剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
We have to do something!
就算我们会被消除记忆也要去
Even if it means getting our brains swept?
也许是好事 当是卸掉包袱
Might be nice, actually, to be unburdened.
康诗妲丝 那才不是好事
No, Constance, it's not nice.
没人会被消除记忆
No one's getting brainswept.
我们要想办法让耳语者失灵
We have to figure out a way to disable the Whisperer
而且不被发现
without getting caught.
好 你有什么计划
Okay. What's the plan?
你怎么想
What do you say?
拿着你赚的钱回家 还是下双倍注
Keep your earnings and go home, or double down?
你想转接到哪里
How may I direct your call?
你好 我想连接到少年福利部
Hi, yes, I'd like to be connected to the Department of Juvenile Well-Being.
请等等
Please hold.
你说了 她要下双倍注
You said it. She's doubling down!
让你的钱翻倍 得到赢三倍的机会…
For double your dollars and a chance at the triple-double...
喂
Hello.
你好 我想报告一宗事件 地点…
Hi. Yes, I'd like to report an incident which took place...
你打的电♥话♥号♥码已停止服务
The number you dialed is no longer in service.
不便之处 敬请原谅 再见
We apologize for the inconvenience. Goodbye.
喂 你好
Hello? Hello?
我觉得不是萨摩亚或皮特凯恩群岛
I don't think it's Samoa or the Pitcairn Islands.
是不是基里巴斯
Is it Kiribati?
你答对了 恭喜
You're right! Congratulations.
桂格 揭晓她赢了什么
Greg, tell her what she's won.
你为何现在剪头发 现在10时了
Why are you getting a haircut now? It's ten o'clock.
那是传统思想
That's conventional thinking.
对
Oh. Right.
而且有点批判性 对吧
With a little bit of judgement attached, don't you think?
-我只是好奇 -少来了
-I was just curious. -Oh, come on.
你知道没有所谓的中性评论 儿子
You know there's no such thing as a neutral comment, son.
真的很有趣
It's so interesting.
当大多数人对一件事感到好奇
When most people are just curious about something,
他们总是有意见
they always have an opinion.
-任何人都有意见 爸爸 -一点也没错
-Everyone has an opinion, Dad. -Oh, you're exactly right.
-反正目前是这样 -不代表你一定要听
-For the moment, anyway. -Doesn't mean you have to listen to it.
-明天之后就不用 -明天会发生什么事
-Not after tomorrow. -What's going on tomorrow?
明天将会是个大日子
It's gonna be a very big day.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
剪得很好 保罗
Nice job, Paul.
但你剪漏了一小处
But you missed one little spot.
完美
Perfect.
简直完美
Just perfect.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表