constance, don't!
现在只需要破坏它的意志
All that is left is to break its will.
这是一部机器
It's a machine.
那就会更困难
Then it will be more difficult.
按下按钮
Press the button.
你好
Well, hello.
这些事都带来一点压力 对吧
This has all been a bit stressful, wouldn't you say?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
康堤尔
Contraire.
你想开始吗
Wouldn't you like to begin?
我们有重要的东西要分享
We have something so important to share!
你最爱什么颜色
What is your favorite color?
不
No.
那不是一种颜色
That's not a color.
「不」是一种颜色
No is a color.
想像你在一个清凉的秋日…
Imagine yourself on a cool autumn day...
想像不了
Unimaginable.
不
No.
我们从第一系列开始
Let's begin with the first sequence.
请重复
Please repeat.
别聆听 但要倾听
Don't listen but hear.
第一系列是… 三翼飞机、帕斯卡、含铁的
The first sequence is... Triplane. Pascal. Ferric.
我听不到 你要大声一点
I can't hear you. You'll have to speak up.
你听得到
You can hear me.
但你没说话
But you're not speaking.
明白吗
Got it?
你想过成为团队一分子吗
Have you ever wanted to be part of something?
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
不必有…敌意
No need for... hostility.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
难相处
Disagreeable.
是
Yes!
不服…
Insubor...
是
Yes!
你为何不合作
Why can't you just go along?
绝不要
Never!
你为何不合…
Why can't you just go...
合…
Go...
她成功了
She did it.
那么…
So...
天啊
Oh, my. Oh, my.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我很高兴见到你们 非常高兴
I'm so happy to see you. So happy.
我只能想像你们经历了什么事
I can only imagine what you've been through.
先谈正事
First things first.
好
All right. Uh...
我是居廷 退下
This is Curtain. Stand down.
退下 紧急状态完了
Stand down. The Emergency is over.
退下
Stand down.
我重复 退下
I repeat. Stand down.
正在退下
Standing down.-
怎么样
How was that?
我很努力来到这里
I tried so hard to get here,
但我知道重点不是我赶得及来到
but I knew it wouldn't be about me getting here in time.
我就知道你们会救到我们
I knew it was you who would save us.
不是大人 不是我 是你们
Not the adults. Not me. You.
我们找到你们 真的很幸运
We are so lucky to have found you.
二号♥和朗达应该很快会到
Number Two and Rhonda should just be just moments away.
请走吧 你们已做好了本分
Please go. You've done your part.
你确定你可以吗 我们可以留下来
Are you sure you're okay? We could stay.
跟他算帐
For the reckoning.
我不会有事
I will be okay.
这是我的任务
This is my part.
现在走吧…
Now, go, go, go.
-你怎能这样走进来 -你怎能这样对孩子
-How could you even walk in here after... -How could you do this to children?
-经历这一切 彷佛你没错 -不只道德上
-...all this time as though you are right. -I mean not just the moral implications...
-总是做好人 准备好调整好一切 -你还鲁莽了这么长时间
-Mister Good, who will set everything... -...who will set everything straight... -...a period of time. Did you think...
-帮助堕入歧途的兄弟 -你想过这有何结果吗
-...for his misguided brother... -...for a second where this was headed?
-没花时间去考虑… -或我们有何结果 还是你短视得…
-...not taking one minute... -Or where it might take us to consider... -...or were you so myopic that...
那女孩是个灵媒吧
That little girl is psychic, isn't she?
也许吧
Perhaps.
我应该预料到
I should have anticipated that.
你为何不尝试联络我
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表