剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
谁想得到
Who knew?
最初很好玩
At first, it was fun.
荷莫兹海峡
The Strait of Hormuz.
艾默生菲蒂帕尔迪
Emerson Fittipaldi.
舒梅克 李维九号♥彗星
Shoemaker Levy-9.
死亡之舞
The Danse Macabre.
(百科全书)
(肉年)
(优胜者 四千元)
(优胜者 一万元)
(鼓掌)
-你赢到车了 -我们成功了
-You got the car! -We got it!
但我赢得越多 他们就想要更多
But the more I won, the more they wanted.
3.1415926…
3.1415926
53589793…
2384626♥4♥…
2384626♥4♥...
(四万美元)
2?
真遗憾
Oh, so sorry.
於是我假装离家出走 看他们有什麽反应
So, I pretended to run away to see how they'd react.
我找到一个能观察他们的地方躲起来
I found a place where I could watch them.
我看反正他不想留在这里
Well, I guess he didn't really want to be here anyway.
也许…
Maybe...
也许这样最好
maybe it's for the best.
又不是我们要收留他
We never asked for this.
他是个聪明的孩子 但…
He's a smart kid, but...
也许他需要找自己的路
所以我真正离家出走
So then, I ran away for real.
(摩斯密♥码♥手册)
之後没什麽好说
There's not much else to say.
我偷偷走进图书馆 住了几周
I snuck into the library, lived there for a couple weeks.
然後看到班尼迪先生的广♥告♥
Then I saw Mr. Benedict's ad.
浆糊 你真的很惨 我很遗憾
Sticky, that's awful. I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想某程度上 这是最好的
I guess, somehow, it's for the best.
他们不用负责 我也没有压力
They don't have all that responsibility, and I don't have all that pressure.
所以没关系
So, it's okay.
我不知道该说什麽
I have no idea what to say.
你现在有我们
Well, you know, you have us now.
你又有什麽故事
So, what the heck's your story?
康诗妲丝
Constance.
-什麽 -你不该这样说
-What? -You shouldn't be saying that.
我只有一段记忆
I have just one memory.
我醒来时被蒙着眼 被绑在金属椅中
I wake blindfolded, strapped to a metal chair.
我的手脚被锁着
My hands and feet are chained.
头被某种金属锁夹住
My head is clamped into some metal restraint.
我满身瘀伤 又冷
I'm bruised and cold.
我听到急流声和老鼠声
I hear rushing water and a rat, or...
一只很大的老鼠
a very husky mouse.
我不记得自己在哪里 如何去到那里、自己叫什麽名字
I can't remember where I am, how I got here, what my name is.
失忆症
Amnesia.
失忆症
Amnesia.
捉我的人回来了 也许他们没离开过
My captors return. Or maybe they never left. Questions.
问题 我记得什麽
What do I remember? What do I remember?
一巴掌 又一巴掌
A slap and another slap.
蒙眼的布稍微移位
My blindfold is dislodged slightly.
当我被拖回监仓 我发现自己握着某东西
As I'm shuffled back towards my cell, I realize I'm clutching something.
我手中有条用脚趾甲制成的小锁匙
In my hand, a small key fashioned from toenail clippings.
是我的 我只能这麽想
Mine? I can only assume.
我绊倒自己 趁他们分心时 解开自己的锁链
I trip myself, using the distraction to unlock my chains.
我用绝望者的无穷力量对抗捉我的人
I fight my captors with the elephant rage of a desperate man.
我打赢他们 我逃跑
I best them. I run.
逃离那建筑物 跑下山 草地很滑
Away from the building. Down the hill. The grass is slick.
我摔倒滚下悬崖 掉进海湾
I tumble and fall off of a cliff and into the bay.
一条有毒的鳗鱼缠住我脚踝
A venomous eel locks onto my ankle,
牠的毒液让我的右脚动不了
its creeping poison rendering my right leg immobile.
若我不是用左脚游泳的 可能已经溺毙了
If I wasn't a left-footed swimmer, I might have drowned.
我像乌龟般一路游上岸
I use a modified turtle stroke until I wash ashore.
我已几乎疯了 仅靠泥炭藓和幼虫果腹
Half mad, I survive on peat moss and grub worms
直到我恢复体力 回到城市
until I regain my strength and make my way to the city.
但是…
But...
没人相信我的故事 我被人…
no one believes my tale. I am...
耻笑
laughed at,
扔垃圾
pelted with garbage,
被唾弃 我…
an outcast. I...
我什麽都不是
I am nothing.
我是无名小卒
I am no one.
但是…
But...
我听到有人说话
I hear talk,
一个男人
talk of a man.
优秀、富同情心的男人
A brilliant, compassionate man
他似乎无所不懂
who seems to know about all manner of things.
愿意聆听的男人
A man who will listen.
故事真长
That was pretty wordy.
你有恢复任何记忆吗
Did you ever get any of your memory back?
不
No.
但班尼迪先生一直相信我
But Mr. Benedict always believed me.
带我来 给我工作
Brought me in, gave me a job,
尽量帮我解决问题 这…
and helped me sort out things as best he could. It...
都是因果
It is connected.
一切都有因果
It is all connected.
我欠了班尼迪先生一切
I owe everything to Mr. Benedict.
因此
And for that,
我对他忠心不二
he has my undying loyalty.
「我觉得很害怕」
"I am terrified."
没错
Exactly!
你呢
Are you?
害怕
Terrified?
是
Yeah.
那就别走
Then don't go.
康诗妲丝 你究竟想不想练习
Constance, do you wanna practice at all?
我有首诗要读
I have a poem to read.
好极了
Oh, fantastic.
「在一个没有白昼的遥远土地上」
"In a land far away where 'twas never day,
「三只石像鬼折磨着我」
gargoyles, three, tormented me.
「凯特娜太罗嗦 头上充满家伙」
Kateena Smelleral had a head full of gears.
「雷尼多爱吃猫粮 与挖耳朵」
Reynardo ate cat food and picked his ears.
「而泥浆则整天 在惶恐中去厕所」
While Stinky, all day, pooped in fear."
我也没办法
I can't help it.
诗是这样写的
Just what it says.
「牠们令人烦厌 像面团般软懦」
"Each was annoying and soft as dough,
「关於牠们的就这麽多」
and that is all you need to know."
读完
The end.
诗名为《三个麻烦鬼》
It's called The Tale of the Annoying Three.
-我想我明白了 -很生动
-Yeah, I think I get it. -Vivid imagery.
是 继续走
Yeah, keep walking!-
我正有此意
I plan to.
她不是个好作家
She's not such a great wordsmith.
她只会侮辱我们
All she does is insult us!
她根本是反队友
She's like an anti-teammate.
若她一直想跟我们作对 我们怎可能成功
How are we supposed to succeed with someone actively trying to throw us off?
凯特说得对
Kate's right.
她只会让危险任务变得更艰难
She's only going to make a dangerous thing harder.
我同意
I feel the same way.
但若她不重要 班尼迪先生怎会让她加入我们
But why would Mr. Benedict let her join us if she wasn't important?
我们要请班尼迪先生放弃她 这是为了大家好
We need to ask Benedict to drop her, for all our sakes.
雷尼 去跟他谈
Reynie, go talk to him.
什麽 为何要我去
What? Why me?
因为只有你做得到
Because you're the only one who can.
若浆糊去 他只会崩溃
If Sticky goes, he'll just implode.
-无意冒犯 -我不介意
-No offense. -None taken.
若由我去 我会投诉她 一直投诉
If I go, I'll just complain about her. A lot.
我有张清单
I have a list.
所以由你去
So, you're the guy.
进来
Come in!
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表