剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
再想办法阻止大改进
then we can figure out how to stop the Improvement.
然后彻底破坏耳语者
And destroy the Whisperer once and for all.
也许有其他方法阻止大改进
Maybe there's another way to stop the Improvement
而不用破坏…
without destroying the...
耳语者
Whisperer.
耳语者本身不是邪恶的东西
I mean, the Whisperer itself isn't evil.
那只是工具
It's just a tool.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
浆糊 我明白你的感受
Sticky, I know how you feel.
我有相同的感觉
I felt the same thing.
那让你所有焦虑和压力消失
It makes all your anxiety and stress just evaporate.
那是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
对我们不是
For us, no.
但对接收到讯息的人来说就是
But for everyone else getting those messages, it is.
那只会带来焦虑和压力
It's causing nothing but anxiety and stress.
他盲目相信那人的话
He's drinking the Kool-Aid.
全盘接受
Gulping it.
听着 我们只可以互相依赖
Look, the only people we can rely on are each other.
所以我们必须合作 比以前更相信对方 好吗
That means we have to work together and trust each other more than ever, okay?
华盛顿先生
Mr. Washington.
你要去执行传讯人职务
You're wanted for Messenger duty.
我不知道这么快 就会再次被召去耳语者
I didn't realize I'd get called back to the Whisperer so soon.
不是所有想法都要说出来
Not all thoughts need to be vocalized.
对 我只是有点兴奋
Right, right. I'm just a little excited.
完全可以理解
Perfectly understandable.
浆糊华盛顿
Sticky Washington.
朋友
Friend.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你伟大心灵的证明
It's a testament to your tremendous mind.
你昨天的表现很出色
What you did yesterday was outstanding.
简直令人振奋
Exhilarating, actually.
真的 我什么都不记得
Really? I don't remember anything.
你记得它令你多么平静和自信吗
Do you remember how calm and assured it made you feel?
是
Yes.
它对你的感觉一样
It feels the same way about you.
这部机器
The machine?
耳语者发出嗡嗡声
The Whisperer was humming.
充满生命和可能性
Alive with possibilities.
渴望跟这么有创造力的头脑配对
Inspired to be paired with such a fertile mind.
你很特别 浆糊
You're special, Sticky.
真的
You really are.
很多传讯人在潜意识反抗耳语者
So many Messengers unconsciously fight the Whisperer.
他们作出抵抗
They push back.
例如雷尼穆尔顿
Reynie Muldoon, for instance.
但你不知如何学会跟机器合而为一
But you somehow learned how to become one with the machine.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
来 请坐吧
Please... have a seat.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
你们看到提及传讯人职务时 他立刻变得神采飞扬吗
Did you see his face light up at the mention of Messenger duty?
有点恐怖
It's kinda creepy.
他要变节了
He's jumping ship.
真精明
Savvy play.
他不是变节 只是受耳语者影响
He's not jumping ship. It's just... the Whisperer.
它令人很舒服
It's so... soothing.
若你们也是传讯人 就会知道他经历了什么
If you two are Messengers, you know what he's going through.
就算我们有能力做传讯人 也是不用了 谢谢
Even if we were Messenger material, no, thank you.
我会尝试
I'd take a taste.
好了 我们现在要专注找农场和森林
Look, right now, we need to focus on the farm and the forest.
我会跟SQ谈 看他知道什么
I'll talk to S.Q., see what he knows.
凯特 你跟玛天娜谈 她现在是管理人员
Kate, you talk to Martina. She's an Executive now.
可以进入所有地方
She has access everywhere.
我可以试一下 但要她谈绳球以外的事可不容易
I'll try, but getting her to talk about anything other than tetherball won't be easy.
我呢
What about me?
我有什么任务
What's my mission?
不如你继续做目前的事
Why don't you stay the course?
去上堂 眼观四路 耳听八方
Go to class, keep your eyes and your ears open.
快点 时间不多了
Hurry up. Time is wasting.
穿上鞋子 拿起外套
Put on your shoes and grab your coat.
别留在室内
Don't stay indoors.
避开雨水 遮着头顶
Avoid the rain and cover your head.
当你外表好看 就会感觉好一点
When you look good, you feel better.
快点 时间不多了
Hurry up. Time is wasting.
穿上鞋子 拿起外套
Put on your shoes and grab your coat.
别留在室内
Don't stay inside.
很高兴终於能让你关电视
I'm glad I finally got you to turn off the television.
究竟一个人可以看多少套游戏节目
And how many game shows can one person watch?
我喜欢游戏节目
I like game shows.
告我吧
Sue me.
上法庭告我
Sue me in court.
我去冲茶
I'll go get the tea.
避开雨水 遮着头顶
Avoid the rain and cover your head.
当你外表好看 就会感觉好一点
When you look good, you feel better.
-妈妈 -我想去购物
-Mom? -I wanna go shopping.
(高恢复系数 鼓筒水位)
这里还有一处提及无线电波
Here's another one dealing with radio waves.
这是北埃及小林姬鼠的睡眠模式
Ah, the sleep pattern of the North Egyptian wood mouse.
是
Yes.
形容了新的电视讯号♥发射塔 如何扰乱这些模式
Describing how these patterns were disrupted by a new TV transmission tower.
你在垂死挣扎
You're grasping at straws.
很明显 他比任何人更想阻止居廷 尤其是现在
Obviously, he wants to stop Curtain more than anyone, especially now.
但若他说已试尽所有方法 而且全都行不通
But if he says he's tried everything here and none of it's worked,
我相信他
I believe him.
我听到 我尊重他
I hear that. I honor that.
但那不是表示他差点解开谜团
But isn't that just another way of saying he came this close to solving the puzzle,
但就是破解不了吗
but just couldn't crack it?
你可以说一个伟大的解谜家 知道何时要转到下一个谜团
One could argue that a great puzzle solver knows when to move on to the next puzzle.
或者伟大的解谜家只是气馁了
Or maybe the great puzzle solver is just discouraged.
SQ
S.Q.
你在做什么
What are you up to?
其实我只是在留意水上的反光
Actually, I was just noticing the light on the water.
是 用铅笔很难画那些闪光
Yeah, those sparkles are pretty hard to get right with pencil.
你也画画吗
You draw?
我有时间就会画
As much as I can.
当然
Definitely.
我之前不知道
Didn't know that.
对 我喜欢画画
Oh, yeah. I love to draw.
尤其是画大自然 树木
Especially nature, trees.
这个岛上有个很棒的森林
There's an amazing forest right here on the island.
真的 一个森林
Really? A forest?
我会去那里画画
I go there to draw.
有时只是坐下 听那里的声音
Or just sit, listen to the sounds.
真棒 怎样去到那里
Oh, nice. So how do you get there?
只有我一个学生获得批准 有授权才可以进去
I'm the only student allowed. Authorized access only.
你不能带朋友去吗
You can't bring a friend?
我爸只容许我一个人去
My dad won't allow anyone but me.
其实我的老师佩鲁马尔女士 她不太想我来这里
You know, my teacher, Ms. Perumal, she really didn't want me to come here.
她肯定这间学校不适合我
She was sure this school wasn't for me.
但最后我要为自己做决定
But, eventually, I just had to decide for myself.
看看谁终於现身了
Look who decided to show her face.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我…来早了3分钟28秒
I'm, like... three minutes and 28 seconds early.
我是说昨晚
I'm talking about last night.
你去了哪里
Where were you?
我在宵禁后敲过你的门
I knocked on your door after curfew.
我在睡觉 我总是睡得很沉
I was sleeping. I'm a very, very deep sleeper.
像昏迷一样
Coma deep.
你的室友呢
What about your roommate?
我敲得很大力
I was knocking pretty hard.
局部失聪 烟花造成的
Partial hearing loss. Fireworks.
那么你为何来找我
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表