剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
我也不认识任何布卢姆先生
Nor do I know a Mr. Bloom.
你就是布卢姆先生 那是你
You're Mr. Bloom. That's you.
若那是我的名字 我应该会知道
I think I'd know if that was my name.
但希望你享受这里的校园生活
But you should enjoy life here at the Institute.
我就很享受
I certainly am.
你在做什么
What were you doing?
你不应该跟校工谈话
You're not supposed to talk to the Helpers.
布卢姆先生是督学
Mr. Bloom is a school inspector.
或者以前是 他每年捐款日都会来
Or he used to be. Came for Donor Day every year.
其实他很好人 你看得出他满心关怀
He was actually kind of nice. You could tell he cared.
他认得我的 但刚才完全不理我
He knows me, but he just looked right through me.
你也没那么难忘
You're not so memorable.
什么 我是称赞你
What? Compliment!
这怎会是称赞
How is that a compliment?
他连自己的名字也不记得
He doesn't even remember his own name.
他一定是出了事
Something happened to him.
有很多种伤势和障碍
There's all kinds of injuries and disorders
可以令人失去人格
that can cause a loss of personality effect.
我觉得不是 他一定是出了事
I don't think so. Something happened to him.
真的很怪 彷佛…
It was really weird, like...
他们清除了他的记忆
- Like... - They erased his memory!
他被人洗♥脑♥了
Swept his mind.
-很疯狂 -对 疯狂
-That's crazy. -Yes. Crazy.
我们不认识这种人吗
It's not like we know someone just like that.
孤独、心灵破碎 还会这样做
Lonely. Broken. Does this.
你要去哪里吗 先生
You going somewhere, sir?
密里根
Oh, Milligan.
我需要回家拿一些重要文件
There's, uh, there's critical papers at home
我发现也许是关键
that I need that I'm realizing might be the key.
你要去拿吗 还是…
Ah, and... and, uh, you are gonna get them? Or...
你觉得很荒谬
That's absurd to you?
-因为我的职责 我有点… -我不能坐视不理…
-Just my job, my role. I sort of... -I can't just sit here. I...
他是我兄弟 我一定要阻止他 一定要行动
He's my brother. I have to stop him. I have to take action.
-我一定要采取直接行动 -你不能冒险 先生
-I have to take direct action! -Your safety can't be risked, sir.
我知道…
I know. I know.
我要你们付出太多了 大家都是
I ask so much of you. So much of all of you.
是 但是你付出得更多
Yes. But you give more.
是
Yeah.
那些文件放在哪个位置 班尼迪先生
Now, where are they, exactly? These papers, Mr. Benedict?
在一个浅蓝色空邮信封
In a pastel-blue AeroPost envelope...
放在…
Located in the...
边缘有个独特的蓝红V形标记
...with unmistakable blue and red chevrons along the edges.
放在…
Located in the...
而且右边有个褶痕…不 是在左边
And there's a crease on the right side... Nope! The left.
你看地址时 是在左边
As you read the address, it's to the left.
放在…
Located in the...
我书房♥里的掀盖办公桌中
In roll-top desk in my study.
听着 密里根
Listen, Milligan, uh...
这件事至关重要
It's vital.
我不会让你失望
I won't let you down.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
-发生什么事 -今天是星期四
-What's happening? -It's Thursday.
我爱星期四
I love Thursdays.
查理 你喜欢星期四吧
Hey, Charlie. You're a Thursday guy, aren't you?
所有人走开 别阻住我 我要过去
Everybody, move. Out of my way. Coming through.
你的神现在也帮不到你
Your God can't help you now.
拜托…
Please, please, please...
这些是学生的名字
It's students' names.
我觉得这是…排名
I think it's rankings?
你们看 我又蝉联第一
Huh. Look at that. Number one again.
不必鼓掌
Applause not necessary.
(雷尼穆尔顿)
(佐治华盛顿)
相信这代表浆糊和我在班上表现良好
I think this means that Sticky and I are doing well in our classes.
(康诗妲丝康堤尔、凯特韦瑟罗)
若康诗妲丝和我是黄色的…
So, if Constance and I are in yellow...
在中国 黄色代表好运
In China, yellow means good luck.
-我们在中国吗 佐治 -不是
-Are we in China, George? -No.
我们不是
No, we're not.
(查理比达斯)
那查理会怎么样
So, what happens to Charlie?
所以若康诗妲丝和我的成绩没进步 下次就轮到我们
So, if Constance and I don't get our grades up, we're next?
坐渡轮 被赶走
Ferry on. Barge off.
我欣赏这么乾净俐落
I admire the purity.
你们看到他上船时的表情吗 他们抹走了他的记忆吗
Did you see his face when he got on? Do you think they swept him?
-我就会这样做 很合逻辑 -我不能被清除记忆
- I would. Logical. - No, no, no. I can't get erased.
你又没危险
You're not the one on the block.
-我们能帮你们温习 -温习什么
-We can help you study. -Study what?
怎样读「盔宁」
How to pronounce kway-neen?
-是「奎宁」 -其实两种读法都可以
-It's kwhy-nine. -Actually, either way is acceptable.
这些测验都是在考我没有的才能
These tests are testing something I don't have.
面对现实吧 几位
Let's face it, guys.
-我就是下一个 -你怎可以接受
-That's me. -How do you just accept that?
班尼迪先生说任务需要我们四个人
Mr. Benedict said this mission was going to take all four of us.
我相信他 我们都有不同的技能
And I believe him. We've all got different skills.
浆糊和我也许擅长做测验 但你能看到我们看不到的东西
Sticky and I may be good at these tests, but we can't see things the way you do.
而且你的攀爬能力好很多
You're a much better climber, too.
对 而康诗妲丝…
Yeah! And Constance...
我会为了食物留下来
I'll stay for the food.
说出了重点 我很明显有作用
Point made. Clearly, I'm an asset.
同意 我们要确保你们不被踢出校
Agreed. So, we have to make sure you don't get barged.
或是更惨 比这惨得多
Or worse. Much worse.
(我们一定要做些事)
我不知道图书馆会外借缩微胶片机
Oh, I didn't know the library lent out their microfiche machines.
太好了
That's nice.
如你所见 没有纳芬尼奥班尼迪
As you can see, there is no Nathaniel Benedict.
他消失了 完全没他的纪录
He's gone. No records anywhere.
他的确在12岁之後改名做LD居廷
Oh, he did change his name to L.D. Curtain sometime after the age of 12.
那是个假设
That's the assumption.
但假设足以致命 对吧
But assumptions can be deadly, eh?
我们想确保他是你的兄弟
We wanted to make sure he was your brother.
这就是我们确认的结果
Here was our confirmation.
看起来熟悉吗
Look familiar?
你犹豫也很正常
Your hesitation is warranted,
但若你把耳珠到肩膊的距离
but if you divide the distance from the earlobe to the shoulder
除以耳珠到鼻尖的距离
by the distance from the earlobe to the center of the nose...
克赛尔瓜尔达多比例
The Crochet-Guardado ratio.
是 跟你的比例一模一样
Yes. It's an exact match to yours.
正如你所想 LD居廷是你失散已久的兄弟
L.D. Curtain is, as you thought, your long-lost brother.
他的公开资料有限 似乎刻意如此
Now, his public profile is limited. Seemingly purposefully so.
但他的名字跟一些科学论文有关
But his name is attached to some scientific papers,
他的研究非常奇特
pursuing some very strange threads.
他曾经在航♥空♥科技研究所工作
He worked at an aeronautical institute,
研究阶段脉冲发射器 用来向卫星传送数据包
working on a phased-pulse transmitter meant to send data packages to satellites.
他是个科学家和工程师
He was a scientist and an engineer.
也是个哲学家
As well as a philosopher.
他曾在特罗姆斯嘉特智库工作
He worked at Trommsgard Kollectif...
研究元本体论二分法
...studying meta-ontological dichotomies.
他要发表论文 才出於无奈留下名字
His name is only on these papers because they had to be.
除此之外 他刻意保持低调
He has otherwise very purposely flown under the radar.
这些论文确实挺出色
These papers are quite impressive.
看来很多人认为他有远见
He does seem to be considered quite the visionary,
尤其是在神经科学领域
especially in the field of neuroscience.
很明显
Ah, clearly.
但在所有领域都很出色
While excelling in all of them.
不过很难找到有他的照片
And yet he's very rarely photographed, eh?
他赢得博希奖助金也没有照片 当时他的年纪是…
Even when he won the Hiroki grant at the age of...
-什么 -你也竞逐过两次
-What? -You were up for that twice!
是的
I was. Hmm.
他…是实至名归 他很有成就
He's, um... It's a good win. He's quite accomplished.
还很强壮
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表