剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Pencils!
我现在将宣布 进入第二阶段考核的孩子的名字
I shall now read the names of the children admitted to the second phase of the test.
如果叫到你的名字
If your name is called,
在1时前到第三街的蒙克大楼报到
report to the Monk Building on Third Street no later than one o'clock.
你只能携带一枝铅笔及一块擦胶
You will bring one and only one pencil as well as an eraser.
多於或少於都会被取消资格 这可是好事
Any more or less will be disqualified, which would be a gift,
因为接下来的考核非常艰深
considering the academic brutality of the next exam.
是的
Yes?
你说只能带一枝铅笔 如果笔芯断了怎麽办
You say to bring only one pencil, but what if the lead breaks?
-有铅笔刨吗 -有的
-Will there be a sharpener? -Yes.
若有人需要使用铅笔刨 我们会提供
If a sharpener should become necessary, one will be provided.
现在我开始读出名单
I shall now read the list.
「雷纳穆尔顿」
"Reynard Muldoon."
-等等 什麽 -就这样 没了
-Wait, what? -That's it? That's it?
我妈妈一定会很生气
My mom's gonna be so mad!
(现在必须作出改变)
我要成为一个魔术师才能通过这考核
I'll need to be a magician to pass this test. -No way.
我听说这个考核困难得多
I hear it's way more intense.
不
Oh, no!
四分钟後便开始考核
Test commencing in four minutes.
-请即到登记处报到 -我要走了
-Report to sign-in immediately. -I got to go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
运气太差了
That's rotten luck.
你不会刚好有多一枝笔吧
You don't happen to have an extra one, do you?
不 对不起 我被告知…
No. Sorry, I was told to, you know...
我知道 只能带一枝铅笔
I know. I know. Only one pencil.
而我唯一一枝就掉到里面 怎麽我就这麽蠢呢
And my only one is down there. How could I have been so stupid?
入读船匠学院是我的梦想
Boatwright was my dream.
-三分钟後开始考核 -这只是意外
-Test commencing in three minutes. -It was just an accident.
-这是最後通知 -你还在这里干嘛
-This is the final announcement. -What are you still doing here?
考核快要开始了
They're about to start the test.
你没有铅笔 我不能不管你
Well, I'm not gonna leave you without a pencil.
我们要怎麽拿出来
Oh, how are we going to get it back?
如果迟到了一分钟 我们就出局了
If we're one minute late, we're out.
我们不需要拿出来
We don't need to get it back.
我们用同一枝就行了
We can share this one.
他们向我保证过考场会有铅笔刨
I mean, they assured me there'd be a sharpener inside.
我是朗达卡森比 幸会
I'm Rhonda Kazembe. It's nice to meet you.
我是雷尼穆尔顿
Reynie Muldoon.
如果你有擦胶 我们就可以走了
-If you have your eraser, we're all set. -Mm-mm.
-走吧 -我还没有正式感谢你
-Let's go. -I haven't properly thanked you.
不客气 走吧
You're welcome. Come on.
告诉你 我会拿满分
Here's the thing. I'm gonna make a perfect score.
-希望你可以 -不 你不明白
-I hope you do. -No, you don't get it.
我知道所有答案
I have the answers.
你真有自信
That's a great attitude.
听着 你就坐在我後面
No, look. Sit right behind me.
我会把试♥卷♥移到你能看见的地方 你就可以直接抄了
I will move my paper where you can see it, so you can copy right off of it.
为什麽我…
Why would...
不 我…
No, no, no, I...
不 谢谢你 我不想这麽做
No, thank you. I'd rather not.
好 随便你吧 希望你知道要面对什麽
Okay, suit yourself. Hope you know what you're in for.
我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
别关门 我来了
Wait, wait, wait!
(不准谈话 谈话即是作弊)
任何被发现作弊的孩子 都会被处死
And if any child is caught cheating, they will be executed.
是驱逐 驱逐离场
Excused. Will be excused.
这个考核需时很久 而且很艰难
This test is going to be long, and it's going to be difficult.
我没说清楚不能说话吗
Was I not clear about the talking?
我只是在叹气
Oh, I... I just groaned.
你又说话了 请你出去
Now you've spoken again. You are excused.
是的
Yes?
很好
Very well.
你们有一小时完成试♥卷♥
You will have one hour to complete the test.
且必须完全跟随以下四项指示
And you must follow these four directions exactly.
一 在试♥卷♥写上名字
One, put your name on the test.
二 小心阅读题目及答案
Two, read all the questions and answers carefully.
三 圈出正确答案
Three, circle the correct answer.
四 把试♥卷♥交给我
Four, bring the test to me.
想要合格 就必须答对所有题目
In order to pass, you must answer every question correctly.
错一题
Anything less...
就不合格了
you fail.
五 开始考核
Five, start the test.
四A 那是四A项
4A. That was 4A.
如果觉得头晕 把头放在两膝之间
If you feel faint, put your head between your knees.
如果想吐 我们会提供垃圾桶
If you're going to vomit, a trash can will be provided.
天啊 我不行了
Oh, God. I can't do this.
1885年 塞尔维亚王国 向保加利亚亲王国宣战
In 1885, the Kingdom of Serbia declared war on the Principality of Bulgaria
在这之前保加利亚在普罗夫迪夫市
after Bulgaria declared unification in the city of Plovdiv
宣布与哪个半自治区统一
with which semi-autonomous region?
A 西罗马尼亚 B 东鲁米利亚 C…
A, Western Romania, B, Eastern Rumelia, C...
普通野豌豆源自哪个地方 它属於什麽科生物
Where did the common vetch originate, and to what family does it belong?
以下50种草药中 有哪三种能制成膏药
Which three of the following fifty herbs can be used in a poultice
治疗跳蛛的咬伤
for the bite of a jumping spider?
一 在试♥卷♥写上名字
One, put your name on the test.
二 小心阅读所有题目…
Two, read all of the questions...
谢谢
Thank you.
二 小心阅读所有题目及答案
Two, read all of the questions and answers carefully.
还剩15分钟
Fifteen minutes left!
布雷戈沃冲突成为了 保加利亚及哪个国家之间
The Bregovo Dispute served as pretext for a war to break out
爆发战争的藉口
between Bulgaria and which country
而当时保加利亚 及半自治区东鲁米利亚
when Bulgaria and the semi-autonomous region of Eastern Rumelia
於1885年在普罗夫迪夫市 宣布统一
declared their unification in the city of Plovdiv in 1885?
在这之前保加利亚在普罗夫迪夫市
...after Bulgaria declared unification in the city of Plovdiv
-宣布与哪个半自治区统一 -哪个国家…
with which semi-autonomous region? Which country...
而当时保加利亚 及半自治区东鲁米利亚…
...when Bulgaria and the semi-autonomous region of Eastern Rumelia...
东鲁米利亚 答案就在题目中
Eastern Rumelia? The answers are in the questions.
尽管起源於欧洲 又名普通野豌豆的攀缘植物
Despite having originated in Europe, the vine known as the common vetch,
是豆科植物…
a member of the pea family...
普通野豌豆源自哪个地方 它属於什麽科生物
Where did the common vetch originate and to what family does it belong?
以下50种草药中 有哪三种能制成膏药治疗…
Which three of the following fifty herbs can be used in a poultice for the bite...
由新鲜大车前草、赤榆皮 或西洋蓍草所制成的膏药可以中和…
A poultice of fresh plantain leaf, slippery elm, or yarrow will neutralize...
时间到 请交上试♥卷♥
Time! Please pass up your tests.
请坐好等待计分结束 不会很久
Remain seated until they are graded. This won't take long.
雷尼 你真是「怪鸡」
You're an odd egg, Reynard.
我不知道那是什麽意思
I don't know what that means.
是称赞
It's a compliment.
我将叫出合格考生的名字
I shall now read the list of those who have passed the test.
如果叫到你的名字 继续坐好 等待下一步指示
If your name is called, remain seated and await further instruction.
「雷纳穆尔顿」
"Reynard Muldoon."
就这麽多 慢走
That is all. Good day.
孩子 祝你好运
Best of luck, kid.
其他孩子终於都离开了
We've finally gotten rid of the other children.
又要派安慰奖冬甩、又要拥抱之类的
Consolation donuts and hugs and whatnot.
再多等几分钟吧
Only a few more minutes to wait.
我可以吃一个安慰奖冬甩吗
Would it be possible to get a consolation donut?
我很饿
I'm really hungry.
觉得很凄凉吗
Are you desolate?
不
No.
-觉得很失败吗 -没有 女士
-Feel like a failure? -No, ma'am.
那就好
Well, then.
等等 女士…
Wait, Miss...
不好意思 你没有告诉我名字
I'm sorry, you never really told me your name.
不需要觉得抱歉 你有问题或意见吗
Nothing to be sorry for. Do you have a question or a comment?
我想问我能否联络我的导师
I was just wondering if I could please contact my tutor,
佩鲁马尔小姐 好让她不用担心吗
Ms. Perumal, so she doesn't worry?
这条问题非常合理
That's a perfectly reasonable question.
我们是在这里等吗
Is this where we're supposed to wait?
我要在这里等 我想你也可以吧
It's where I'm supposed to wait, so I guess that might go for you, too.
-我叫雷尼 -我叫浆糊华盛顿
-I'm Reynie. -Sticky Washington.
-你是来做考核的 -对
-Are you here for the test? -Yes.
我想这代表我们能入读船匠学院
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表