剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
而康诗妲丝的名字是绿色的
And Constance is in the green.
(凯特韦瑟罗)
不好了
Oh, no.
凯特 我不知道该说什么
Kate, I don't know what to say.
什么都别说 我习惯了自♥由♥自在
Don't say anything. I'm used to moving around freely.
只可惜我没机会进入塔楼
Just bummed I never got my hands on the Tower.
不用纠结在失败之上 古语有云
No use dwelling on failure. It's like that old saying.
「一个好士兵…」
"A good soldier..."
忘了下半句 我会在下个任务前想到的
Forgot the rest. I'll have it by our next mission.
不论那是何时
Whenever that is.
你不怕被消除记忆吗
You're not scared about getting brainswept?
我还没想过
Hmm, I hadn't thought about that.
好吧 下次我见你们时…
Welp, next time I see you...
若我不认得你们…
if I don't know you...
至少认识过你们
I knew you.
你究竟在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
-我好像扭伤了 -起来
-I... I think it's sprained. -Get up!
弱者才会受伤 展现一点意志
Injuries are for the weak. Show some mettle!
绳球是这间学校引以为傲的运动
Tetherball is the pride of this institution.
离开我的球场
Get off my court.
来吧 你不会有事
Come on. You'll be fine.
水桶 你来 我的正手削球需要靶
Hey, Bucket! You're up. My forearm slice needs a victim.
-但我要去报到… -我不是问你 快点
-I'm supposed to report to... -I wasn't asking. Now!
反正不会有损失
Nothing to lose at this point.
放下那肮脏的东西
Lose that filthy thing.
这是正规赛事 跟你那些街童比赛不一样
Regulation match. None of that urchin game you picked up in the streets.
快发球吧
Just serve.
毫无技术 正如我所想 但有潜质
Unsophisticated, just like I thought. But there's potential.
-璧琦 记下她的尺码 -什么
-Becky! Get her sizes. -What?
你要加入我的球队 很明显了
You're joining my team. Obviously.
其实我要被学校踢出去了 就算我想也不能加入
I'm actually being barged right now. Couldn't do it if I wanted to.
她连再见也没说
She didn't even say goodbye.
她有点无礼 但我觉得她是我们的秘密武器
She was a little rough around the edges, but I felt like she was our secret weapon.
我内心很悲伤
Sadness inside me.
没有她 我不知道我们是否做得到
I don't know if we can do this without her.
「一个好士兵永不回头」
"A good soldier never looks back."
记起来了
Remembered it.
-凯特 -凯特
- Kate! - Kate!
凯特
Kate?
-对不起 -没关系
-Sorry. -It's all good.
你是怎样做到的
How'd you pull it off?
玛天娜真的很想我加入她的绳球队
Apparently, Martina wanted me on her tetherball team so badly,
她直接去找居廷 而他竟然听她的话
she went straight to Curtain who actually listened.
-所以你可以留下来 -是
-So, you can stay? -Yup.
类似暂时批了奖学金
It's like a probationary scholarship.
有很多文件要处理 但我现在纪录良好
There was tons of paperwork, but my record's clean.
现时我是绳球队初级助理队长
And now, I'm tetherball junior assistant captain.
我肯定是玛天娜编造出来的
Which I am sure Martina made up.
她有什么名衔
What's her title?
什么「火焰反手最高权威女皇」
Empress Supreme Magistral of the Flaming Backhand.
水手 放开他
...Sailor. Release him.
如我所说 继续
Like I said, continue.
-康诗妲丝 你还好吗 -难道你们全部都听不到吗
-Constance, are you okay? -You're telling me none of you hear that?
-别又来了 -我的脑海中有把声音
-Not this again. -There is a voice in my head.
去而复返 但不是我的声音
It comes and goes, but it's not mine.
好像来自另一个房♥间
It's like in another room.
但房♥门关了 所以我听不清楚
But the door is closed, so I can't hear it clearly.
我们该走了 大城先生的课15分钟後开始
We should go. Oshiro's class starts in 15.
我相信你 康诗妲丝
I believe you, Constance.
请用四条线连起这九点
Please connect the nine dots using four lines,
笔不可以离纸 要连起所有点
without the pen leaving the paper or any dots left over.
开始
Begin.
大家好 各位横向思想家
Hello, my lateral thinkers!
-午安 居廷博士 -午安 居廷博士
Good afternoon, Dr. Curtain!
美好的下午
It is, isn't it?
我通常会跟正式程序 但等不及了
I usually do this more formally, but it just can't wait.
你们都知道我们学院追求卓越
As you know, we here at the Institute are called to excellence.
有些同学比我预期中
And some of you have answered that call more quickly
用更快和更破格地达到要求
and unconventionally than expected.
请跟我一起恭喜我们最新的传讯人
So, please join me in celebrating our newest Messengers.
雷尼穆尔顿
Reynie Muldoon.
以及浆糊华盛顿
And Sticky Washington.
谢谢 大城先生
Thank you, Mr. Oshiro.
什么
What?
-没可能 -真的吗
- There's no way. - Seriously?
好了
That's enough.
-他们怎样做到的 -恭喜两位同学
- How did they get it? - Congratulations, students.
-有个隐藏入口 -是
- A hidden entrance. - Yeah.
似乎在地下
It's subterranean, it appears.
水底的机器正在制♥造♥ 近乎无穷无尽的电力
Underwater machinery pumping out massive, near-endless amounts of energy.
是 没错 但我发现的这条通道…
Yes, yes. That, of course. But this passageway I've discovered...
打破重重困难 虽然有你阻拦…
Against all odds, despite your resistance...
他不会让你忘记这件事
He'll never let you live this down.
正是我们希望找到的线索
...is precisely the lead we've hoped for.
这绝对是意外发现
Well, it's certainly an unexpected find.
我们该做什么
What should we do?
直接潜入太危险 目前这个时候也太敏感
Direct infiltration is too risky. At far too sensitive a moment.
但孩子们做得到的
But the children could do it.
我知道 但这件事太危险了
I know. But it's so dangerous.
出了什么差池 我不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself if something happened.
如你所说 有时什么都不做更危险
As you say, sometimes it's more dangerous to do nothing.
而且我知道他们要怎样到地下
And I do know exactly how they can get into that underground.
我对他们有信心
I have faith in them.
我们必须派他们去
We must send them in.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表