剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
你们可以去坐渡轮
You can head right to the ferry.
这边
This way?
有人吗
Hello?
这是个测试 笨蛋
It's a test, dummies.
转校生
Transfers!
你们等了多久
How long have you been waiting?
-一辈子 -不太久
-Forever. -Oh, not long.
你们真的不会采取主动吧
Hmm. Didn't really take the initiative, did you?
我们跟随指示
We followed instructions.
永远都是吗 跟随指示
Do you always? Follow instructions?
在适当的时候
When appropriate.
原来是某种叛逆分子
-Oh, some kind of rebel.
-我明白了 -什麽
I see. -What?
-只是开玩笑 -完全是开玩笑
-Just kidding. -Totally kidding.
-我是积逊 -我是姿辰
-I'm Jackson. -And I'm Jillson.
我们负责照顾你们四人
We're in charge of you four.
先带你们去宿舍登记
Let's get you checked into your rooms.
这…
This...-
这个没效
It's... it's not working.
那些孩子一定吓坏了
Oh, those children must be terrified.
你选了合适的孩子
You chose the right kids.
让他们走进完全陌生的环境
Put into a completely foreign environment.
-他们应付得到 -远离熟悉的一切
-They can handle it. -Cast away from everything familiar...
-而且有我们 是吧 -太疯狂了
-And they have us, eh? -This is crazy.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
这些孩子的勇气是我前所未见的
The bravery of these children, I have never seen anything like it.
真的勇气可嘉
It is such, such bravery.
二号♥
-Number Two. -What?
-又来了 -把他抬离火焰
-Again. -Get him away from the flame.
班尼迪先生…
Mr. Benedict...
就是这里
This is it.
卫♥星♥电♥视♥ 你们可以随时看
Satellite TV. You can watch anytime.
很棒的
It's great.
你是指做完功课之後吗
You mean, after we get our homework done?
是随时
Anytime.
你想的话 现在就可以开 我们鼓励的
Flip it on right now if you want. It's encouraged.
别担心
Don't worry.
跟男生房♥间的萤幕大小一样
Same screen dimensions as the ones in the boys' room.
他们一定也在观赏
I'm sure they're enjoying it right now.
你们全都是孤儿吗
You're all orphans, huh?
有些是
Some of us.
真惨
That is sad.
非常惨
So sad.
但这里有很多孤儿 没什麽大不了 很常见
But there are ton of orphans here. It's not a big deal. It's common.
那不代表这里很凄惨 这里很愉快
Which is not to say it's a bummer here. It's upbeat.
气氛愉快 除非你们令这里很凄惨
The vibe. Unless you make it a bummer.
我们控制不了
-We can't control that. -Hmm.
东校园都是宿舍 除了几间课室
East campus is all dorms, with the exception of several classrooms.
北校园包含所有校园
North campus encompasses all campuses
除了东校园 包括南校园
except East campus, including South campus.
听起来很乱 但其实不是
It sounds confusing, but it isn't confusing,
这也是本校的重要原则 你们将会学到
which happens to be an important principle you'll learn here at the Institute.
那是什麽
What's that?
塔楼
The Tower.
你们没理由要去那里 除非你们成为传讯人
You have no reason to go there, unless you become Messengers.
因此很可能跟你们无关
So, not likely it'll ever become relevant to you.
不太喜欢这两人
Not so high on these two.
那麽…校长是谁
And, um... who is the headmaster?
他希望自我介绍 你们很快会见到他
He prefers to introduce himself. You'll meet him soon.
自♥由♥市场…
The free market...
必须永远自♥由♥…
Must always be free.
自♥由♥市场…
The free market...
在某些情况下必须受控…
Must be controlled in certain cases.
自♥由♥市场…
The free market...
在某些情况下 必须自♥由♥得可以自我控制…
Must be free enough to control itself in certain cases,
-在某些情况下必须受控得… -他们在说什麽
-and have enough control to free itself... -What are they talking about?
-可以重新自♥由♥… -自♥由♥市场
-...in certain cases. -The free market.
-这是最受欢迎的课程之一 -自♥由♥市场…
- This is one of the most popular classes. - The free market...
必须永远自♥由♥…
Must always be free.
喂
Hello.
好
Okay.
知道
Mm-hmm. Yes, sir.
各位同学
Class,
莲丝将隶属控制部
Lindsay will report to Institute Control
她将会得到特别权限 因为她是我们最新的传讯人
where she will be granted special access, as she is our newest Messenger.
莲丝
-Lindsay.
时机真妙 碰巧让你们看到
Amazing timing that you'd get to see that.
通常校长会亲自来授予这个荣誉
Usually, the headmaster would come down to give the honor himself.
运气真坏 别记在心上
Oh, well, bad luck. Don't take it personally.
我们会去饭堂见他 打声招呼
We'll meet him in the dining hall for a quick hello,
一定会很难忘
and it'll be unforgettable.
对 好极了 太好了
Wow! Yes. Amazing. So... so cool.
那麽怎样才做到传讯人
Anyways, how do you get to be a Messenger?
根据成绩决定
Strictly merit-based.
你只需要在主科脱颖而出 成为精英中的精英
You just need to excel in the core classes and become crème de la crème.
你们四人…
I mean, you four...
那很难得 我就不会抱有期望
It's very exclusive. I wouldn't count on it.
但任何事都有可能发生
But anything can happen.
什麽时候是午餐时间
When's lunch?
随你喜欢
Whenever you want,
视乎当时是否有东西吃
if it's here when you are.
什麽
What?
姿辰女士 真的有点难明白这些规矩
Ms. Jillson, it's kind of hard to understand all these rules.
规矩 几乎没有规矩
Rules? There are virtually none.
你可以穿任何衣服 只要符合标准
You can wear whatever you want that abides by the standards.
你想多常洗澡也可以
You can bathe as much or as little as you like,
只要你保持清洁
as long as you are clean.
你可以一直开灯 直到十时关灯时间
You can keep the lights on all the way up to lights out at 10:00,
若你选择这样做 还有…
if you choose, and...
你可以去任何地方
You can go wherever you want,
只要你别去没路的地方
as long as you stay on the paths.
全都让人困惑
This is all so confusing.
他有点延误
He's running a bit behind.
我们可以等 我们真的很想见他
We could wait. We really do want to meet him.
当然了 你们又不是疯子
Of course, you do. You're not insane.
你想开电视吗
You wanna turn on the TV?
我觉得不是好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
大概是的
Probably right.
住同一间房♥也不错
It's sort of nice to share a room.
我明白 我家乡的孩子
I know. Kids I knew back home,
总是抱怨要跟兄弟姐妹睡同一间房♥
they used to complain about sharing with their brothers and sisters.
但我总觉得那样不错
But I always thought that sounded pretty good.
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hi.
桶子
Bucket.
现在到你
Now you.
我们要出发了
Well, we should get moving.
跟班尼迪先生联络
To make contact with Mr. Benedict.
第一晚就联络
On the first night?
我们还未知道名字
We haven't found, you know, a name yet.
至少我们知道是个男人
At least we can say it's a he.
(观景热点 灯塔崖)
I'm hoping we don't always have to squeeze through that bathroom window
希望我们不用 每晚都从洗手间的窗挤出去
to get out at night.
秘密行动有代价
Stealth has a price.
不适应就要死 佐治
Adapt or die, George.
浆糊最擅长摩斯密♥码♥ 来吧
Sticky's the best at Morse code. So, go for it.
-他们在那里 -好
- There they are. - Okay.
用密♥码♥通知他们我们安全
Use the code to tell them we're safe.
即是…
Which would be...
我们是咸饼乾
We're saltines.
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表