剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Knees bent, step across, and back with a swing.
只是她的准绳度一流
She just does it with absolute precision.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你要缩起臀部
You have to keep your hip in.
不能太早打开 否则就很勉强了
Can't open up too early, or else you're gonna have to overcompensate.
难怪感觉不对
No wonder it didn't feel right.
妮加德现在发球
Nygård now serves.
佰勤阻止了球缠柱 开始反♥攻♥
Baaken avoids the wraparound, goes on the attack.
佰勤不想输
Baaken does not want to lose.
她只能靠下鎚技巧垂死挣扎
Her knuckle-down technique is the only thing keeping her in this thing.
我们刚才经过的管理人员零食亭 有蛋白棒吗
The Executive snack stand we passed, do they have protein bars?
因为训练后 我都会补充B12 也许…
'Cause after practice, I always try to top off my B12 levels. Maybe--
不行 我不想错过任何一刻
No way. I don't want to miss anything.
夺回控制权 再争取猛攻分数…得分
Takes back control, goes on the attack with a slam points scored...
-缠柱球 真棒 -别转台 各位
- Wraparound! Let's go! - Stay with us, folks!
广♥告♥后 我们将会带来更多刺♥激♥赛事
We will be back with more excitements after these messages.
不想花辛苦赚来的钱请水喉师♥傅♥
Tired of spending your hard-earned cash on plumbers?
水喉保可以迅速阻止漏水 用水喉保…
Pipestop stops leaks in minutes! Use our Pipestop...
广♥告♥时间 现在是你的机会了
Commercials. Now's your chance.
其实我不太饿
I'm not really that hungry.
吃得强壮 变得强壮
Eat strong, be strong.
对我们这些运动员来说 营养就是我们的汽油
Athletes like us, nutrition's our gasoline.
知道吗 你刚提醒了我
You know what? You just reminded me.
我太专心看比赛 差点忘了
Got so caught up with the match, I almost forgot.
我知道在里面的
I know it's in here somewhere.
找到了
Oh. Here it is.
那是什么
What is that?
你手上那些点
On your hands. Those dots.
我只是记下了步法
I was just marking down foot patterns.
我要研究一下
I'm gonna study these.
这些看起来不像步法
Those don't look like foot patterns.
我有自己的速记方法
I have my own shorthand?
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是个胜利者 凯特韦瑟罗
I think you're a winner, Kate Wetherall.
冷血杀手
A stone-cold killer.
跟我一样
Just like me.
我…
I...
我做了这个给你
I made this for you.
给我
For me?
这个…真的很棒 玛天娜
Wow! This is actually... really nice, Martina.
(水喉保)
快到了
Almost there.
我们到了
Here we are.
这里太美了
Wow. It's incredible.
对吧
Right?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我只看到树
I mean, all I can see are trees.
我本来期望看到更多野生动物
I guess I was expecting to see more wildlife.
若你只看到树 那表示你没用心看
If all you can see are trees, then you're not really looking.
那里 树下面 有只鹿
There. Below that tree. A deer.
真奇怪
- That's weird.
不会 鹿喜欢树叶
- Not really. Deer like leaves.
-可以借望远镜给我吗 -没问题
-Can I see the binoculars? -Sure.
那些不是真树
-Those aren't real trees.
那些是天线 是我爸工作的一部分
-They're antennas. Part of my dad's work.
这里起码有几百支
There must be hundreds of them.
用来做什么的
What are they for?
我不知道 但他说启动后
I don't know, but he says, once they're turned on,
我就不能来这里一段时间
I have to stay away for a while.
那会导致肿瘤等问题
They cause tumors or something.
真希望有人告诉那只鹿
Hope somebody tells the deer.
那何时会启动
When is it gonna be turned on?
明天…
Tomorrow...
离现在22小时
Twenty-two hours from now.
快点
Hurry.
-我们到了 -缝纫店人龙竟然这么长
- We got it. - A line this long for a haberdashery?
我不明白
I don't get it.
我就跟你说要早一点来
I told you we should have come in earlier.
真奇怪
So weird.
所有人都是买♥♥同一款蓝色帽
Everyone's getting that same blue hat.
那是画家帽
It's a beret.
他们在电视上卖♥♥了很多广♥告♥吗
Are they running a lot of ads for it on TV?
我不知道 我就是要买♥♥一顶
I don't know. I just need one.
若卖♥♥光了 我不知道怎么办
I don't know what I'll do if they sell out.
(圣吉尔雷儿童之家)
-应该选我的 -我知道
-Should have been me. -I know.
-他们究竟看中你什么 -我不知道
-What do they even see in you? -I have no idea.
你会为我回来吧 历奇
You'll come back for me, right, Nicky?
当然了 我会说服他们收养你
Of course. I'll convince them to adopt you, too.
就算他们拒绝 我也会回来带你走
And if they say no, I'll come back and get you anyway.
我保证
I promise.
(碌架床 组装说明书)
原来班尼迪先生这里有很多东西 都没跟我们透露
Turns out, Mr. Benedict had a lot more here than he let on.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
真是完美的抛物线
Oh, that's a wonderfully executed parabola.
-没错 -人手画的
- It is. Hmm. - Hand-drawn.
虽然他可能漏了一把云形尺
Although, he may have missed a French curve.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
- What?
你没什么需要道歉
- You have nothing to be sorry for.
我说谎了
I lied.
我说了最糟糕的谎
I lied the worst possible lie.
你说了什么谎
What did you lie about?
让我印象深刻的不是房♥子的大小
It wasn't the size of the house that impressed me.
而是那里多么宁静和祥和
It was just that it was so quiet and peaceful.
还有书
And there were books.
很多书 好书
So many books. Great books.
虚构和非虚构 科幻作品、叙述回忆录和人物传记
Fiction and nonfiction, science fiction, and narrative memoirs, and biographies...
-还有 我终於一个人了 -深呼吸
-And then, finally, I was alone. -Deep breaths.
我自♥由♥了
I was left to be,
我兄弟不在这里 尝试控制我的每一个行动
without my brother trying to constantly control my every move.
那…
It was... Oh...
我也不想承认
Hate to admit.
那让我高兴
It was delightful.
-好 停止 -继续
-Okay, stop. -Go on.
我等得太久了
I waited too long.
但我终於鼓起勇气
But I finally built up the nerve.
我打算叫我父母考虑收养我兄弟
I was going to ask my parents to consider also adopting my brother.
在一个周日的早餐时间
It was over Sunday breakfast.
我让自己镇定下来 深呼吸
I steadied myself, I took a deep breath.
当我开口说话时 我说…
Then, when I opened my mouth to speak, I said...
我没说话
Nothing.
我什么都没说
I said nothing.
-没关系 -非常有关系
-It's all right. -It's very much not all right.
那是我兄弟、血亲、挚友
My brother. My blood. My best friend.
我以最恶劣的方式出♥卖♥♥♥他
And I betrayed him in the worst possible way.
-你当时只是个孩子 -你也不知道会这样
-You were just a child. -You didn't know any better.
我绝对知道 紧急状态、大改进…
I most certainly did. The Emergency, the Improvement...
若我回去 遵守我的承诺回去
If I had returned, if I had come back the way I promised,
若我有半点忠诚 这一切都不会发生
if I had an ounce of loyalty, none of it would have happened!
那只是你的猜测 先生
That's pure speculation, sir.
真的 想像一下 若他没被人放弃和出♥卖♥♥♥
Really? Imagine if, instead of being abandoned and betrayed,
而是被一个充满爱心的家庭抚养成人 像我一样
he was adopted into a loving family and raised like I was.
他还会变成现在这个疯子吗
Would he have become the madman he is today?
我非常怀疑
I highly doubt it.
这个辩论历史悠久 先天和…
The eternal debate of nature versus...
-后天 -永远不会有结果
-Nurture. -It'll never be settled.
为了一件你没做错的事
And to beat yourself up over something that was not
不是你做错的事而怪责自己 也是於事无补
and has never been your fault won't help.
其实还会令事情严重恶化
In fact, it'll make it far worse.
我们需要你 孩子们需要你
We need you. The children need you.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表