剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Why didn't you try to reach me?
我有
I did.
试图绑♥架♥我不算是联络我
Attempting to kidnap me is not trying to reach me.
你想做什么
So what do you want?
我相信是来幸灾乐祸
To gloat, I assume?
什么
What?
你为何会这样说
Why would you say that?
你真的觉得我是来幸灾乐祸的
Did you really think I came here to gloat?
难道你已经破碎到…
Are you that deeply damaged that...
其实我很高兴见到你
I was actually happy to see you.
尽管发生了这一切
Despite everything.
我想承认我的责任
I want to acknowledge my part in this.
你受伤害是因为我帮不到你
The hurt you suffered because I failed to help.
真的
Oh, really?
我不是来批判你 纳芬尼奥
I'm not here to judge you, Nathaniel.
谢谢你 你很友善和慷慨
Oh. Thank you for that. That's so kind and generous of you.
我是来寻回你 寻回我们
I'm here to reclaim you! To reclaim us!
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
我们以前那么亲密
We were so close, once.
我让你失望…
I disappointed you...
是这样吗 就这么简单吧
To say the least. To say the very least!
是
Yes.
我没回来找你
I didn't come back for you,
但部分是因为我需要自♥由♥
but that was partly because I needed freedom!
你总是想得到控制
You always wanted to control!
控制我 控制你的朋友 控制所有人
To control me. To control your friends. To control everyone!
控制人是错的
And controlling people is wrong!
真的吗
Oh, really?
我需要写下来
Well, I need to write that down.
这就像汤美积及斯事件
It's just like Tommy Jacobs.
什么
What?
汤美积及斯
Tommy Jacobs.
你记得他
You remember him.
孤儿院那个人
From the orphanage?
当然了
Of course.
你记得他跳舞很差劲 对吧
Well, then you remember he was a disaster at dancing. Right?
没得救
Hopeless.
我记得有一年
And I remember, one year,
我们要准备公开演出 汤美…
when we were preparing for the pageant and Tommy was just... Ooh.
极其笨拙 毫无节奏感
Desperately clumsy, absolutely no rhythm.
但你记得我跟你说什么吗
But do you remember what I said to you?
远离他
To stay away from him.
远离他
To stay away from him.
我真的很害怕他的无能会传染我们
I was literally terrified he would infect us with his incompetence.
但你说「你为何不能看他的长处 」
But you said, "Why can't you just see the best in him?
「为何一定要批评他 」
Why do you have to judge him?"
我看到你怎样鼓励他 以及他多么努力练习
And I watched how you encouraged him and how hard he worked to get better.
当然 我心想「你为何浪费时间 」
Of course, I thought, "Why are you wasting your time?"
但你相信他
But you believed in him.
汤美积及斯因此开始有自信
And that belief built in Tommy Jacobs.
表演开始时 他微笑踏上舞台
And when that pageant came around, he stepped on that stage with a smile.
并做出有史以来最难看的演出
And delivered the worst performance in recorded history.
班尼迪先生…
Mr. Benedict? Mr. Benedict.
是
Yes?
是
Yes?
那是什么噪音
What is that noise?
糟糕
Oh, no. Oh, no.
对不起 班尼迪先生
Sorry, Mr. Benedict.
我们尽力了
We do the best we can.
有时 那样就够好了
And sometimes, it's good enough.
你感觉到吗 重担好像消失了
Do you feel that? A weight has been lifted.
紧急状态消失了
The Emergency is gone.
全靠你们
And it's you who have done it.
校工已经回复正常 回到家人和朋友身边
The Helpers are returning to normal. To their family and friends.
回复以往的生活
To life as it was.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
牠喜欢你
She likes you.
一只难以捉摸的生物也会有情感
As much as an inscrutable being can be said to feel anything.
我听说你之前是马戏团表演员
I understand that you were a circus performer?
是的
Oh, yeah.
也许我有天会回去
I thought I might get back to it someday.
也许我已经太大了
Maybe I've outgrown it.
那里有很多好人 但有些人事纷争
Lots of great people, but it gets kind of political,
空中飞人对小丑 我成为磨心…
acrobats versus clowns, me stuck in between...
那有什么感觉
What does it feel like?
没有记忆
Having no memory.
感觉就像…在搜寻
It felt like... searching.
总是搜寻一个词语
Always searching for a word, or...
或是我面前一个谜语的答案
or the answer to a riddle that was right in front of me,
但就是找不到
but just out of reach.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know that feeling?
但我不能放弃
I couldn't give up, though.
因为我知道我要找的东西很特别
Because I knew that what I was looking for was special.
非常特别
Incredibly special.
我只是不知道那是什么
I just couldn't put a name to it.
是你 凯特
It was you, Kate.
一直都是你
It was always you.
现在我…
And now, I...
我记起更多事
I'm remembering more.
逐点想起
Bit by bit.
有趣的事
Interesting things.
我似乎知道极多琐事
I seem to know an incredible amount of trivia
是关于兴建…
about the building of the...
横贯大♥陆♥铁路的
Transcontinental railroad.
雷尼
Reynie.
你好
Hi.
我很挂念你
I missed you.
我非常以你为荣
I am so proud of you.
我写了信给你 在我脑海中
I wrote you letters. In my head.
是吗
You did?
写了什么
-What is it?
我想问…
-I wondered if...
你想问我什么都可以
You can ask me anything.
我想来跟你一起住
I want to come live with you.
我也一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about that, too.
你总可以找到理由 不做这么重大的决定
There's always a reason not to do something that's... so big.
但有时 你知道你可以做
But sometimes, you realize that you just can.
而且你可以踏出一步
That you do have room.
你想过去哪里继续学业吗
Have you given any thought to your continued studies?
我跟姑母谈过…
I have spoken to my aunt...
是吗 结果怎么样
Oh, you have? How was that?
不错
It was fine.
我们应该互相有共识
I think we understood each other.
好
Oh, good, good.
那你想怎么做
So, what do you want to do?
你知道我们这里很欢迎你
You know you're more than welcome here.
谢谢 但我希望入读船匠学院
Thank you, but I was hoping to go to the Boatwright Academy.
当然
Of course.
你绝对有资格入读
You richly deserve that.
那是顶级学府
It's the best.
听说那里的科学实验室…
I've heard the science lab is...
非常出色
Amazing.
那里一定会重视你
You'll be valued there.-
我们会尽力帮助你入学
And we'll do everything in our power to help.
好吗
Yes?
现在…
Now...
作为一个家庭 应该是要开枝散叶的
The idea of family is one that should be expansive,
而不是越来越少人
and not reductive.
因此…
So, for that reason...
我知道你想说什么
I see where this is going.
康诗妲丝 我安排了…
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表