剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
You get it.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我从未见过我的父母 所以不是特别想他们 但…
I never really knew my parents, so I don't specifically miss them, but...
但其实你是想念他们的
But, generally, you do?
我的父母很爱我
My parents love me.
他们说我是他们的奇蹟
They call me their miracle.
我回来了
I'm back.
是时候了
It's time.
这里是入学办事处
Is this the admissions office?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人吗
Hello?
-所有房♥间都是一样的 -真厉害 天才
-All the rooms are the same. -Well done, genius.
这句话很无礼又没必要 你要道歉
That was rude and uncalled for. You should apologize.
各位孩子 你们好
Hello, children.
朗达
Rhonda?
-那确实是我的名字 -你骗了我们
-That is still my name. -You tricked us.
-那只是我的工作 -你不是小孩
-Ah, just doing my job. -You're not a kid.
不是小孩
Mm-mm. Not a kid.
好了 你们来到最後一关了
So! Here you are. The final section.
你们有五分钟逃出迷宫 爬上楼梯
You have five minutes to navigate the maze, climb the stairway,
然後在顶楼敲响钟
and ring the bell at the top.
你们应该闭上眼睛就能做到
You should be able to do this with your eyes closed.
但你们要记住
Keep in mind, however,
只有头三个敲响钟的人才会合格
that we can only take the first three of you who ring that bell.
你们会各自从不同的房♥间里开始
So, I'll start you each in different rooms.
一听到铃♥声♥就可以出发了
When you hear the bell... off you go.
一、二、三、四、五 六、七、八、九、十
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
一、二、三、四…
One, two, three, four...
死路 一、二…
Dead end. One, two...
空手道
Karate!
你们应该闭上眼睛就能做到
You should be able to do this with your eyes closed.
是盲文
Braille.
浆糊
Sticky!
你在做什麽 你明明领先了
What are you doing? You were ahead!
-我听到你尖叫 -那是大吼
-I heard you screeching. -It was more of a yell.
-差不多吧 你没事吧 -还可以
-It did the job. Are you okay? -I think so.
是杜威 走吧 只剩15秒了
Dewey. Just go. Only 15 seconds left.
不行
Nope.
5分钟10秒
Five minutes, ten seconds.
只有杜威在限时内敲响钟
So, Dewey was the only one to ring the bell in the prescribed time.
我的建议 多做运动
Word of advice, cardio.
凯特准时到达 但拒绝敲钟
Kate got here on time, but she refused to ring the bell.
我本想跟你们两个一起敲响的
I thought I'd wait to ring it with you two.
做得好 杜威 密里根会送你回家
Well done. Dewey, Milligan will escort you home.
什麽 不 是你说头三个
What? No. But you said the first three.
对 他们就是头「三个」敲响钟的
Yes. And these were the first three to ring the bell.
除非你跟另外两个一起敲
Unless you rang it with two others?
-太不公平了 -我不否认
-This isn't fair! -I don't disagree.
什麽…你会收到我的律师信
What... You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
他会告死你
He's gonna... he's gonna paper you to death!
恭喜 你们都合格了
Congratulations. You've all passed.
没有别的考核了
No more tests?
没有 我们人齐了
No more tests. We have our team.
里面有什麽
What's in there?
现今最杰出的伦理学家 道德学家和科学家
Truly, one of the preeminent ethicists, moralists, and scientists of our time.
班尼迪先生
Mr. Benedict.
尼古拉斯班尼迪先生
Mr. Nicholas Benedict.
你们好 欢迎 恭喜你们
Oh, hello! Welcome! Congratulations!
你好
-Hello? -Oh.
看到了 你们好
There we are. Hello.
我就是那位班尼迪先生
I'm the aforementioned Mr. Benedict.
-你好 先生 -你好
Hello, sir. -Hello.
雷尼、浆糊、凯特
Oh, Reynie, Sticky, Kate.
很高兴你们来了 请进
I'm so glad you're here. Please, come in.
来吧
Come in.
请坐
Just have a seat right there.
好了
There we are.
好 你们一定是很饿了
All right. You look hungry. Of course, you must be.
我可以吃东西
-I could eat.
二号♥ 可以吗
-Number Two, yes?
这是二号♥拿手的水果软糖卷 很好吃的
This is Number Two's famous fruit leather. It's incredible.
我很推荐菠萝
I highly recommend the pineapple.
-我们只有树皮 -别吃那个
-Oh, we only have tree bark. -Don't eat that.
-不用了 谢谢 -但你们不用担心
-I'm okay. Thanks. -But, no worries.
先等第四个人来到 简介会後就可以饱餐一顿了
After our fourth arrives, we'll have a full meal after the orientation.
-第四个 -是 团队第四个人成员
-A fourth? -Yes! A fourth member of the team!
-拜托不要是杜威 -不是他 而是…
-Please, not Dewey. -No, it's not Dewey. It's someone...
该怎麽说呢 各方面都好得多的人
What's the best way to say this? Someone much better in most ways.
但某些方面差得多
But in some ways, much worse.
这里很寒酸 闻起来像鸡蛋
This place is ugly and smells like eggs.
很恶心
It's disgusting.
人齐了
Ah... Here we are.
各位 容我向你们介绍第四个成员 康诗妲丝康堤尔
Friends, allow me to acquaint you with your fourth, Constance Contraire.
也许臭味是从这个人身上来的
Actually, the smell might be coming from this guy.
听过牙刷吗 老伯
-Hmm. -Heard of a toothbrush, old man?
但我们从未见过她
-Ah... -But we've never seen her.
你现在见过了
-You see me now. -Mm-hm.
对 康诗妲丝今天的考核比较另类
Yes. Constance approached today's tests in a less conventional manner.
(你是怎麽回事 )
我是不会道歉的
I apologize for nothing.
那为何她没通过任何考核 都可以来这里
But how is she here if she didn't pass any of the tests?
「那为何她没通过任何考核 都可以来这里」
"But how is she here if she didn't pass any of the tests?"
-你真是讨人厌 -好了
-You're very unpleasant. -Okay!
我来回答你的问题 浆糊
Uh, to answer your question, Sticky,
你知道一路上都是考核
you know there's tests, and then there's tests.
一路上都是各种规矩
And then there's rules, and then there's, you know, rules.
都是设计给你们这些蠢材的
Which are tools for you fools.
很好
Okay.
班尼迪先生…
-Oh, Mr. Benedict. Mr. Benedict. -
好
Okay...
不 我不会用这个
No. I would not use this one.
-不用这个 -不 他喜欢…
-I would not use the... -No, he likes the... He like...
先生
Sir.
-我晕了多久 -几秒钟而已 先生
-Hmm. How long was I out? -Mere seconds, sir.
几秒…
Mere sec...
告诉你们一件好事 我患有一型昏睡症兼猝倒症
Well, here's a helpful fact. I have type 1 narcolepsy with cataplexy.
确实挺严重的
Quite severely, I might add.
-由极端情况引起 对吧 -是的
It's brought on by extremes, wouldn't you say? -Oh, yeah.
极端情绪 多数是源自欢乐
You know, extreme emotions, mainly from a root of joy.
有时是宇宙的荒谬、精彩的双关语
Um, sometimes the absurdity of the universe, a good pun...
当然还有康诗妲丝
Constance, apparently.
-先生 -好
Sir. Sir. Oh, yeah. Hmm.
毫无意外是格仔布
You know, this plaid is no accident.
这个特定图案
This particular pattern, it...
能够安抚我
It calms me.
只有我觉得这很奇怪吗
Am I the only one who's going to acknowledge that this is weird?
不 确实奇怪
No, it is. It is.
真不敢相信我到现在还没说
And I can't believe I've waited this long to say this,
你们该为自己感到自豪
you should all be so proud of yourselves.
你们入读船匠学院都是实至名归的
Each of you richly deserve to go to the Boatwright Academy.
不幸的是没有人能够入读船匠学院
Unfortunately, however, no one's going to the Boatwright Academy.
-什麽 -这是个计谋
-What? -That was a ruse.
-谎言 -是计谋
-A lie! -That was a ruse.
-为何要对我们说谎 -或欺骗
-Why would you lie to us? -Yeah. Or ruse us.
-不…冷静 -总是有些蹊跷
-No, no, no. Please, please, please. -There's always a catch!
-为何我们会在这里 真♥相♥是什麽 -雷尼
-Why are we here? What is the truth? -Reynie!
你问得非常好
That's the right question. That's the right question.
让我问你们一个问题
And if I may, allow me to ask you one.
你们有什麽共通点
What is it that you all have in common, hmm?
我们都通过了你的无聊考核
We all passed your boring tests.
我们都是孤儿
We're all alone.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表