剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
紧急状态源自讯息
The Emergency comes from messages.
讯息来自一个发射器 在高处 像一座塔楼上
Messages come from a transmitter in a high place, like a tower.
入塔的唯一方法是成为传讯人
The only way into that tower is as a Messenger.
我们只需要成为精英中的精英
So, we just have to be the best of the best,
在班上考取好成绩 成为传讯人
do well in our classes and become Messengers.
雷尼 你也许能打破纪录 成为本校最快成为传讯人的学生
You may achieve Messenger status faster than any student in our history, Reynie.
布卢姆先生 是我 雷尼穆尔顿
Mr. Bloom? It's me, Reynie Muldoon.
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
他连自己的名字都不记得
He doesn't even remember his own name.
-他们清除了他的记忆 -他被人洗♥脑♥了
-They erased his memory. -Swept his mind.
-这些是学生的名字 -排名
- It's students' names. - Rankings?
康诗妲丝和我都是黄色的
Constance and I are in yellow.
(查理比达斯)
查理会怎么样
What happens to Charlie?
所以若康诗妲丝和我的成绩没进步 下次就轮到我们
So, if Constance and I don't get our grades up, we're next?
我们要确保你们不被踢出校
We have to make sure you don't get barged.
或是更惨
Or worse...
凯特和康诗妲丝成绩不好
Kate and Constance, they're struggling.
没有犯错的空间
There is no room for error.
所以我们不能让他们失败
Which is why we cannot let them fail.
「违反本质行事」
"Become what you are not."
那是什么意思
- What does that mean?
他想我们作弊
- He wants us to cheat.
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
-这样不道德 -我同意 但…
-It's unethical. -I agree, but...
他怎可以叫我们作弊
How could he ask us to cheat?
浆糊 请留意环境
Sticky! Situational awareness, please.
佐治跟我们不同
George is not like us.
他不懂为了因应情况控制情绪
He can't control emotions for tactical advantage.
班尼迪真的想我们作弊吗
Does Benedict actually want us to cheat?
骗人是刺探情报的手法之一 是间谍情报技术
Cheating comes with the territory in the spy game. Tradecraft.
若我们被捉到 就会被消除记忆
If we get caught, our brains get erased.
但若我们不作弊 凯特和康诗妲丝就会被送走
But if we don't cheat, Kate and Constance get barged
她们会被消除记忆
and their brains get erased.
也许我们不必作弊
Maybe we don't have to cheat.
那是我之前看过他写的日记
That's the same journal I saw him writing in before.
也许有很多关键情报
Probably loaded with key intel.
若我们可以偷看
We get a peek inside that,
就能解决一切
we can end this thing right here, right now.
我们要怎样做
How are we supposed to do that?
我已有全盘计划
I've got it all figured out.
我称之为「突击居廷 阿尔法计划」
I call it Behind the Curtain, Assault Alpha.
战略示意图会後补
Diagrams and schematics to follow.
红酒炖八爪鱼
Wine-braised octopus.
整个早上都没见到你
Haven't seen you all morning.
我提早起床拆辫子 快完成了
Ah, got up early to remove my braids. Almost done.
我正在塑造新角色 为未来的卧底行动做准备
Crafting a new character for some future undercover work.
她名叫迪米查
Her name is Demetra.
一个名誉扫地的羽毛球星 有很多包袱和阴影
Disgraced badminton star, lots of baggage, ghosts.
我们为何会要你伪装成 名誉扫地的羽毛球星
Why would we ever need you undercover as a disgraced badminton star?
很多事很难讲
Hmm. You don't know until you know.
她为何会名誉扫地
Why was she disgraced?
不想谈
Rather not talk about it.
我是指朗达会说的 但她不会
I mean, Rhonda would. She wouldn't.
你比平常尖锐
You're a bit sharper than usual, eh?
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
我不知道从何说起
I wouldn't know where to begin.
有些苏格兰帽椒味
A trace of Scotch bonnet.
隐隐约约 不会太强烈
A whisper, not a shout.
树叶一直妨碍我的视线
That foliage continues to obscure my line of sight!
我需要视野更好的地点
I need a better vantage.
对不起 我有点慌乱 我想大家都是
Apologies. I'm a bit rattled. I suppose we all are.
我很好
I'm great.
首先 我叫他们冒着生命危险做卧底 现在还叫他们作弊
First, I ask them to go undercover and risk their lives and now cheating?
你知道我有什么感受
You know how that makes me feel.
恶心、後悔
Nausea, regret.
若我能追踪到孩子们提到的潜水员
If I could track those divers the children mentioned,
也许就会找到关键线索
it might provide some crucial detail.
我要上高处看看那个水湾
I need to get my eyes on that inlet from somewhere up high.
寡妇峰 正北方三英里外 山顶
Widow's Peak. Three miles due north, straight to the top.
那里是视野开阔的高点 虽然上山路途凶险
Offers a promising vantage point. Treacherous hike though.
完美 若有适当的望远镜…
That's perfect. And with the right telescoptics...
道布森反射式望远镜
A Dobsonian mounted reflector.
或者四寸折射式望远镜
Or maybe even a four-inch refractor, eh?
对 我们也许能看到线索
Yes! We just might see something.
知道我兄弟在水中建造什么
Some clue to what my brother is building in the water.
我们必须马上离开
Ah! We must leave at once!
不好意思 有人要捉你
Excuse me! You're a wanted man.
所以我们才躲来树林中
That's why we're in the woods,
避开追捕你的人
to avoid the people who are coming after you.
若你被人发现…
If you were to be spotted...
请让密里根处理
Please let Milligan handle this.
好
Fine.
至少可以让我帮忙 调校望远镜吧 二号♥
Can I at least help with the lens modifications, Number Two?
你留意到二号♥最近有点冷漠吗
Have you noticed that Number Two's been a bit distant?
工作场合上的事 我希望保持中立
I prefer to remain neutral on workplace matters.
我完全尊重你
Fully respect that.
-他在做什么 -他在写日记
- What's he doing? - The man is journaling.
午安 居廷博士
Good afternoon, Dr. Curtain.
雷尼穆尔顿 穆尔顿 雷尼
Oh, Reynard Muldoon. Muldoon, Reynard.
你有留意到你名字的音节 平衡得很完美吗
Do you ever notice you have a perfectly balanced, well-syllabled name?
谢谢 抱歉打扰你
Thank you. Sorry to interrupt.
不会 我喜欢和人交流 我有什么帮到你
No, I welcome it, human interaction. What can I do you for?
我们上次单独秘密会议後 你有什么问题急着要问我吗
Do you have a burning question from our previous two-man conclave?
是 凯撒沙律
Yes. Caesar salad.
总是引人入胜的头盘
Always an intriguing first course, yes.
怎么了
And?
在桌边即场做真的会比较美味吗
Well, does making it table-side actually improve the taste?
一餐饭的重点不只是味道
Ah, well, um, a meal isn't just about taste.
还有卖♥♥相、质感和诱人的声音
It's presentation, texture, auditory intrigue.
就像一出戏剧
It's like theater.
介意我写下来吗 先生
Do you mind if I write that down, sir?
请便 你要笔吗 给你
No. Would you like a pen? There you are.
她出手了
There she is.
她不能动来动去 我什么都看不到
She has to stop moving. I can't make anything out.
还有问题吗
Is... is that all?
我过来是因为留意到 你的日记有很多页摺了角
Well, I came over because I noticed that your journal has a lot of dog-eared pages.
我必须说我有点意外
I must say, that's a bit surprising.
让你意外的是我经常翻到某些页数
You're surprised that I have pages to which I frequently refer?
不 先生 我意外的是没人给你这个
Oh, no, sir. I'm surprised that no one has thought to offer you these.
书签
Bookmarks.
用作书签的丝带
Well, ribbons functioning as bookmarks.
谢谢 雷尼
Oh. Well, thank you, Reynard.
康诗妲丝 去跟凯特说 「把镜移向西南方七厘米」
Constance, go tell Kate, "Move the mirror seven centimeters southwest."
-谢谢 -等等
- Thank you. - Wait.
你不打算放进去吗
Aren't you gonna put them in?
任何时候都要享受当下
Never defer happiness.
人们说日记的第二大杀手是摺角
The number two killer of journals is dog-earing, they say.
是吗
Oh, wow.
是谁说的
Who exactly says that?
所有人…
Everyone...
我家乡所有人
...back home.
这是地方谚语
Uh, it's a regional-ism.
拜托 雷尼 继续拖延
Come on, Reynie. Keep stalling.
其实有个女士叫绮丝帕拉当尼亚 她在家乡很有名
In fact, there's this one woman, Izzy Paladonia, she's locally famous.
看来这句格言是她创的
And I assume she coined the maxim?
是 她的专长是保护日记
Yes, yes. She specializes in journal upkeep.
-她最擅长修补小牛皮 -小牛皮…
-She's a master at calfskin revival. -Calfskin...
人们从世界各地远道而来
And people travel from all around the world
-向她学艺 -是吗
- to learn from her. - Do they?
-是 -左边
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表