剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
-I don't think so. -Ask him.
讯息是「别…」
It says, "Don't...
「被人捉到」
get caught."
-快完成了 -不好 我把T1扳手留在工场了
- Almost done? - Oh, no. I left my T1 wrench at the shop.
你可以留在这里看着工具 等我回去拿吗
You wanna stay here and watch the tools while I go get it?
-好 -要我拿点食物吗
- Sure. - Should I pick up some food, too?
一边工作一边吃晚餐
Make this a working dinner?
我也没地方要去 留在这里吃吧
I got nowhere to be. Let's settle in.
是那个岛吗
Is that the island?
-你不用睡觉的吗 -做这个干什么
-Do you ever sleep? -Why make this?
我不打算等人送我走
I'm not just gonna wait around to get barged.
我们的任务是找发射器 不是做什么愚蠢测验
Our mission is to find the transmitter, not take dumb tests.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't really answer my question.
发射器一定是在塔楼
The transmitter's got to be in the Tower,
但那里没门可以把设备运进去
but there are no doors to get equipment in through.
他们是如何运送这么大的发射器
How do they get the big transmitters in and out?
那里一定有装卸区
There's got to be a loading bay.
这个水湾很接近塔楼
This inlet's close to the Tower.
不受水流影响 而且不会轻易被对岸发现
It's shielded from the currents, and not easily visible from the mainland.
-若我要加建装卸区… -你也有点道理
-If I were building a loading bay... -Huh. You're kind of making sense.
-奇怪 -那是我的使命
-Strange. -That's my destiny.
我们要舒展筋骨了
We're gonna dance.
去吧
Let's go.
我看你也会来吧
I guess you're coming.
这边
This way.
水湾应该就在下面…那里
The inlet should be right down...there!
-他们到底在下面做什么 -他们在水底工作
What the heck are they doing down there? They're working underwater?
喂 你们两个在这里做什么
Hey! What are you two doing out?
我们睡不着 觉得散一会步可能有帮助
We couldn't sleep. We thought a brisk walk might help.
你们离开了校园路径 必须跟我们来
And you're off the pathway. You need to come with us.
不行 她有滑囊炎
Don't. She has bursitis.
很恶心
It's gross.
而且会传染
And contagious.
你们这么晚不应该出来
Well, you're not supposed to be out this late.
快回房♥间 我们会监视着
Back to your rooms. We're watching.
若我们再发现你们出来 就会全面报告
And if we find you out again, full report.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
你回来了
You made it.
-遇到任何问题吗 -只是有点延误
-Was there any trouble? -Just a short delay.
谢谢 密里根 我会还你这个人情
Thank you, Milligan. I will make good on this debt.
-有点轻微伤势要处理… -马上来
-Bit of a first aid situation here... -On it.
(急救箱)
(第23届圣吉尔雷儿童之家 春季歌♥唱比赛)
会有点痛
Well, this will hurt.
什么
What?
先生
Sir.
我…
I...
我不知道现在掌握了居廷的身分
I wonder if this new knowledge of Curtain's identity
会不会改变我们或你的计划
changes anything for us or you.
-你可不可以… -一切照旧
-Will you be able to... -Nothing changes.
他是我的责任
He's my responsibility.
而且只有我可以阻止他
And I'm the only one who can stop him.
好了 小心鼻锥
There we go. Watch the nose cone, now.
真棒
Nice.
SQ 不如你去画一会画
Oh, S.Q., why don't you go sketch for a little bit, hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
是
Yes?
如你所知
As you know,
增强和调整例行程序有缺陷
the amplification-slash-modulation routine is less than perfect,
但我计划采用纯脉冲模态
but I'm planning on leaning on a pure burst modality that will,
至少可以隔绝变数
at the very least, isolate the variables.
变数达致100%
Oh, 100 percent. Those variables.
我从不清楚你有没有听我说话
I'm never sure you're actually listening to me.
亲爱的加利逊博士 请别那么说
Dr. Garrison. Friend. Please, don't say that.
我很留心听 你的热衷就是我的热衷
I am focused. Your passions are my passions.
你的兴趣就是我的兴趣
Your interests are my interests.
我深深为科学着迷
I am fascinated by the science.
谢谢 我很努力做这些事
Thank you. I work very hard at all this.
我知道
I know you do.
如我刚才所说 过程极度不稳定 但…
As I was saying, the process is extremely unstable, but...
真引人入胜 但…
Well, I'm fascinated, but...
但若有多点时间…
...but with time...
我们时间紧绌
We have a timetable issue.
发生什么事
What happened?
我们俘虏我兄弟的行动失败了
Our move to contain my brother has failed. I...
他仍在外面 那是个顾虑
He's still out there. That's a concern.
-不是我的问题 我是个工程师 -当然
-Not my problem. I'm an engineer. -Of course.
-行动是另一个部门的事 -是
-Operations is a separate department. -Yeah.
那是「行动部」
It's called "Operations".
那代表我们必须马上开始测试终局
This means we have to begin testing our endgame immediately.
我们已经摆好桌子 现在只需要上菜
The table has been perfectly set. Now, we just have to serve.
我明白很紧急 但我们还未准备好
Well, I understand the urgency. We're not ready yet.
你不能就这样打开按钮
You can't just flip a switch.
我们必须在很窄的价电子数值范围 供应电力
The power supply has to deliver within a very narrow set of valences,
但我们还在开♥发♥估算基准值的程序
and we're only now developing the protocols to even estimate a baseline.
对 当然了
Right. Right. Of course.
但说多一次
But one more time,
「按钮」之後的所有话…
everything after you just said "switch".
我会尽力而为
I'll do the best I can.
记着 加利逊博士 力量想得到释放
Remember, Dr. Garrison, power wants to be free.
-你就去释放 -好
-So, free it. -Okay.
好吗
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
好
All right.
亲爱的佩鲁马尔女士 真希望现在能跟你谈话
Dear Ms. Perumal, I really wish I could talk to you right now.
你总是这么冷静
You were always so calm, and...
我从未试过这么害怕 我来这里是个错误决定吗
I've never been more scared in my life. Did I make a mistake coming here?
我知道任务很重要 但我不知道能否胜任
I know it's important, but I don't know if I can do what's being asked of me.
市场、解除痛苦、毒苹果…
Market. To free the pain. Poison apples...
我相信班尼迪先生
I trust Mr. Benedict,
也相信我们做的一切都是好事
and I trust that everything we're doing is for a good cause.
但一切都颠倒了
But it's all upside down.
我不知道自己是否适合人选
I don't know if I'm the right person for this.
我想念你 我希望可以坐在你对面 享用一杯热茶
I miss you. I wish I was sitting across from you with a hot cup of tea.
你总能给我最好的建议
You always have the perfect advice.
发生这么多事 我有点担心你
I'm a little worried about you, with all that's going on.
希望你很好
I hope you're doing well.
希望你仍会偶尔想起我
I hope you still think of me sometimes.
敬爱你的雷纳穆尔顿
Love, Reynie. Muldoon.
穆尔顿 摩、顿
Muldoon. M-U-L-D-O-O-N.
-雷纳穆尔顿 -女士 对不起…
- Reynard Muldoon. - Ma'am, I'm sorry...
你们是船匠学院吗
This is the Boatwright Academy, isn't it?
是 但学校政策规定
It is, but our policy states that
我们不能向亲属以外的人 披露学生的任何资料
we are not allowed to disclose any information about our students to non-family members.
虽然如此 我寄了一份包裹给你们一个学生
Be that as it may, I sent a package to one of your students.
为何退回来了
Why was it returned?
-我不知道 -他不是那里的学生吗
-I have no idea. -He is a student there, is he not?
女士 这里没有学生叫雷纳穆尔顿
Ma'am, there's no Reynard Muldoon enrolled here.
一定是出错了
There must be a mistake.
跟你们校长说 我现在亲自去那里见她
Tell your headmaster that I'm on my way to talk to her in person.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表