剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
发送者一定在这里 你们的任务就在那里
That is where the sender must be, and that is where your mission lies.
你为何觉得我们四个孩子 可以阻止这一切
What makes you think that four kids can stop all of this?
你们不是普通孩子
Oh, not just kids.
是四个非凡的孩子
Four extraordinary kids.
我的确相信你们可以
And, yes, I believe you can.
其实我相信只有你们可以
In fact, I believe you're the only ones who can.
今晚发生了很多事
It has been a long night.
应该说太多事了
Well, too long, actually.
我建议我们去睡觉
I suggest we get some sleep.
对 我们可以在早上讨论计划
Hmm. Yeah. We can go over the plan in the morning, hmm.
-二号♥和朗达 麻烦你们 -好
Number Two and Rhonda, would you please
-带我们的朋友去房♥间 -这边请
-show our friends their rooms? -Yes. Right this way.
-请好好休息 -我们会帮你们好好安顿
- Please get some rest. - We'll get you all set up.
我有点希望从没听过这些事
Maybe I wish I never heard about any of this.
但现在我知情了
But now I have heard of it.
已不能回头
Can't go back.
你们确定这些事是真的吗
Are we sure any of this is even real?
不像真的吗
Doesn't it seem real?
我没试过加入团队
I've never been on a team.
对 这挺有型的
Yeah. That part is kind of cool.
团队需要名字
Team demands a name.
我想了几个 不如用…
I've workshopped a few. How about...
「至尊凯特和她的长胜三宝」
Kate the Great and Her Triumphant Trio?
很幼稚
That's a dumb name.
听起来不像队名
It does seem less team-ish.
我们先睡一觉 想想再算
We'll sleep on it. See how it ages.
康诗妲丝 你是在装睡
Constance, are you pretending to sleep
懒得我们谈话吗
so you don't have to talk to us?
(合格)
(姓氏:康堤尔 出生地:俄♥罗♥斯♥)
(合格)
康诗妲丝 可以传橙汁过来吗
Constance, can you pass the orange juice?
-不行 -不行
-No. -No?
很高兴你们都选择留下来
I'm so grateful you've all chosen to stay.
朗达 把档案给我
Rhonda, the dossiers.
请…
Now, please...
请见谅 这里很乱
Please forgive the chaos.
我们必须作出准备
Preparations must be made.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
如我早前所说
Oh, now, as I mentioned earlier,
讯号♥来自海港岛那间学院
the signals are coming from the Institute on Harbor Island.
那里守卫森严
Heavily guarded.
几乎只有入学学生可以进入
Access to it is almost exclusively limited to incoming students.
因此必须由小孩负责
That's why it has to be children.
正是 我永不能走近那个岛
Exactly, which is why I could never get near the island.
但你们可以
But you can. You can.
-先生 -真是太多了 谢谢
-Sir. -Oh, oh, that's...That's a lot. No, thank you.
-是你点的 -不用了 谢谢
- You ordered this. - No, thank you. No.
你们四人将作为新生渗透学校
You four are going to infiltrate the Institute
当我的秘密特工
as new students, as my secret agents.
我需要较大的桶
I'm gonna need a bigger bucket.
我们要怎麽做
So, what do we do?
首先 深呼吸
Well, to begin with, deep breath.
你们首个任务
Now, your first job
是找出发送者的身分
is to find the identity of the sender.
学校由谁管理
I mean, who's running the school?
我觉得很奇怪 小册子上竟然没资料
I find it very odd that that information is not even in the brochure.
-是 -很怪
-Yeah. -That's weird.
非常怪
Very weird.
我们一知道对方的身分 就可以在这里开始工作
Once we know who we're dealing with, we can get to work on our end,
而你们接着就要找出讯息的发射器
while you, next, find the transmitter that's sending the messages.
在哪里 怎样运作 谁可以使用
Where is it? How does it work? Who has access to it?
可以让它失灵或关闭吗
Can it be disabled or shut down?
-或是摧毁 -那是一样的
-Or destroyed. -Well, that's the same thing.
-不是 好吧 -不是 好吧
-No. Okay. -No. Okay.
你也许还要我们
Probably also gonna want us
四处打探 闯进办公室
to do some sneaking around, maybe break into some offices.
不用
I don't. No.
你们一定要非常低调 好吗
You must keep a very, very, very low profile. All right?
拜托…
Please, please, please,
别冒任何不必要的险
please do not take any unnecessary risks.
拜托…
Please, please, please.
尽量搜集资讯 然後向我报告
Just find out what you can, report back to me.
明白 最低限度的打探 有必要时才闯入办公室
Understood. Minimal sneaking. Break-ins only when necessary.
或是永远不要
Or never.
但要掌握所有资讯
But absorb everything.
每个奇怪细节、可疑之处、小道消息
Every odd detail, every suspicious aspect, curious tidbit.
别放过任何小事
Nothing is too small.
浆糊 相信你应该很擅长
Sticky, I imagine you'll be quite effective at this thing.
冷静点
-Get a grip, man.
我不知道为何被选中 真的
I don't know why I got picked for this. I really don't.
我知道 华盛顿先生
Well, I do, Mr. Washington.
一切都逃不过你的法眼 你就是这样
Nothing escapes you. That's who you are.
而我自问看人很准
And I consider myself an excellent judge of character.
我们怎样跟你联络
So, how will we be communicating with you?
我本来希望用信鸽
Hmm. I was hoping to use homing pigeons for this,
但训练不如预期 所以…
but training did not proceed as planned, so...
-那些鸟很糟糕 -骇人听闻
- Those are awful birds. - They're just atrocious.
我们已吃了很多个月鸽子
We've been eating pigeon for months.
现在
Instead,
我们会用电筒打摩斯密♥码♥沟通
we will be using Morse code signaled by flashlights.
但请放心
But, rest assured,
我们会在对岸的隐蔽处一直看着
we will be watching from a hidden position on the mainland at all times.
不分日夜 我们早晚都有人看着你们
All times, day and night, we will always have eyes on you.
我们需要代号♥吗
Will code names be needed?
稍长的代号♥可以吗
Will somewhat long-ish code names work?
不 你们要用真名来入学
No. You'll be using your own names to enroll.
现在…
Now...
天啊
Oh, my.
我们必须伪冒签名、下达命令 贿赂收买♥♥、打很多电♥话♥
Signatures must be forged, orders given, bribes paid, and calls made.
与此同时 我强烈建议
Now, while we do that, I highly suggest
你们熟习一下档案
that you familiarize yourself with the dossiers
以及温习摩斯密♥码♥
and brush up on your Morse code. Hmm.
我不会摩斯密♥码♥
I don't know Morse code.
我会
- Oh. - I do!
我会摩斯密♥码♥ 我可以教你
I know Morse code. I can teach you.
好极了
Wonderful.
(摩斯密♥码♥)
「敏捷啡狐跳过懒蛙」
"Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy frog."
很好 但不是该用「狗」吗
That's good, but it's usually a dog, right?
严格来说 青蛙是比较优秀的动物
Frogs are the better animals, technically.
雷尼 猜这是什麽字
Reynie, guess what this word is.
我不想说这个字
I'd rather not say that word.
你们做得很好
You guys are doing really well.
随你怎样说 佐治华盛顿
Whatever, George Washington.
我较喜欢人叫我浆糊
I really prefer Sticky.
好 佐治
Okay, George.
(你为何离家 )
(你一直回避 没告诉我们)
(你可以相信我们)
你也许留意到我脑袋能记载很多资讯
You might've noticed that my head holds a lot of information.
我姨母也留意到了
Well, my aunt noticed, too.
我父母死後 我去跟她和姨丈住
I went to live with her and her husband after my parents died.
为何总是经常下雨
Why does it have to rain so much?
那其实是因为几个不同的因素
It's actually the result of a number of different factors.
大气气温和海洋温度处於暖化阶段
The atmospheric and sea temperatures are in a warming phase
而气压梯度力在减弱
with a weakening of the pressure-gradient force,
导致海面温度上升 导致…
and causes the ocean surface temperatures to rise, resulting...
我只喜欢阅读 不过…
I just liked reading,
他们觉得我应该利用自己的天分
but they thought it'd be good for me to take advantage of my gift.
串出字母H
Spell the letter H.
(街头公告员串字经典赛)
A、I、T、C、H
A-I-T-C-H.
正确
Correct!
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表