剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
好
Okay.
有人发现了我们的计划
Someone has found us out.
先生
Sir.
盐酸在哪里
-So where's the acid?
泳棚
-Pool shed.
盐酸是用来清洁泳池的化合物
Hydrochloric acid is one of the chemicals they use to clean pools.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
康诗妲丝
Constance.
这是常识
These are the basics.
你一定知道这些事的
You must know these things.
我会学习
I will learn.
但只是为了你
But only for you.
但我也想要一瓶盐酸
But I want my own acid.
泼他的脚
For his feet.
好 我相信你
Okay. I trust you.
-凯特韦瑟罗 -不是
-Kate Wetherall? -Nope!
康诗妲丝
Constance!
我们要向南走 宿舍在那边
We need to keep going south. The dorm is over there.
我们走错路了
We're going the wrong way.
恕我直言 我在大学时 是有排名的定向越野赛选手
All due respect, I was a ranked orienteer back in university.
我难以承认
Hard for me to acknowledge that
负责排名的监管机构是出了名的贪腐
when the governing body that determines those rankings is notoriously corrupt.
NAFIO贪腐
The NAFIO, corrupt?
非常贪腐 龙蛇混杂
Big time. Snakes abound.
谁说的
Says who?
很多人 知情的人
Lot of people. People in the know.
我觉得有人妒忌
I sense jealousy.
我只是说若我们去…
I'm simply stating that if we go...
够了…拜托闭嘴
Stop! Please, stop.
我们目前压力极大 而且很可能有脑震荡
We're under an enormous amount of stress and more than likely concussed.
我们必须放下自己的顾虑和恐惧
We must lay down our individual concerns and fears.
我们目前是一体的
We are one entity now.
可怖 但有同情心的地狱三头犬 怀着一个目标向前冲
A fearsome yet empathetic Cerberus, charging forward with a singular goal,
那就是救出孩子们
and that is to get the children.
我们让孩子们牵涉在内 就必须救他们出来
We got the children into this, we must get them out.
我们不能失败
We cannot fail.
我们不会失败
Oh, we will not fail.
我们应该都同意 对吧
I think we can all agree on that. Yes?
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
果仁
Gorp?
谢谢
Thank you.
你带路
Lead the way.
南方
South.
你需要执行耳语者职务
You're needed for Whisperer duty.
今天是大日子…
-Big day today. -Big day today.
这样说很棒
That sounded cool.
我们应该经常说
We should always say the same thing.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
玛天娜…
Martina...
叛徒
Judas.
你不尊重我
You disrespected me.
你不尊重比赛
And you disrespected the game.
你真可耻
Shame on you.
你看到我的两难吗
Do you see my dilemma?
两件非常不同的证据
Two very different pieces of evidence.
指向…
Pointing to...
非常…
very...
不同的…
different...
结论
conclusions.
该怎么想
What to think?
我应该怎样判断这个间谍行动
What conclusions am I to make about... this espionage?
这次背叛
This betrayal?
我愿意听意见
I'm open to suggestion.
是我做的
I did it.
我复♥制♥了她的锁匙卡 闯进伺服器室
I copied her keycard and broke into the Server Room.
完全不关玛天娜事
Martina had nothing to do with it.
如我所料
It's as I expected.
高尔小姐 你可以恢复所有职位和特权
Ms. Crowe, you're restored to full rank and privilege.
一个错误不代表你的本质
One mistake should not define you.
下次选择朋友要更小心
Just choose your friends more carefully next time.
凯特…
Kate...
你可以离开了
You may leave.
对不起
I'm sorry.
高尔小姐
Ms. Crowe?
至于你…
As for you...
准备送她去消除记忆机
Prepare her for the Brainsweeper.
韦瑟罗小姐
-Oh, Ms. Wetherall.
看看你的桶子
Check your bucket.
是…
Yes, yes, yes. Yes, yes, yes.
是
Yes?
这个男人来自首 他说他是…
This man turned himself in. He says he's...
我就是你要找的人
I'm the one you want.
好极了
Fascinating.
你看来很眼熟
You look very familiar to me.
我们之前见过面吗
Have we met before?
我不善于认人
I'm not good with faces.
你是我要找的人
So you're the one I want.
我为了什么要找你
What exactly do I want you for?
-一切 -一切
-Everything. -Everything?
为何这么隐晦
Why so cryptic?
没人会说清楚和有效率的句子吗 是不是…
Can no one execute a clear and efficient statement? Is this...
我为你的兄弟工作 我们尝试阻止你
I work for your brother, and we're trying to stop you.
这就对了
And there it is.
当然是他派你来的
Of course, he sent you.
请坐
Please.
那你为何投降 有什么阴谋
So, why surrender? What's the play?
放过那女孩
Spare the girl.
我才是间谍
I'm the spy.
你是说韦瑟罗小姐
You're talking about Ms. Wetherall.
恐怕她要去消除记忆机
I'm afraid she has a date with the Brainsweeper.
放过她…
Spare her...
我就告诉你班尼迪什么时候 从哪里来对付你
and I'll tell you when and where Benedict is coming for you.
好
All right.
我要告诉你很久以前的事
I'm going to need to take you back a bit...
别妄想
Not a chance.
这跟汉尼拔横越阿尔卑斯山一样
It's a variation on Hannibal's crossing of the Alps.
你熟悉第二次布匿战争吗 或是…
Are you familiar with the Second Punic War? Or...
大象
...elephants?
我听过
I've heard of them.
那我就跳到班尼迪最後的部分
Ah, then, I'll skip to Benedict's final approach,
那牵涉几个复杂的细节
which involves quite a few moving parts...
你想拖延时间
You're trying to stall me.
你失败了
You failed.
证据是…
As evidenced by...
是时候了
It's time.
看到吗
See?-
我确切知道传召传讯人需要多少时间
I knew exactly how long it would take to summon my Messenger,
我只容许你拖延这么多时间
and that's exactly how long I allowed you to drone on.
但你编了个精彩的故事 娱乐了我
But you've spun a wonderful tale and kept me amused.
你要知道…
You see...
我能应付我兄弟出的任何招数
I can handle anything my brother throws at me.
包括多年前被我消除记忆的男人
Including the man whose brain I swept years ago.
我记得你
I do remember you.
有良心的化学家 是吗
A chemist with a conscience, yes?
但你不知道
But you don't know that.
其实…
Well...
你很快也不会记得这件事
You won't remember this much longer, either.
再次消除他的记忆 那个女孩也是
Sweep him again, and the girl as well.
我们很快就可以开始
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表