剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
我患有一型昏睡症兼猝倒症
I have type 1 narcolepsy with cataplexy.
必须说挺严重的
Quite severely, I might add.
由极端情绪引起 多数都是狂喜
Brought on by extremes, mainly from a root of joy.
不错的笑话
A good joke.
好
Okay.
我不记得自己在哪里 自己叫什么名字
I can't remember where I am, what my name is.
虽然我发现自己握着某东西
Though, I realize I'm clutching something.
有条小锁匙 形状像脚甲
A small key, fashioned from toenail clippings.
浆糊 凯特还未回房♥间
Sticky! Kate still hasn't come back to her room.
你从哪里来的
Where did you even come from?
我是来把你和其他人撤离小岛
Come to extract you and the others from the island.
你说他看似我是什么意思
What do you mean, he looked like me?
-我会形容为… -一样
-I would describe it as... -Identical.
给我确切地点
Give me the exact location.
准备降落
Prepare for landing.
飞行轨迹完美
Flight path perfect.
我在调整斜度
Adjusting pitch.
看来不错
Looking good.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我们好像坠机了
I think we're down.
你喜欢即切牛扒吗
Are you enjoying the carving station?
顶级素肋骨
Vegan prime rib.
考虑得很周到
It's very thoughtful.
客气 只给你最好的
No, only the best.
现在
Now...
好了
Well...
大日子
Big day.
同意
Agreed.
希望你知道我多么欣赏你的工作
I hope you know how much I appreciate your work on this.
等时间到了 我希望你走到镁光灯下
And when the time comes, I want you to step into the spotlight.
我打算跟你共享荣耀
I intend to share the stage.
合乎比例地分享
Well, proportionally.
我不需要任何认可
I don't need any kind of recognition.
你的工作很出色 世人应该知道
I mean, you've done amazing things. The world should know.
若可以表扬一件事…
Well, if there's one thing to trumpet...
请说
Yes, please.
那就是我们实现了 几何级的讯号♥增强和效率
It's the geometrical progression we've realized with signal amplification and efficiency.
我不需要任何认可
I don't need any kind of recognition,
但若可以将这科技应用在其他范畴 一定可以带来帮助
but if put to other uses, the technology could truly help.
的确如此
It does help.
我们正在帮助人
We are helping.
我们放大了我们的声音 对吧
We have amplified our voice, haven't we?
居廷博士
Dr. Curtain!
你听到什么吗
Do you hear something?
拦住她
Stop her!
居廷博士
Dr. Curtain!
玛天娜
Martina?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
什么
What?
这是什么
What is that?
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
要我说多少次「是时候行动了」
How many times do I have to say "it's go-time"?
是时候行动了
It is go-time.
突击塔楼 现在
Tower raid. Now.
是 凯特 我们将会突击塔楼
Yes, Kate. We're going to raid the tower.
终于
Finally!
「大改进」8时开始 之後…
The Improvement starts at 8:00. After that...
再见了 自♥由♥意志
Goodbye, free will.
浆糊 你要执行传讯人职务 是吗
Sticky, you're on Messenger duty, right?
是
Yeah.
你是最优秀的 所以他将希望由你展开「大改进」
You're the best at it, so he wants to use you to start the Improvement.
我只需要抵抗耳语者 直到你们到达
I just need to hold off the Whisperer until you get there.
不受影响
To not give in.
我做得到 但你们可以破坏它吗
I can do that, but can you guys destroy it?
用盐酸 可以腐蚀一切
Hydrochloric acid. Eats through anything.
你要去那里找到盐酸
Where are you going to get hydrochloric acid?
我负责去找
I'll get the acid.
耳语者室不只有我一个
I won't be alone in the Whispering Room.
居廷也会在
Curtain will be there.
我们向他的脚泼盐酸
We pour the acid on his feet.
让他走不动
Hobble him.
我负责对付他
-Um... -I can handle him.
我最近一直研究
I've been doing some research.
居廷和班尼迪先生是孖生兄弟
Curtain and Mr. Benedict are twins,
所以居廷很可能也有昏睡症
so there's a good chance that Curtain has narcolepsy, too.
我有方法进入塔楼
I have a way to get myself into the tower.
之後我会引居廷笑 让他昏睡
After that, I make Curtain laugh, he passes out,
凯特去破坏耳语者
and Kate destroys the Whisperer.
你要怎样让他笑
How are you gonna make him laugh?
我会跟他说笑话
I'll tell him a joke.
这就是计划失败的地方
This is where the plan falls apart.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不幽默
You're not funny.
我不幽默
I'm not?
浆糊
Sticky?
跟他说这个笑话
Tell him this joke.
弓箭射手意外射中好朋友…
A bowhunter accidentally shoots his best friend...
各位 我可以的 我做得到
Guys. I got this. I can do it.
这个计划…
This plan is...
-不是个好计划 -会失败的
-Not a good plan. -It's gonna fail.
机会不大
Odds aren't great.
我们准备好了
We're all set.
准备滴定测量
Ready to titrate.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
滴定测量 虽然我很喜欢 我真的非常爱做…
Titration, as much as I love it, and I really do, I just adore it...
但我要跟家人吃晚餐
Uh, I have to dine with my family.
我们做完 他们也还会在
They'll still be there when we finish.
明天 明天做滴定测量
Oh, tomorrow. Titration tomorrow!
艾锡
-Isaac?
穆尔顿
Muldoon?
你这么早
It's so early.
玛天娜需要你
Martina needs you!
真的
She does?
她需要离开小岛
She needs to get off the island.
她说只有你可以帮忙
She says you are the only one who can help.
-她这么说 只有我 -是
-She said that? About me? -Yeah.
她在哪里
Where is she?
有只独木舟
There's a canoe.
很远的 所以你现在要去了
It's far, so you need to get going.
独木舟
我需要你的锁匙
And I need your key.
我的锁匙
My key?
为什么
Why?
她被人捉了 我要救她出去
She's been captured! I have to break her out!
在独木舟旁等我 别停下来跟任何人说话
Wait by the canoe. Don't stop to talk to anyone!
高尔小姐现时在等待室
Ms. Crowe has been placed in the Waiting Room.
至于其他学生
As for the other student,
我们正在进行流动、多点搜索…
we are conducting a roving, multi-point search...
意思是你找过不同的地方吗
Does that just mean you've looked in different places?
-是 但我们有策略 去充分… -那就这样说
-Yes, but with a strategy that maximize... -Then just say that.
你是保安专家 是吗
You're a security professional, right?
没错
That is correct.
你会不会觉得 我们进行「大改进」前夕
Does it concern you that we're experiencing these breaches
出现这些入侵事件值得关注
so close to our launch of the Improvement?
的确值得关注 先生
It is concerning, yes, sir.
对
Yeah.
因为你也知道人们怎样形容巧合
Because you know what they say about coincidences, don't you?
我人生其中一个最大的遗憾 就是没好好读…
It is one of the great shames of my life that I'm not as well read...
巧合是不存在的
There's no such thing as coincidence.
我的天啊
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表