剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
什麽
What?
咸饼乾 饼乾跟贼同音
Well, saltines. Crackers.
保险箱贼
Safe crackers.
对 我那部分没留心听
Yeah, I wasn't paying attention during that part.
告诉他们传讯人的事
Let's tell them about the Messengers.
好
Right.
这有点复杂
That's gonna be a little complicated.
我们为何要用谜语联络
Why do we have to communicate in riddles?
因为要很小心
An abundance of caution?
「躲藏」 即是什麽 毛皮吗
"Hide"? What's that? A pelt?
也许是化身博士 我们没谈过这个
Dr. Jekyll, maybe? We never went over that one.
他仍在说「躲藏」
He's still saying "hide."
躲藏…
Oh, hide, hide!
我明明看到了什麽
I know I saw something.
根据电筒的移♥动♥模式
Based on the flashlight's movement patterns,
我想他们没事
I think they're okay.
好
Oh, good.
我没事 亲爱的 我很平静 谢谢
Oh, I'm okay, dear. I'm stable. Thank you. Hmm.
你何不进去
-Why don't you head inside? -Hmm.
你的木工技巧一流
Your carpentry skills are amazing.
天啊
Goodness.
木工需要热诚
-Woodworking is a passion. -Ah.
凯特 宿舍在那边
Um, Kate? The dorm is that way.
你们先回去 我要上去
You guys go back. I'm going up there.
你认为发射器在上面吗
You think the transmitter's up there?
我不知道 但塔楼内不会有好事发生
Don't know. But nothing good ever happens in a tower.
我想应该直接上去
Thought I might go right at it!
或是从侧边的窗户进去
Or up the side and through the window.
这样太危险 而且太早了
It's too dangerous and too soon.
我们要怎样爬上去
How are we supposed to climb up that?
不是你们 是我 我一个人去
Not you. Me. By myself.
带上我的桶子
With my bucket.
不要 你可能会掉下来
Oh, no. You might fall.
我们是团队 凯特
We're a team, Kate.
那代表我们什麽事都要投票吗
So, that means we have to all vote on everything now?
若你被发现 也会影响我们
If you get caught, it comes back on us.
你们看 她用脑了
Look, she's thinking.
你有人格缺陷
You have a personality flaw.
我为何在乎你想什麽
Why would I care what you think?
你没洞察力
You're not perceptive.
我们现在能回房♥间吗
Can we go back to the rooms now?
队友
Team?
大家好
Hello!
欢迎
Welcome.
我认得演讲厅里的很多人
I recognize a lot of you from the halls,
但也看到一些新脸孔
but I also see some new faces among us.
让人兴奋
Exciting.
好了
So...
我是…
I am...
大城先生
Mr. Oshiro.
这个课程为实用心理学解难机制
And this class is called "Psychopractical Problem Dynamics".
别被吓到
Don't be alarmed.
这个花巧名称只是代表一个系统
That's really just a fancy term for system
或实践式智力敏度提升培训
and/or practice-based mental acuity enhancement,
根据现实或理论谜团和难题而定
based on both real-world and abstract enigmas and conundrums.
我保证很有趣
It's fun, I promise.
我喜欢他
I like him.
不如我们开始吧
So, why don't we dive right in?
你们看到
As you can see,
墙上有三个灯掣
there are three light switches on the wall,
其中一个可以开启我们楼上班房♥的灯
one of which activates the lamp in the classroom directly above us,
我们这里当然看不到
which we obviously can't see from here.
若你们只可以上去检查一次
If you're only allowed to check up there once,
你要怎样判断哪个掣开启楼上的灯
how can you determine which switch activates the lamp?
是 玛天娜
Yes, Martina?
考虑到数字选择性偏差
Taking into consideration number selection bias,
谜题设计师的假定智力范围
the assumed IQ range of the puzzle designer,
以及大家都知道
and the widespread knowledge
包剪锤的半张手招数
of the rock-paper-scissors wrap-around opening gambit,
结论只有一个 第一个掣 很讽刺
one must conclude that the first switch will, ironically,
总是开灯的掣
always be the active one.
你的推理不正确
Your reasoning is incorrect.
有其他想法吗
Any other ideas?
-用一个超长的口腔镜 -不是
-A very long dental mirror. -No.
用三卷绳和一艘私人飞船
Three spools of twine and a personal dirigible.
-不是 -不断开关
-No. -Flip it and flip it and flip it?
对不起 不是
I'm sorry, no.
受过训练 穿着光电伏打背心的小狗
A small trained dog with a photovoltaic vest.
很有趣的方法 但不是
Interesting approach, but, no.
是 雷尼
Yes... Reynard?
是雷尼
It's Reynie.
我想我会开第一个掣
I think what I would do is flip the first switch.
等十分钟
Then wait ten minutes.
然後关掉 再开第二个掣
Then I'd turn it off and flip the second switch.
然後到楼上看
Then I'd check upstairs.
若灯亮着 答案就是第二个掣
If the light is on, then it's the second switch.
若灯不亮…
If the light is off...
我就会摸灯泡
then I'd touch the bulb.
若是热的 就是第一个掣
If it's hot, then the first switch is the one.
若是冷的…
And if it's cold...
就是第三个掣
then it's the third switch.
很棒 雷尼 很合逻辑
Very nice, Reynie. Well reasoned.
对 真厉害 我很喜欢雷尼
Yes, that's great. Love Reynie.
但步骤太多了 答案明显是第二个掣
But that's a lot of work when it's obviously the second switch.
你为何这麽说
Why do you say that?
任何合资格的建筑商都会把灯掣
Any competent builder would place the light switch
装在离外门框1.5寸的位置
one and a half inches out from the king stud of the doorjamb.
那就是第二个掣
And that would be the second switch.
另外两个明显是假的
The other two are clearly dummy switches.
我觉得重点不是建筑 而是…
I think the focus is less in construction and more...
我觉得这种学校绝对不会
I highly doubt that a school such as this
用不称职的建筑商
would contract with a less-than-competent-builder.
我想你搞错重点了
I think you're missing the point.
-是第二个掣吗 -韦瑟罗小姐…
-Is it the second switch? -Ms. Wetherall...
是第二个掣吗
Is it the second switch?
是
Yes.
精彩…
Wonderful. Wonderful.
这里有不少见解 很有创意 太出色了
That's some insight right there. Such creativity. Gracious.
欢迎几位新生
Welcome, new students.
我是你们的校长 LD居廷博士
I'm your headmaster, Dr. L.D. Curtain.
我跟你们说
I tell you...
这两人…
These two...
这两人绝对要密切注视
these two are ones to watch.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表