剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
毕竟你成长时 一直在他身边
I mean, you grew up with him your whole life.
走吧 离开这里
Just go. Get out of here.
你会告诉你♥爸♥吗
Are you going to tell your dad?
你在这里应该安全 我会隐藏我的脚印
You should be safe out here. I made sure to cover my tracks.
做这件事害我的人一定会付出代价
Whoever did this to me, they are gonna pay.
你怎知道有人做了什么事
How do you know anyone did anything?
也许只是认错人
Could just be a case of mistaken identity.
不可能
No way.
有人用了我的卡 所以他们锁定我了
Someone used my card data. They singled me out.
疑犯太多了 我不知道从何着手
There are so many suspects, I don't even know where to start.
你是什么意思 我以为所有人都喜欢你
What do you mean? I thought everyone loves you.
欲戴王冠 必承其重
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
当然 他们崇拜我 但也妒忌我
Sure, they admire me. But they're all jealous of me.
谁能怪他们 活在我的阴影下也不好过
And who can blame them? It's not easy standing in my shadow.
我一生都有这个问题
I've had that problem my entire life.
所有人都在等机会击倒我
Everyone just waiting for a chance to take me down.
蕙娜格雷 她很想做球队队长
Willa Graag? Yeah. She'd love to be captain of the team.
米高贺化、比安卡史派里尼…
Michael Hoover, Bianca Spirelli...
人们以为我没留意时 我听得到他们在说什么
I hear what people say about me when they don't think I'm listening.
你知道你是整间学校之中
Do you realize you're the first person in this entire school
第一个真心对我好的人吗
that's actually been nice to me?
是真的
It's true.
你只是对自己相信的东西充满热情
You're just passionate about what you believe in.
有些人会被你吓怕
Some people are intimidated by that.
我觉得你这样很棒
I think it's awesome.
我知道
Yeah. I know you do.
好 我应该回去了
Yeah. So, I should get back.
我帮你拿些食物和装备
-Grab you some food and supplies.
你是最好的
-You're the best.
来 给我一个发夹
Here. Give me one of your hair clips.
我可以放到岛的另一边 扰乱搜索队
I can plant it on the other side of the island to throw off the search.
聪明
Smart.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I can do.
上次我差点被踢出校时 你帮了我…
After all, you helped me when I was about to get barged and...
我不知道没有你 我要怎么办 韦瑟罗
I don't know what I'd do without you, Wetherall.
亲爱的雷尼 我祈求你看到这封信时很安全
"Dear Reynie. I pray this letter finds you safe and unharmed.
我已得知你参与的危险任务
I've been made aware of the dangerous mission you're on,
忧心还不足以形容我的心情
and worry doesn't even begin to describe my state of mind.
我只能想像这件事对你有多艰巨
I can only imagine how difficult it is for you...
做卧底 假装另一个人
being undercover, pretending to be someone you're not.
更别说…
Not to mention, how...
你有多么害怕
how frightened you must be.
也许你会质疑自己
You may be doubting yourself.
你有时会这样
You do that sometimes.
要知道我从没怀疑过你
Just know that I share none of your doubts.
若有任何人做到这件事 那就是你 雷尼
If anyone has what it takes to do this, it's you, Reynie.
我非常以你为荣
I'm immensely proud of you...
我等待你安全回来
and await your safe return.
你的老师和朋友 佩鲁马尔女士
Your teacher and friend, Miss Perumal."
你在这里
There you are!
是那封信吗 你找到那只飞隼
Is that the letter? You found the falcon!
那应该是件好事
That should be a good thing.
我错过了什么
What am I missing?
你的搜索行动一塌糊涂
Your search is a travesty.
那个女孩隐形了吗
Is the girl invisible?
我们会增加人手
We're redoubling our efforts.
我们更新了搜索矩阵
Search matrices have been updated
-而且正在进行多个… -别说了 闭嘴
-and we're running multiple... -Stop with the words! Stop it!
直接去找她
And just find her.
先生
Sir.
怎么了
What is it?
可以跟你谈一会吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以
Of course.
我总会有时间跟儿子说话
Always have time for my son.
那些天线有什么用
What are those antennas for?
在森林那些
In the forest?
-你为何这么问 -我…
-Why do you ask? -Well, I...
你以前对我的工作完全不感兴趣
You've never expressed any interest in my work before.
有什么引起你的兴趣吗 还是某个人
Did something pique your interest? Or someone?
我不知道 我只是好奇
I don't know. I guess I'm just curious.
又是那个词 好奇
There's that word again. Curious.
你想重新考虑这个答案吗 儿子
Would you care to reconsider that answer, son?
不
No.
真是意想不到
That's unexpected.
我目前有些压力 蒙蔽了我的思想
I'm under a bit of stress at the moment, and it's clouding my mind
因此很难理清你发问的时机
and making it very difficult to reconcile the timing
问题的性质
and nature of your question
以及你为何否认背后有任何原因
with your denial that there is anything at all behind it.
所以我想最审慎的做法 就是请你离开
So, I think the most prudent thing to do would be to ask you to leave, please.
现在
Now.
我就知道那个女孩有些问题
I always knew there was something off about that girl.
但是间谍活动
But espionage?
她怎可以假扮热爱绳球 扮得这么逼真
How do you so convincingly fake a tetherball obsession?
简直是反♥社♥会♥
It's sociopathic.
你看
Whoa. Look at that.
我在这里没见过飞隼
Never seen a falcon here.
地球上最快的动物
Fastest animal on Earth.
听说俯冲时是最快
When diving, I'm told.
牠们晚上也会飞吗
Do they even fly at night?
这只会
This one does.
他上一次这么专注
I haven't seen him this focused
是在雷克雅维克 神经工程学研讨会的时候
since the Reykjavik Neuroengineering symposium.
我还有他演讲的录音带
I still have a cassette of his talk.
以前的班尼迪回来了真好 对吧
Feels good to have the old Benedict back, doesn't it?
居廷博士
Dr. Curtain?
没可能
It couldn't be.
这人看来跟他很相似
He looks so much like him.
较矮胖和多毛
Bit chunkier. Hairier.
我们一定要上报
We have to report this.
趁夜更巡逻来之前走吧
Let's go. Before the night patrols.
密里根正在等我们
Milligan's waiting.
我们出发后 去北岸接玛天娜
Once we ship off, we'll pick up Martina on the north coast,
再跟班尼迪先生会合
then recon with Mr. Benedict.
救玛天娜会浪费地方和时间 丢下她
Martina is a waste of space and time. Leave her.
我知道她很讨厌 有时很刻薄
I know she's annoying. Sometimes mean.
但这样也不应该被消除记忆
But she doesn't deserve the brain sweeper.
我们不能连累她
Not because of us.
弱者才会内疚
Guilt is for the weak.
我要做正确的事
I gotta do the right thing.
我也是
So do I.
各位 我不能现在离开
You guys, I can't leave now.
若我们离开 就是任由居廷
If we walk away, we're basically allowing Curtain
控制所有人的思想 包括我们
to control everyone's thoughts, including our own.
若不是有好理由 班尼迪先生不会要我们撤离
Mr. Benedict wouldn't pull us out unless he had a good reason.
我知道 所以若你们想走 我完全理解
I know. And if you guys want to leave, I completely understand.
但我想留下来 尝试完成我们当初的任务
But I want to stay and try to finish what we started.
我绝对不喜欢半途而废
I definitely don't like to leave anything unfinished.
没错 我看过你吃东西的模样
That's true, I've seen you eat.
而我终於深入内部
And I'm finally on the inside.
我可以接近居廷博士
I've got good access to Dr. Curtain.
各位 我知道我们做得到
I know we can do this, you guys.
我不会离开
I'm not going anywhere.
我也不会
Neither am I.
你们没有我不可能成功 所以…
Well, you can't succeed without me, so...
我就知道可能会这样
I figured this might happen.
你们全都想留下来
You all want to stay.
可以请你们帮我下来吗
Would you mind helping me down, please?
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
他们对你穷追不舍
You were harried, being pursued.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表