剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
怎么回事
What is happening?
-你们有什么共同点 -我们都是孤儿
-What is it that you all have in common? -We're all alone.
我爸爸在我三岁时离开了我
My father ran away and left me when I was three.
我们要你们执行一项任务
We're asking you to go on a mission.
一项危险的秘密任务 而且不幸的是
A risky, an undercover mission, and unfortunately,
这项任务只能由儿童完成
one that can only be accomplished by children.
隐藏信息 他们来自哈勃岛上的学院
Hidden messages. They're coming from the Institute on Harbor Island.
你们四个要作为我的秘密特工 潜入学院
You four are going to infiltrate the institute as my secret agents.
你凭什么认为四个孩子能阻止这一切
What makes you think that four kids can stop all of this?
你们不是普通孩子
Not just kids.
而是四个非同凡响的孩子
Four extraordinary kids.
本尼迪特天才秘社
The Mysterious Benedict Society.
欢迎新同学
Welcome, new students.
我是你们的校长L·D·柯尔顿博士
I'm your headmaster, Dr. L.D. Curtain.
L·D·柯尔顿是你的兄弟
L.D. Curtain is your brother.
-他是我们一直在追捕的人 -是的
-He's the man we've been hunting. -Yes.
这个展览馆里有我最珍贵的发明
This gallery contains my most prized invention.
-低语者 -标准的精神控制
-The Whisperer. -Textbook mind control.
不仅仅是石镇 而是全世界
Not just of Stonetown, of the whole world.
-再见 自♥由♥意志 -该行动了
-Goodbye, free will. -It's go time.
是的 凯特 我们要去突袭高塔
Yes, Kate. We're going to raid the tower.
警卫请至低语房♥间
Security to the Whispering Room.
-红色警戒 -所有警卫…
-Code Red. -All available security--
我不是需要自我治疗的人
I am not some damaged person in need of self-healing!
或什么…
Or some...
-他随时会醒来 -他已经叫人来了
-He's gonna wake up any second. -And he called for help.
-你在做什么 -现在只需破坏它的意志就行了
-What are you doing? -All that is left is to break its will.
它是机器
It's a machine.
你为何不配合一下
Why can't you just go along?
是
Yes!
她做到了
Whoa, she did it.
我是柯尔顿
This is Curtain.
退下 “紧急情况”结束了
Stand down. The Emergency is over.
那是什么感觉
What does it feel like? Having no memory.
-失去记忆 -感觉就像在寻找
It felt like searching.
在我眼前的答案
For the answer in front of me.
是你 凯特
It was you, Kate.
一直都是你
It was always you.
-我真为你骄傲 -我想搬去和你住
-I am so proud of you. -I want to come live with you.
我也一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about that, too.
你考虑过要去哪继续学业了吗
Have you given any thought to your continued studies?
我想去泊特莱特学院
I was hoping to go to the Boatwright Academy.
你绝对有资格入学
Oh, you richly deserve that.
那里一定会重视你的
You'll be valued there.
-康斯坦丝 -恕我拒绝
-Constance. -Respectfully decline.
-拒绝 -收养的事
-Decline? -The adoption.
我会留在这里 但不需要搞什么文件
I will stay here, but let's not paper this.
-你打算怎么做 -我会找到他
-What are you going to do? -I'm going to find him.
我不会放弃他的
I won't give up on him.
-低语者只是个纪念品 -是吗
-Whisperer is just a souvenir. -Really?
我有更好的东西
I've got something better.
这可能会很有趣
Well, this could be interesting.
亲爱的秘社
My dear Society,
在我们一起生活的这些年
in the years since we've all been together,
人生出现了一些 意想不到的转折 不是吗
life has taken some surprising turns, hasn't it?
突然之间 我们发现自己到了意想不到的地方
Out of nowhere, we find ourselves in unexpected places.
七秒
Seven seconds.
你的怎么快那么多
How is yours so much faster?
我做了一种基于植物的膳食补品
I just crafted a plant-based dietary supplement
增加了它的线粒体功能
that increased her mitochondrial function.
太聪明了
跟一群很棒的新朋友共同经历
With amazing new people experiencing things
从未想象过的事情
we never imagined possible.
或沉浸在安宁的心境中 期待生活每日带来的惊喜
Or in the everyday surprise of that elusive state known as harmony.
当然还有意外的喜悦
Yes, there is joy in the unexpected.
它能让生活更丰富多彩
It can make life more colorful.
更刺♥激♥
More exciting.
有创意
Innovative.
但效率不高
Not efficient.
-我愿意用时间换取乐趣 -这很划算
-I'll trade time for fun. -That's a good bargain.
马奇
-Madge.
那是什么
What you got there?
但是
But...
有惊不一定有喜
not all surprises are good.
平静的海水也可能突然变得波涛汹涌
Smooth sailing can suddenly become rough waters.
所以我们对彼此才如此重要
That's why it is so important that we have each other.
由此我邀请大家来一场新冒险
And that's why I invite you all on a new adventure.
我们是一家人
We're family.
虽然日常生活可能会 把我们引向不同的方向
And though everyday life might send us in different directions,
但当我们遭遇狂风
when we encounter these squalls,
是时候让这个家重整旗鼓了
it is time for this family to regroup.
《本尼迪特天才秘社》
第二季第一集
改编自小说《本尼迪特天才秘社》
特伦顿·李·斯图尔特著
-做客的嘉宾是L·D·柯尔顿博士 -就是我
Our esteemed guest is Dr. L.D. Curtain. That's me.
人们会在路上拦住你 跟你道谢吗
Do people just stop you on the street and say thank you?
他们为什么要那么做
Now, why would they do that?
因为你凭一己之力 解决了“紧急情况”
Perhaps because you single handedly solved The Emergency?
这是有史以来最大的危机之一
One of the greatest crises of our lifetime.
-是的 -人们称你为英雄
-Yeah. -People call you a hero.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我只是个普通人
I'm just a simple man.
我只是发现了问题
Well, I am a man who saw a problem
并嗅出幕后黑手是个流氓科学家
and sniffed out the rogue scientist responsible.
-就是盖里森博士 -是的
-Dr. Garrison. -Yes.
你会觉得受到了背叛吗
Do you feel personally betrayed?
当然会
Of course, I do. I do.
但是今天的主角不是我 我只是…
But this isn't about me. I'm just...
我只是很感激我有真知灼见
I'm just thankful that I had the unique intellect
知道如何解决问题
and know how to solve the problem.
为所有人排忧解难
For everyone.
-现在你自创了幸福企业 -是的
-And now your latest venture, Happiness. -Happiness.
你做了讲座 上了电视特别节目 出了新书
Lectures, television specials, a new book.
你已经称得上是大♥师♥了
You've become a guru of sorts.
能渐渐让世界不再有悲伤
Ridding the world of sadness, one person at a time.
-是的 -他们说你能让任何人幸福
-Yes. -They say you can make anyone happy.
我不能控制他们说什么 但是的
I can't control what they're saying, but yes.
我可以
I can.
你好像不太买♥♥账
Oh, a raised eyebrow.
你不想要幸福吗
Don't you want to be happy?
一直都想要
All the time?
但人生不都是起起落落的吗
Aren't the ups and downs what makes us human?
不 我觉得你内心不是这么说的
No. I think that's your inner naysayer.
为什么不选择幸福
Why not choose happiness?
我问你
Let me ask you.
你知道你值得拥有幸福吗 汉娜
Did you know you deserve it, Hannah?
你知道你可以选择喜悦和愉悦吗
Did you know you can opt-in to joy and good feeling?
在我的指引下就可以
With me, that's possible.
选择
Choose...
幸福
happiness.
什么感觉
What is it?
我从心底涌上了一股强烈的幸福感
I'm certainly feeling an overwhelming sense of well-being.
是不是很美妙
Isn't it wonderful?
来吃早餐
Come, have breakfast.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
那是因为 你还没尝过我做的荷兰宝贝松饼
You say that before you have tried my Dutch baby.
宝贝们
Babies.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-下午好 这里是本尼迪特家 -你是谁
Who is this?
朗达在哪里
Where's Rhonda?
朋友 你难道还不知道吗
My friend, you should know better by now.
我知道 我只是在扮演自己的角色
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表