剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
- Yes, thank you. - Thanks.
你要知道 佩鲁马尔女士
So, you see, Ms. Perumal,
若雷尼和他的夥伴不成功
if Reynie and his companions do not succeed,
这个所谓的紧急状态不只会继续…
this so-called Emergency will not only continue...
本地青菜
Local greens.
真的是本地 其实就在那里摘的
Very local. From right over there, in fact.
不只会继续 还会急剧恶化
It will not only continue, but get much worse.
焦虑、抑郁、绝望…
Anxiety, depression, despair...
你的证据在哪里
Where's your proof?
-如我所说 我有录音… -我知道
-As I said, I have recordings... -Yes, I know.
只是无意义的句子 没任何实证
Meaningless phrases. Not a shred of hard evidence.
事件的幕后黑手是个操纵大♥师♥
The man behind this is a master manipulator.
他真实存在 而且有能力达成目标
He is very real and very capable of achieving his own goals.
他非常执迷、极端利己
He is fixated, egomaniacal,
而且极度善於隐藏自己的行踪
and extremely effective in covering his own tracks.
-而且他也是我的兄弟 -你的兄弟
-And he's also my brother. -Your brother?
黑麦意大利饭 配小麦草油醋汁
Black barley risotto finished with a wheatgrass vinaigrette.
上菜速度真快
The courses are coming rather quickly.
整个上菜过程 对味觉体验来说非常重要
This whole meal progression is vital to the experience of the palate.
我知道这件事需要时间消化
I realize this might take some time to digest.
你说会保管我的桶子 但你丢下了
You said you'd watch my bucket. You ditched it.
就放在当眼处
Left it there in the open.
这件事比你的蠢桶子重要
This is more important than stupid bucket.
桶子才不蠢 而是很重要
The bucket isn't stupid. It's vital.
你的桶子不只是个桶子
Your bucket is not just a bucket.
我肯定这是个桶子
I'm pretty sure it's a bucket.
而是寄托
It's a crutch.
如果有备无患是寄托 那我帮不到你
If you call preparedness a crutch, then I can't help you.
有备无患只是控制的假象
Preparedness is illusion of control.
你的行为严重违反信任
What you did was a major breach of trust.
知道我不喜欢什么吗 不守诺言的人
You know what I don't like? People who don't do what they say.
你没任何辩解 答应了的事就要做
No excuses. Do what you say you're going to do!
我有个想法 一定要行动
Had idea. Had to act.
看到吗 石头镇钟楼
See? Stonetown bell tower.
「铜浪和钟中间」
"Between the copper waves and the bells..."
所以…
So, that means...
这块巨石是哥林多国王的克星
this boulder is the bane of the King of Corinth!
是 但你看
Yes. But look.
一定有秘诀
There's got to be some trick to it.
班尼迪说用新闻
Benedict said to use news.
我试过用脚踏着石头 说「新闻」
I put my foot on the stone, said "news",
用摩斯密♥码♥打「新闻」 没反应
tapped "news" in Morse code. Nothing.
也许用新闻头条
Maybe try news headlines?
「紧急状态」、「末日」
"Emergency!" "Doom!"
「无人掌舵」
"No one at the wheel!"
新闻…
News...
新闻
News?
北、东
North, east,
西…
west...
南
south.
有第二部分 爬上我的背
So, there's a second element. Get on my back.
不 我才不要爬
No, I will not be doing that.
跳上来
Hop on.
你看 能感应重量
Look at that. Weight sensitive.
我真的很佩服
你最近看的是什么书
What was the last book you read?
百科全书 第J期
The Encyclopedia, volume J.
你很喜欢学习吧
You love to learn, don't you?
是的
I do.
知识带来某种安心的感觉
There's something comforting about knowing things.
拥有知识的感觉良好
It feels good to know.
对 其实是真的
Yes. Actually, it does.
你在学校最擅长什么科目 浆糊
What is your strongest subject in school, Sticky?
可以选多过一个吗
Can I pick more than one?
好极了 说吧
Love it. Go.
科学、历史、数学、意大利文
Science, history, math, Italian...
我喜欢你的风格 更多就是更好
I like your style. More is more.
你最害怕什么
What do you fear the most?
没关系 慢慢想
It's okay. Take your time.
你最害怕什么
What do you fear the most?
不被理解
Not being understood.
我不禁想到 还有更多
I can't help but think... there's more?
不被需要
Not being wanted.
完全不被人需要
Not being wanted at all.
谢谢回答
Thank you for that.
有人需要你
You are wanted.
这里就是你家
You are home.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
-声音 -哪里
-Voices. -Where?
你脑里的声音
The voices in your head?
是 但我现在听到声音说什么
Yeah, but now I can hear what it's saying.
我肯定那让你分心 但我现在需要你处理好…
I'm sure that's distracting, but right now, I need you to deal and...
我听到佐治华盛顿的声音
I can hear George Washington.
等等 你现在听到浆糊说话 真的是他
Wait, now you hear Sticky? Specifically?
是
Yeah.
他在我的脑里说没意义的话
He's whispering nonsense into my head.
什么 哪种没意义的话
What? What kind of nonsense?
只是字词
Just words.
奇怪的字词
Strange words.
居廷其中一些隐性讯息
One of Curtain's subliminal messages.
康诗妲丝
Constance!
浆糊刚去做传讯人职务 就是这样
Sticky just went to Messenger duty. That's what it is.
你一直听到的是传讯人的声音
The voices you've been hearing, they're Messengers!
你的小脑袋不知为何接收到
And your tiny brain can somehow pick it up!
我就知道你在某方面很特别
I knew you had to be special in some way.
很多方面
Many, many ways.
他现在说什么
What's he saying now?
「失踪人士并非失踪」
"The missing aren't missing..."
只是离开了
They're only departed.
我必须重申我们谈的是你的兄弟
And I have to return to the fact that we are talking about your brother.
那是最近发现的事 所以…
That's a recent revelation, so...
我不需要知道故事
I don't need the story.
这些事都是公然忽视
This is all such a blatant disregard
雷尼和他同伴的安危
for the safety of Reynie and his companions.
-请… -雪松木烤银三文鱼
-Please... -Cedar plank coho salmon
配榛子芹菜头千层批
with hazelnuts and celeriac dauphinoise.
-食物的份量真多 -对
-This is a tremendous amount of food. -True.
请听我说
Please hear me.
我的任务是为更美好的未来 保留一丝希望
It is my mission to preserve hope for a greater future.
不只是为了雷尼 而是所有孩子
And not just for Reynie, but for every child.
派孩子去是最后的手段
Sending the children was a last resort.
若有其他方法 我会不惜任何代价去做
If there was any other way, I'd have taken it at any cost.
若我能进去他的地方 我会去 但没其他人去得到
If I could go in his place, I would but none of us can.
虽然听起来不公平
As unfair as it sounds,
我们要靠孩子们拯救
it is the children... it is the children who have to save us.
昏睡症
Narcolepsy.
不必担心
No cause for concern.
请用餐吧
Please, eat your food.
雪松木真的增添了风味
The cedar wood really does add something.
我一定会转达你的赞赏
I'll be sure to pass on the compliment.
我回来了
I'm back. I'm back.
道歉我刚才语气重了
I apologize for my volume earlier.
但我非常保护雷尼
But I'm very protective of Reynie.
我想他得到最好的待遇
And I wanted the best for him.
是 希望你知道我的意图跟你一样
Yes. And please know that my intentions are the same as yours in the end.
我想跟他谈话
I'd like to speak to him.
是 那也许不可能
Yes. That might not be possible.
我们的联络方法似乎被发现了
It seems our method of communication has been compromised,
我们也不太肯定 他们何时会再次汇报
and we're not exactly sure when they'll report back next.
不过我肯定他们搜查了
However, I'm sure they'll make contact after their search
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表