剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
大部分人都在乎真♥相♥
Most people care about the truth.
各位先生女士 欢迎至尊凯特
Kate the Great, ladies and gentlemen.
但大部分人
But most people,
只要有适当诱导 就会以假当真
given proper persuasion, can be diverted from it.
幸好有些人对追求真♥相♥的热情 异常强烈
Fortunately, there are some who possess an unusually powerful love of the truth.
哪个亚洲首都的人口是第二少的
What is the second-least populous Asian capital?
不丹廷布
Thimphu, Bhutan.
正确
Correct!
-看这里 -请看这里拍张照
Over here! Over here for a photo, please.
他们是我必须及早找出来的人们
These are the people I must find before it's too late.
恭喜 华盛顿先生
Congratulations, Mr. Washington.
(第76届地理知识比赛冠军)
他们可能很谦虚或倔强
They may be humble or obstinate,
开朗或是…
delightful or...
有一点小脾气
mildly enraging...
她告诉我
I'm told that it was a, quote,
新室友的眼神很没礼貌 令康堤尔小姐很生气
rude look from her new roommate that set Miss Contraire off.
是康堤尔女士 女士
Ms. Contraire! Mizz!
你安排了室友给她
You gave her a roommate?
只有这些独一无二的人们
These unique individuals are the only ones
能够将我们从「紧急状态」中救出来
who can save us from this condition called The Emergency...
我们的思想每天都受到 恐惧与焦虑的煎熬和攻击
where, every day, our minds are under attack by a plague of fear and anxiety.
这些热爱真♥相♥的人们 来自意想不到之地
These truth-loving people come from unexpected places.
(石头镇孤儿院)
根据我的经验
And in my experience,
他们多数都是…孩子
they tend to be... children.
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
穆尔顿 我们有吵到你吗
Oh, are we too loud for you, Muldoon?
完全没有 卡尔
No, not at all, Karl.
我在任何情况下都能看书
I can read under any conditions.
是吗 那本书好看吗
Yeah? How's the book?
挺引人入胜
It's enjoyable.
引人入胜 他说引人入胜
-Enjoyable? He said enjoyable! -
「引人入胜」这个词不是很难理解吧
"Enjoyable" isn't even that complicated a word.
为什麽你会这麽奇怪
Why are you so weird?
我不知道
I do not know.
-喂 -快来
Yeah! Come on!
-走吧 -快点
雷尼 今天早点上泰米尔语课吧
Why don't we start your Tamil lessons early today, Reynie?
好 佩鲁马尔女士
Sure, Ms. Perumal.
你肚子不饿 我不是责怪你
Aren't you hungry? I don't blame you.
那是…芝士吗
Is that... cheese?
应该是吧
I think so.
我分给你吃吧
I can share.
谢谢 但我不是肚子饿
Thanks. It's not really the food.
也许只是有点紧张
I'm just feeling a little anxious, I guess.
-我最近一起床就是这样 -我也是
-I've been waking up like that lately. -Me too.
每天早上我都有些不祥预感
It just feels like something bad is about to happen, every morning.
是因为「紧急状态」
That's The Emergency.
好像一切都在崩溃 没有人能够阻止
Like it's all falling apart, and no one can help.
大家都很恐慌
Everyone's just scared all the time.
大家都在为最差的情况作准备
Everyone's preparing for the worst.
这些文章无补於事 对吧
And this doesn't help, does it?
大家都在谈论这个
It's all people are talking about.
除了水球赛的比分外
-Except the water polo scores. -
没错 至少我们有水球赛的比分可聊
Yes, at least we have the water polo scores.
世界总是这样吗
Was it always like this?
充斥着坏消息
Bad news all the time?
我记得不是这样
I don't remember it that way.
听着 我一直为你留着一个东西
Listen. I've been saving something for you.
是个考核
It's a test.
(你是个在寻找机会的 天才儿童吗 )
通过的人能得到奖学金 入读船匠学院
And the winners get a scholarship to the Boatwright Academy.
-什麽 船匠学院 -独一无二的学校
-What? The Boatwright Academy? -The one and only.
-雷尼 那是个学习殿堂 -我知道
-It's a palace of learning, Reynie. -I know.
从那里毕业的孩子 都成为了艺术家、科学家和外交官
Kids go there and they come out artists and scientists and diplomats.
但不是我这种孩子…
Not kids like me.
雷尼
Reynie.
我不可能合格 我没有天赋
There's no way I'll make it. I'm not special.
你已经看完了这个图书馆的所有书
这里太小了
只是孤儿院的图书馆
雷尼 你值得去更好的学校
You deserve to be at a good school, Reynie.
也值得拥有接受你的朋友
And you deserve to be around kids who accept you.
别让这地方令你觉得不值得获得机会
Don't let this place convince you that you don't deserve a chance.
想试试吗
Will you try?
你真的觉得我可以吗
You really think I could do it?
没错
I do.
(石头镇孤儿院)
我不想开灯吵醒其他人
I didn't want to, you know, turn on the lights and wake anybody up.
合理
That makes sense.
-准备好了 -是的
-Ready? -Uh-huh.
预测经济见底
...among forecasters that the bottom is falling out,
大量失业及房♥屋拍卖♥♥势必发生
and that massive job losses and home foreclosures are inevitable.
紧急状态持续未见减弱
As The Emergency continues unabated,
大众需准备好於未来数月
the public must prepare for even more financial disruption
面对更多崩溃及混乱
and chaos in the months ahead,
经济完全崩溃的阴霾…
as the specter of total financial collapse...
亲爱的 你可以的
Sweetheart, you got this, okay...
奥斯陆、巴黎、东京、华盛顿… 英格兰
Oslo, Paris, Tokyo, Washington... England?
经济、污染指数
The economy, the pollution index.
-就如… -就如无人掌舵
-It's like no one's-- -It's like no one's at the wheel!
别紧张 你可以的
Don't be nervous. You'll be fine.
要记得 这是你的机会 我们的机会 要靠你了
Just remember, this is your chance. Our chance. It's up to you.
好 我们都准备好了
Okay... we're all set.
结束後打给我 好吗
So, call me when it's over, okay?
好
Okay.
试想想之後你就不需要我的教导
Imagine you won't be needing my services after this.
我还未合格呢
I haven't passed it yet.
-我不知道我想… -雷尼
-I don't even know if I want-- -Reynie.
我们不如别参加了吧
Maybe we should just skip it.
我们可以回去过平凡的日子
We can go back and have our normal day.
我真的不需要这个考核
I really don't need all this.
雷尼
Reynie.
你有自己想要的东西是正常的
It's okay to want something for yourself.
你进去後 做自己就可以了
Now you go in there, and you just be you.
明白吗
Okay?
这是你人生的转捩点
That's gonna make all the difference.
这好像在永别
This feels like a goodbye-goodbye.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, sweetheart.
(在试♥卷♥上写名字了吗 )
你们有一个小时
You will have one hour.
现在开始
You may begin.
已知两辆火车的速度和两者间的距离
Given the speed of the two trains and the distance between them,
它们多久後便会撞上
how long will it take for the two trains to collide?
37分钟04秒
Thirty-seven minutes, four seconds.
但考虑到标准化铁路到站时间
But given the standardization of railroad timekeeping
以及现代化警报和煞车系统
and the modernization of both warning and braking systems,
希望有足够保护措施避免相撞
hopefully, enough safeguards are in place to avoid a crash altogether.
一只大象和一只大羊驼 正从高处堕下并会死亡
An elephant and a llama are falling to their deaths from a great height.
你只能拯救一只 会是哪只
You can only save one. Which?
我会救大象
I'd save the elephant,
希望牠可以令大羊驼停止堕下
in hopes that it could break the llama's fall.
是非题
True or false?
我通常都是对的 我的朋友大部分都是幻想出来的
I'm usually right. Most of my friends are imaginary.
我的内心一般都不觉得空虚
I don't generally feel empty inside.
真正的改变是不可能的
Real change is impossible.
鱼很恐怖
True.
是
你会看电视吗
Do you watch television?
不怎麽看
Not really.
你勇敢吗
Are you brave?
你勇敢吗
Are you brave?
我想自己勇敢
I would like to think so.
(你勇敢吗 我想自己勇敢)
停笔
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表