剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
我们的生活被紧急状态困扰
We suffer under something called "The Emergency".
恐慌急速升温 真♥相♥备受打击
A rapidly escalating state of panic where the truth itself is under attack.
我有些不祥预感
It just feels like something bad is about to happen.
这就叫「紧急状态」
That's The Emergency.
我一直为你留着一个东西 是个考核
I've been saving something for you. It's a test.
赢家能得到奖学金入读船匠学院
And the winners get a scholarship to the Boatwright Academy.
考核开始
You may begin.
幸好有些人对追求真♥相♥的热情 异常强烈
There are some who possess an unusually powerful love of the truth.
时间到
Time!
我将叫出合格考生的名字
I shall now read the list of those who've passed the test.
「雷纳穆尔顿」
Reynard Muldoon?
我叫凯特韦瑟罗 我是个自给自足的人
I'm Kate Wetherall. I'm a self-contained unit.
有任何事发生 我都能自己处理
Anything that comes up, I deal with myself.
-他是浆糊华盛顿 -为何会叫浆糊
- That's Sticky Washington. - Why do they call you Sticky?
因为我过目不忘
I remember everything I read or see.
做得好
-Well done.
-里面有什麽 -班尼迪先生
- What's in there? - Mr. Benedict.
容我向你们介绍第四个成员 康诗妲丝康堤尔
Allow me to acquaint you with your fourth. Constance Contraire.
我是不会道歉的
I apologize for nothing.
我们要请你们执行一个任务 一个很危险的卧底任务
We're asking you to go on a mission. A risky, undercover mission.
不幸的是 这只能由孩子来完成
And, unfortunately, one that can only be accomplished by children.
你们可以在这里等待进一步指示
You can wait here for further instructions.
-我昏迷了多久 -我们遇袭了
-How long was I out? -We're under attack.
有人切断了电源
-Someone's cut the power.
切断了电源
-Cut the power?
拿着
Take these.
有谁想看看安全室
Who wants to see the safe room?
-到了 -这是另一个考核吗
-There we are. -Is this another test?
这不是考核
This is not a test.
这边
This way.
退後…
Back, back, back!
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
-跟着我走 这里 -谢谢
Follow me, right here.
-密里根呢 -我不知道
-Where's Milligan? -I don't know.
-我们会穿过迷宫 -他们是什麽人
- We'll go through the maze. - Who are those people?
我稍後会详细说 跟紧我
I'll detail more later. Stay close.
我们要去大屋另一边
We need to cross the house.
另一条楼梯可以通往安全室
The other staircase will lead us to the safe room.
别走散了
快点…
这边 快点…
This way. Hurry up! Hurry up! Eh?
-所有人都在吗 -对…
Is everybody here?-
走吧…
Let's go! Let's go!
回头走…
Back, back, back!
快走
跟紧着我…
Stay close. Stay close.
不要…这边…
No, no, no. This way.
快走…
不要…等一下…
No, no, no. Wait.
我们一定要帮他
We have to help him.
撤退…
Abort! Abort!
天啊
Oh, my.
康诗妲丝呢
Where's Constance?
她当场就逃命了 为了自保
She ran for it right away, to save her own skin.
也许她是想包抄他们
Maybe she was trying to flank them.
包抄 雷尼 你太好人了
Flank them? Reynie, you're too nice.
解除警报…
All clear. All clear.
他的确太好人了
He is too nice.
康诗妲丝 你去了哪里
Constance? Where did you go?
做你们这些笨蛋应该做的事
Where you dummies should have gone.
躲起来 有没有听过
It's called hiding. Ever heard of it?
我们在帮班尼迪先生
We were helping Mr. Benedict.
我没欠那个人什麽
I don't owe that guy anything.
问题解决了
The situation's resolved.
大楼已经封锁 我们在这里很安全
The building has been locked down and we are perfectly safe here.
给你
Here.
他们是什麽人
Who were they?
这麽说也许能让你们好过一点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
你们不是他们的目标
you were not their target.
-他们是为我而来 -为什麽
-They were here for me. -Why?
还要问 他们是谁
Um, also, still, "Who?"
跟我来
Come with me.
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
记得我跟你们说过
Do you remember when I told you
我相信是一个人 造成「紧急状态」吗
that I believe one person is creating The Emergency?
就是这样
This is how.
问题
Question.
好极了
你们有任何感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
我肚子有点不适
Hmm... My stomach is a little upset.
有意思 那是敏感人士的副作用
Interesting. That's actually a side effect for the very sensitive.
二号♥和朗达 请开启接收器
Number Two and Rhonda, please engage the receivers.
谢谢
Thank you.
-似乎很正常 -各位先生女士
Now, it looks normal,
-哥莲博士… -但听听隐藏的讯息
but listen to what's underneath.
请告诉我们最後答案
...giving us your final answer, please.
失踪人士并非失踪 只是离开了
The missing aren't missing, they're only departed.
毒苹果、友善的脸孔
Poison apples, friendly visage.
赦免、财产、海边散步、毒虫…
Pardon, possession, a walk on the shore, poison worms...
刷牙和…
Brush your teeth and...-
(关闭)
那些是什麽
What were those?
这些隐藏讯息
Those are the hidden messages
在每个电视和电台频道播放
that are being broadcast on every TV and radio,
影响我们的思想 而我们毫不察觉
and they're infecting our minds without us even knowing they're there.
紧急状态是因为潜意识接到这些讯息
The Emergency is caused by subliminal messages.
无声息的洗♥脑♥计划
Manipulation sub rosa.
对 我花了很长时间理解这件事
Yes, yes. It's taken a long time for me to put this together.
传播讯息的人在侵袭我们的神智
The sender of these messages is putting our psyches under siege.
为何有人会这麽做
Why would someone do that?
当人们焦虑和恐惧时 就更容易接受提议
When people are anxious or frightened, they're more susceptible to suggestion.
他们会恐慌 互相出♥卖♥♥♥
They panic. They turn on each other.
你们看看现在人们如何对待彼此
I mean, look... look how people are treating each other now.
暴躁、多疑、刻薄
Aggressive, suspicious, unkind.
-全都是计划的一部分 -我们正被动摇
-It's all part of the plan. -We are being softened up.
听起来…
That sounds...
很差
bad.
是的
It is.
这种讯息的频率和强度都在增加
These messages are increasing in frequency and getting stronger.
我们的社会很脆弱
Our society is fragile
比任何时期都更接近崩溃
and so much closer to the breaking point than we've ever been.
而且几乎没人意识到要作出对抗
And almost no one is aware enough to fight it.
为何用孩子的声音
Why are those children's voices?
人们通常不会怀疑孩子
People aren't naturally suspicious of children.
你们的声音不会使我们有所防范
Your voices don't trigger our defenses.
讯息用孩子的声音 人们就察觉不到
Using children to send the messages makes them virtually undetectable.
你不是应该报♥警♥吗
Shouldn't you just, I don't know, call the cops?
我也希望这麽简单
-I wish it were that easy.
你有电♥话♥吧
You have a phone, right?
但是可以帮忙的政♥府♥机构
But the government agencies that could have helped
已经被解散了
have been dismantled.
你们必须理解
You have to understand me.
为他们工作的好人都失踪了
Good women and men who worked for them have gone missing.
但你有证据了
But you've got the evidence.
雷尼
Oh, Reynie.
证据没用的
Proof is useless
除非可以证明人们想相信的事情
unless it's proof of something people already want to believe.
但恐怕没人想相信这件事
And I'm afraid no one wants to believe this.
不过
However,
我终於发现了所有讯息的来源
I have finally discovered where the messages are coming from.
研习真理与启迪思维教育学院
The Learning Institute for Veritas and Enlightenment.
你是指海港岛那间学校
You mean the school out on Harbor Island?
没错
Yes!
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表