剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
Milligan, after you. Cheers.
-再见 -再见
-Cheers. -Cheers.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
很好
Now, it is very well.
开始考试之前 我想先谢谢你们的付出
Before we begin, thank you for your dedication.
我很佩服、荣幸和感激
I'm impressed, honored, grateful.
祝你们好运
Best of luck.
开始
Begin.
浆糊华盛顿
Sticky Washington.
放下铅笔
Drop the pencil.
然後马上去等候室报到
And report to the waiting room immediately.
我要保持水分
I gotta stay hydrated.
根据我的研究 行山的头号♥杀手是脱水 所以…
I researched the number one cause of hiking fatalities is dehydration so...
离山顶只剩下两英里
Only two more miles until we reach the summit.
两英里 好极了
Two miles. Excellent. Excellent.
我只需要看他一眼
I just need to get a look at him
然後就会了解清楚 找到他的弱点
and then I'll see and I'll know, I'll find a weakness.
我以为目标是视察那个建筑工程
I thought that the objective was to get eyes on the construction project.
当然了 这个任务有很多目的
Oh, of course. This mission has many dimensions.
任务是要调查实情
It's a fact-finding mission.
-那… -停
-There's... -Halt!
这是荨麻 叶子有很细小的针♥刺♥
That is stinging nettle. Tiny, needle-like hairs.
可以造成红肿痕痒和皮疹 会痛一段时间
Itching welts, redness, rash. Lasting pain.
天啊
Oh, my.
看来你曾经被刺伤
It seems you've been stung before?
相信是的
I believe I have.
谢谢 密里根
Thank you, Milligan.
你真是野外探险专家 对吧
You are really made for the outdoors, aren't you?
应该是的
I suppose I am.
-你刚才说两英里 -两英里
-Did you say two miles? Ah. -Two.
在这里等待
- Wait here. - Um...
我究竟要等什么
What exactly am I waiting for?
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们在石头镇遇到後 我觉得这里的气场改变了
After our encounter in Stonetown, I felt the aura here shift.
-气场 -氛围
-The aura? -The vibe.
或者乙太能量
The etheric energy.
我不喜欢工作的地方规则过分死板
I won't work somewhere where the rules are exceedingly rigid,
以及氛围过分沉重
and the vibe is so professionally humid.
我不会让任何人的私事 危及我们的任务
And I won't let someone's personal business endanger our mission.
我不会停手 二号♥
I'm not going to stop, Number Two.
那也许你应该离开
Then maybe, you should leave.
我安装好伪装物之後就会走
I'll finish installing the camouflage, then I'm gone.
不论你怎么说 但对我来说 那些都不是小事
Call them what you will, but to me, there are no small acts.
那么…那件事怎么样
So, how'd the you-know-what go?
测验很简单 我考得很好 大城也要向我低头
I aced the feeble test. Oshiro acknowledged me as his superior.
他表情很惊讶 因为你之前不及格
That look on his face was surprise since you were failing before.
我决定试试看
I decided to try.
浆糊呢
Where's Sticky?
好 我直说吧 计划不顺利
Okay. Brutal honesty. It did not go well.
我觉得我们暂时不用慌张
I don't think we need to panic yet,
但浆糊被发现了 然後被送去等候室
but Sticky did get caught and was sent to the Waiting Room.
什么
What?
这全都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我会说这是凯特的错
I would argue that it's Kate's fault.
他随时都会被人消除记忆
He could be waiting there to be erased.
我预期到可能会发生类似的事
I anticipated something like this might happen,
因此我事先想到23个救援计划
so I went ahead and created 23 rescue scenarios
以防你们任何一人被捉住
in case one of you ever got caught.
只有两个计划中浆糊会失去手臂
Sticky only loses an arm in two of them.
既然你们比较聪明
But you're the brains,
所以我会让你选择应该用哪一个
so I'll let you choose which one we go with.
有两个计划中有人会失去手臂
Someone loses an arm in two different scenarios?
不是有人 是浆糊
Not someone. Sticky.
我很欣赏你的精神 但…
I appreciate the spirit of that, but...
有些计划需要改善 我承认
A couple scenarios need work, I'll admit.
我们现在该把浆糊视作伤亡人员吗
At this point, should we consider Sticky a casualty?
不 我们一定要救他
No! We have to help him.
我们需要一个不会有人受伤的计划
We need a plan, one where someone doesn't lose anything.
我们要查清等候室中会发生什么事
We should find out what happens in the Waiting Room,
要撬开某人的嘴巴
shake someone down.
可怜的浆糊
Poor Sticky.
压力这么大 他肯定会崩溃
He will be crushed under pressure.
你们都是这么想的
You're both thinking it.
我现在已经不能说是担心了
I am beyond worry at this point.
我们已尽了力
We're doing everything that we can.
紧急状态越来越严重
The Emergency keeps getting worse.
我也不想取消盐滩之旅 但…
I hate to cancel our trip to the salt flats, but...
现在周围都不安全 现在没人掌控大局
It's just not safe anywhere now. There's no one at the wheel.
(欢迎来到石头镇市中心)
(无人掌控大局)
虽然她的名字是二号♥
She might go by the name Number Two,
但她已连续两年 在谢菲尔德经典赛夺得第一名
but she's been number one here at the Sheffield's Classic for two years in a row.
你知道那样没帮助
You know that doesn't help.
一点也没有
Not in the slightest.
那让我保持理智 我理智的时候 战无不胜
Keeps me sane. And when I'm sane, I'm unbeatable.
你好
Hello there.
你等了很久吗 请进
Have you been waiting a while? Please, come in.
进来
Well, come in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
好极了
Amazing.
-那么… -我作弊了
- So... - I cheated.
对不起 我知道这是错的 你也许不相信我
I'm sorry. I know it was wrong, and you probably don't believe me,
但你相信我 我也不想作弊
but believe me that I did not want to do it,
我不会再犯了
and I'll never do it again.
作弊 这倒是新资讯
Cheating? Well, that's news to me.
迪娜托莉女士的报告只提到 你坐立不安 骚扰到别人
Ms. De La Torre's report only mentions disruptive fidgeting.
已经有报告了
There's already a report?
让我困扰的是你觉得有需要作弊
What disturbs me is that you'd feel the need to cheat.
解释一下
Walk me through that.
什么
What?
你觉得我们的课程有缺陷吗
Would you say there's a flaw in our curriculum?
我们忽略了什么吗
Is there something we're not seeing?
也许是这一切压力 先生
Well, perhaps it's all the pressure, sir.
这些测验 孩子可能应付不来
The tests. It can be a lot to handle for children.
有点可怕
Mildly terrifying.
我觉得测验无法评估真正的智能
I don't think they measure true intelligence,
或是任何种类的智慧
or all forms of intelligence.
你现在还想顾及落後的学生
Even now, looking out for the lesser student.
真是无私
How altruistic.
你不是坐立不安 我知道那是摩斯密♥码♥
You weren't fidgeting. I know it was Morse code.
很聪明 华盛顿先生
It's clever, Mr. Washington.
但诚实一点
But let's be honest.
你刚才没用电报机 对吧
You weren't exactly using a telegraph, were you?
接收者也在课室内
The recipient was in the room.
你跟谁作弊 浆糊 是宝莉梅费尔吗
Who were you working with, Sticky? Was it Polly Mayfire?
她经常吹嘘自己对密♥码♥学很了解
She's so vocal about her knowledge of cryptology.
我认为她说得太多了
Too vocal, I think.
是彼奥特费尔斯比
It was Pyotr Fernsby.
不 他没这个胆量 一定另有其人
No, he's not brave enough. It must be somebody.
是谁
Who?
看看你
Wow. Look at that.
在压力下还这么讲义气 令人敬佩
Loyalty under pressure. That's admirable.
但我们要考虑更重大的利益 我们不能打扰进度
But there is the greater good to consider. Progress cannot be interrupted.
好了 也许你再等候多一会 你只在里面待了很短时间
Now, perhaps a bit more waiting then. You were only in there a short time.
刚才算是短时间
That was a short time?
对 一眨眼而已
Oh, yes. No time at all.
根据孩子们所说 有行动的是水湾的东面
Now, according to the children, the activity is due east of the inlet.
我们看看
So, let's see.
在那里 我的天啊 那是某种扇叶
There it is. Oh, my goodness. It's a fan blade of some kind.
很巨型 各种齿轮、摩打、高压电缆
Massive. Gears, motors, high-voltage wiring.
那些是水力发电涡轮
Those are hydroelectric turbines.
他为何需要这么多电力
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表