剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
我们的生活被紧急状态困扰
We suffer under something called "The Emergency".
恐慌急速升温 真♥相♥备受打击
A rapidly escalating state of panic where the truth itself is under attack.
我相信紧急状态 是由一个人虚构出来的
And I'm convinced that this Emergency is a fiction created by one person.
正在发生这种事
This is happening.
似乎很正常 但听听隐藏的讯息
It looks normal, but listen to what's underneath.
失踪人士并非失踪…
The missing aren't missing...
这些隐藏讯息 在每个电视和电台频道播放
Those are the hidden messages that are being broadcast on every TV and radio,
影响我们的思想 而我们毫不察觉
and they're infecting our minds without us even knowing they're there.
讯号♥来自海港岛那间学校
The signals are coming from the Institute on Harbor Island.
你们四人将渗透学校 当我的秘密特工
You four are gonna infiltrate the Institute as my secret agents.
天才儿童神秘学会
The Mysterious Benedict Society.
我们会在对岸的隐蔽处一直看着
We will be watching from a hidden position on the mainland.
不分日夜 我们早晚都有人看着你们
Day and night, we will always have eyes on you.
你们首个任务是找出发送者的身分
Your first job is to find the identity of the Sender.
学校由谁管理
I mean, who is running the school?
校长是谁
Who is the headmaster?
他希望自我介绍 你们很快会见到他
He prefers to introduce himself. You'll meet him soon.
而你们接着就要找出讯息的发射器
Next, find the transmitter that's sending the messages.
那是什么
What's that?
-塔楼 -你们没理由要去那里
- The tower. - You have no reason to go there.
-除非你们成为传讯人 -尽量搜集资讯
Unless you become Messengers. Just find out what you can.
然後向我报告
Report back to me.
欢迎几位新生 我是你们的校长 LD居廷博士
Welcome, new students. I'm your headmaster, Dr. L.D. Curtain.
这两人绝对要密切注视
These two...these two are ones to watch.
抱歉 大城先生 我无意打扰
I'm sorry, Mr. Oshiro, I didn't mean to interrupt.
我只是想感谢新朋友来到
I just wanted to thank our new friends for being here.
你看到分别吗
Do you see a difference?
这里有种气氛 对吧
It's a feeling in the air, isn't it?
这里是个避风港 你们来到了 外面正发生紧急状态
This is the safe harbor. You made it. The Emergency is out there.
在这里 我们会照顾好一切
In here, we take care of everything.
你们可以开放思想 迈向新的思考方式
So, you can open your mind to a new way of thinking.
让你们可以有明确目标 可以出类拔萃 作出贡献
So, you can be intentional. So, you can be outstanding. Contribute.
谢谢 居廷博士
Thank you, Dr. Curtain.
-我想我们都… -容我继续说 大城先生
-I think we all... -If I may, Mr. Oshiro.
较年长的学生能告诉你们
As the older students can tell you,
我亲自投资於你们在这里的经验
I am personally invested in your experience here.
若你们有任何问题、疑难…
If you have any issues, any questions...
我们的同事随时可以把顾虑告诉上司
a member of my staff is always available to forward that concern on to their supervisors,
然後再通知我
who will then forward it on to me.
活用制度 好的制度…
Work the system. The system works...
需要大家活用
if you work it.
你好
Oh. Hello there.
这是个考核吗
Is this a test?
实验室制♥造♥的复♥制♥人 很普遍
Clone. Laboratory-grown. It's common.
我觉得比较合理的说法是…
I think it makes much more sense if...
《天外夺命花》的情节 肯定没错
If it's a body snatcher scenario. Exactly.
可能是他的双胞胎兄弟
...if it's his twin.
不 那是典型复♥制♥品
No. It's classic replicata.
也许班尼迪先生有人格分♥裂♥
Mr. Benedict could have a split personality.
有种病叫解离性身分障碍症
There is such a thing as dissociative identity disorder.
不可能 我知道那不是他
It can't be. I know it's not him.
他比班尼迪先生瘦 发型也不同…
He was skinnier than Mr. Benedict, different hair...
几位 他们是同卵双胞胎
Guys, they're identical twins.
你好 积逊 晚上好
Hello, Jackson. Good evening.
我好像听到几把声音 女人声 那毫不合理
Thought I heard multiple voices in here. Female voices, which makes no sense.
真怪 奇怪
Huh. That's weird. Weird.
奇怪
Weird.
只有我们 看到吗
It's just us. See?
祝你们晚安
Have an amazing night.
凯特 你要去哪里
Um, Kate? Where are you going?
我现在要去塔楼 爬上去
I'm going to the Tower, right now. Scale that thing.
-什么 -紧急状态源自讯息
-What? -The Emergency comes from Messages.
讯息来自一个发射器
Messages come from a transmitter.
发射器 在高处 像一座塔楼上
Transmitter? In a high place, like a tower.
要爬上去
Scale it.
那里无时无刻都有人巡逻
There are people patrolling it at all times.
很明显
That's obvious.
风险太大了
It's way too risky.
入塔的唯一方法是成为传讯人
The only way into that tower is as a Messenger.
我们只需要成为精英中的精英
So, we just have to be the best of the best.
在班上考取好成绩 成为传讯人
Do well in our classes and become Messengers.
-收到孩子们的讯息 -我看到
-Getting a message from the kids! -I see it.
我找不到第四个字
It's the fourth word I can't find.
-你看得懂吗 -是
Did you get it?
「校长名叫LD居廷」
"Headmaster named L.D. Curtain.
「小心…双子座」
Be aware, Gemini."
LD居廷
L.D. Curtain.
我不认得这个名 很可能是化名 我会去调查
Doesn't ring a bell. Likely an alias. I'll get on it.
「小心…双子座」
"Be aware, Gemini"?
他们怎会这么快知道他的星座
How do they know his astrological sign already?
明显是密♥码♥ 也许不是占星学 而是天文学
Coded, obviously. Maybe not astrology, but astronomy.
-北河二和北河三 -对
- Castor and Pollux! - Right.
班尼迪先生
Mr. Benedict.
纳芬尼奥 是我的双胞贻兄弟
Nathaniel, my brother. My twin.
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
-你有个兄弟 -是
- You have a brother? - Yes.
-双胞贻兄弟 -是
A twin? Yes.
而你之前不知道
And you didn't know about it?
我知道就不会这么震惊和错愕了 我是真心的
If I had known, I wouldn't be so shocked and dismayed, which I clearly am.
当然 过去的事不会一直埋藏 不能一直逃避
Of course. The past cannot stay buried. It cannot be eluded.
这种事没得商量
It cannot be bargained with.
LD居廷是你的兄弟 也是我们一直追捕的人
L.D. Curtain is your brother. And he's the man we've been hunting?
紧急状态的幕後黑手
The man behind The Emergency?
是
Yes.
怎会发生这件事
How did this happen?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有些记忆太痛苦了 难以启齿
This is a part of myself that's been too painful to share.
我失去了兄弟
I lost my brother.
而我现在…
And now, I...
石头港宫城蚝 肉质细嫩 余韵有海水味
Stone Harbor Miyagis. Delicate flesh, a hint of brine on the finish.
不是时候
Not the time.
我要一打
I'll take a dozen.
纳芬尼奥一直都很出众 才华横溢
Nathaniel was always brilliant. Brilliant! Brilliant.
但也受尽折磨
But he was so troubled.
12岁那年 有一家人来孤儿院领养我
At the age of 12, a family adopted me out of the orphanage,
但他们不能领养两个人
but they did not have room for two.
我跟他说会回去找他
I told him I would come back for him,
但我回去时 他已经不在了 他逃走了
but when I did, he was gone. He ran away.
线索全无 我找不到他
The trail went cold, and I couldn't find him.
现在终於有线索 而他变成了我的敌人
And now, I have. And he's my enemy.
你肯定吗 我们只有「双子座」一词
Are you sure? We just have that one word. "Gemini".
还有「小心」
Also, the words "Be aware."
-严格来说 -我计算入内
-Technically. -I priced that in.
-拜托 朗达 -我确定 肯定
- Please, Rhonda. - I'm sure. I'm sure.
这一切都很合理
This all makes terrible sense.
-是宿命 -你要去哪里
-It's cosmic. -Where are you going?
跟他对质
To confront him.
我好像听错了
Oh, I don't think I heard you right.
船 我需要一艘船
A boat. I need a boat.
-这不可能 -我需要跟他谈
-That's not gonna happen. -I need to speak to him.
-什么 你会被人发现 -我要直接和他对质
- What? You'll be spotted. - I will confront him directly.
-不行 -密里根 我要船
-No! -Milligan, a boat!
我想这也算有收获
I think this is a net positive.
-对 -我们找到名字
-Oh, yes. -We have a name.
LD居廷 他的兄弟 他为何没告诉我们
L.D. Curtain. His brother. Why didn't he tell us?
他一定是不知道
He must not have known.
真的
Really?
他没可能隐瞒我们 他也是孤儿
There's no way he'd hide that from us. He's an orphan, too.
他们可能是失散、失联了…
They could've easily been separated, lost contact...
若我有兄弟 一定不会跟他失去联络
If I had a brother, I'd never lose contact.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表