剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
凯特和康诗妲丝成绩不好
Kate and Constance, they're struggling.
所以我们不能让他们失败
Which is why we cannot let them fail.
班尼迪真的想我们作弊吗
Does Benedict actually want us to cheat?
作弊是间谍游戏的一部分
Cheating comes with the territory in the spy game.
若我们被捉到 就会被消除记忆
If we get caught, our brains get erased.
但若我们不作弊
But if we don't cheat,
凯特和康诗妲丝就会被踢出校 她们会被消除记忆
Kate and Constance get barged and their brains get erased.
至於你们二人 我认为可以用摩斯密♥码♥
For you two, I'm thinking Morse code.
浆糊华盛顿 放下铅笔
Sticky Washington. Drop the pencil.
你不是坐立不安 我知道那是摩斯密♥码♥
You weren't fidgeting. I know it was Morse code.
你跟谁作弊 浆糊 是谁
Who were you working with, Sticky? Who?
我要上高处看看那个水湾
I need to get my eyes on that inlet from somewhere up high.
我们也许能看到线索
We just might see some clue
知道我兄弟在水中建造什么
to what my brother is building in the water.
但我发现的这条通道…
But this passageway I've discovered...
我们必须派他们去
We must send them in.
(凯特韦瑟罗)
凯特 我不知道该说什么
Kate, I don't know what to say.
-到你 -发球吧
-You're up. -Just serve.
有潜质
There's potential.
其实我要被学校踢出去了
I'm actually being barged right now.
璧琦 记下她的尺码
Becky, get her sizes.
-什么 -你要加入我的球队
-What? -You're joining my team.
请跟我一起恭喜我们最新的传讯人
Please join me in celebrating our newest Messengers,
雷尼穆尔顿和浆糊华盛顿
Reynie Muldoon and Sticky Washington.
你们觉得裤脚不做反摺
How would you boys feel about a cuffless hem
长度到脚踝怎么样
with a half break at the ankle?
我们觉得挺好的
Uh... We like it?
我感觉不同了
I feel different.
我明白 好像有了自信
I know what you mean. Like confident.
-很重要 -非常重要
- Important. - Very.
裤脚没反摺 稍微覆盖鞋子
Cuffless hem. Half break.
你把我们带进摩登时代 阿方斯
You're dragging us into the modern era, Alphonse.
潮流正在改变 先生
The winds of change are upon us, sir.
没错 没人可以避免 你们可以暂停
Indeed. No one's immune. You can hold the work.
看看你们
Look at you.
两位 别低估度身订做的服装 带来的影响
Never underestimate the effects of a well-tailored outfit, gentlemen.
可以改善你的心情、生产力和创意
It improves your mood, your productivity, your creativity.
感觉到你们的力量吗
Do you feel your power?
真的很棒
It's really nice.
好极了 你呢 浆糊
Brilliant. What about you, Sticky?
我感到你有些犹豫
I'm sensing some hesitation.
你就不能容许自己奢侈吗
Can you not allow yourself luxury?
我明白
I understand.
你觉得自己不配 是吗
You're thinking that you don't deserve this, yes?
你不知道真正的测试
Well, what you don't realize is that the real test happened
在你尝试作弊后才开始
after the test you tried to cheat on.
你在压力下的忠诚
Your loyalty under pressure was as impressive
跟你渊博的知识一样令人佩服
as your encyclopedic knowledge.
甚至更惊人
More so, even.
我们珍视这种忠诚
And that kind of loyalty is what we prize.
这是你应得的 浆糊
You have earned this, Sticky.
你们都一样
You both have.
-谢谢 -谢谢 居廷博士
-Thank you. -Thank you, Dr. Curtain.
知道我觉得最惊讶的是什么吗
You know what's remarkable to me?
你们在同一日坐着同一辆车来到
Is the fact that you two arrived on the very same day, in the very same vehicle.
那只是巧合吗
Is that just a coincidence?
什么
Excuse me?
抑或这是命中注定
Or was it written in the stars?
绝对是第一个 巧合
Uh, definitely the first one. Coincidence.
完全是凑巧
Totally random.
奇怪
Strange.
无论校园的人在说什么
Well, regardless of what the word around campus is,
我不觉得有选错你们
I don't think either of you is a mistake.
相信你们一直在等这个
Now, what I'm sure you've been waiting for...
请拿着
Please hold this.
戴上这条肩带
With this sash
就要背负所有责任
comes all the responsibilities...
并享有传讯人所有的特权
and all the privileges of a Messenger.
看看你们
Look at yourselves.
自豪地戴着 两位
Wear them with pride, gentlemen.
自豪地戴着
Wear them with pride.
天才儿童神秘学会
(根据特伦顿李史都华 同名小说改编)
什么
What?
只是在思考
Just thinking.
我们可以把肩带绑起来 若我们日后需要…
The sashes could be strung together if we ever need a...
肩带绳
sash rope.
随便你开玩笑 但这是目标
You can joke, but this was the goal.
我们成为传讯人就能进去 取得情报
Being a Messenger gets us access and information.
我觉得佐治华盛顿喜欢他的新服饰
I think George Washington likes his new outfit.
我无法形容 手感很幼滑
There's no words. It just feels so buttery.
昨晚的讯息怎样
What about last night's message?
-你们收到吗 -当然了
-Did you two get it? -Absolutely.
很多点和划
So many dots and dashes.
「铜浪和钟中间 运用新闻」
"Between the copper waves and the bells, using news,
「移♥动♥哥林多国王的克星」
move the bane of the King of Corinth..."
-为何他不能直接说 -他想小心点
-Why can't he just tell us? -He's being cautious.
若他这么隐密 那一定很重要
If he's obscuring it this much, then it must be important.
或是他喜欢自己的声音
Or he likes the sound of his own voice.
似乎是一些指示 铜浪
Sounds like directions. So, copper waves.
我们要找红色曲发的人
We need to find someone with red, curly hair.
这里没人是红头发
No one here has red hair.
祖拿伯恩斯有金红头发 不过是直发
Jonah Burns has strawberry blond hair, but it's straight.
我不会为知道很多事而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for knowing things.
是那个雕塑 很丑那个
It's the sculpture. The ugly one.
在北校园
On the north campus.
-那是绿色的 -是氧化铜
-That's green. -Oxidized copper.
厉害 康诗妲丝
Nice, Constance.
你应该更常依赖我 他们只是负累
You should lean on me more. These guys are dead weight.
好 不知道钟是指什么
Okay. No idea what "bells" means.
但「移♥动♥哥林多国王的克星」
But, "Move the bane of the King of Corinth"?
那是希腊神话
That's Greek mythology.
哥林多国王是西西弗斯
The King of Corinth was Sisyphus.
他被众神惩罚
He got punished by the gods
被迫不断推一块巨石上山 直到永远
and was forced to push a boulder up a hill over and over, for eternity.
他不应该惹怒众神
He should not have angered the gods.
即是我们要找巨石
So, we're looking for a boulder?
但是钟和新闻呢
But what about the bells and the news?
穆尔顿、华盛顿
Muldoon! Washington!
看来女王要传召你们
Looks like the queen is requesting your presence.
我们该去吗
Should we go?
我们应该去吧 为了任务
We should go, right? For the mission.
做好角色
Play the role.
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hello.
你们现在是传讯人 应该在传讯人专属桌吃东西
You're Messengers now. You eat at the Messenger table.
-真棒 -我们不知道
-Cool. -We didn't know.
只是其中一个好处
Just one of the perks.
有很多位放脚 很舒服
Nice legroom. Really comfortable.
你们有什么秘密
So, what's your secret?
我们没秘密
We don't have any secrets.
秘密带来压力
Secrets cause stress,
压力引起各种疾病
and stress leads to all sorts of illnesses.
溃疡、胃酸倒流、颞颌关节症…
Ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux, temporomandibular disorder...
好了 没人试过这么快得到肩带 史无前例
Okay. No one has ever gotten their sash this fast. No one.
究竟是什么 家长有人脉 监护人很有钱
So, what was it? Connected parents? A wealthy guardian?
我们只是校内成绩好
We just did well in school.
那么传讯人的职责包括什么
So, this Messenger duty, what exactly does it entail?
-你只能自己体验 -那份满足感无与伦比
-You just have to experience it. -It's incredibly rewarding.
除非你崩溃了
Unless it breaks you.
那为何…
Why would it...
各位传讯人 昨晚有人看到 河的对岸有闪灯吗
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表