剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表
这是事实
It's the truth.
所以拜托了
So, please.
那些勇敢的孩子回来时 我会乞求他们原谅我
I'll beg forgiveness from those brave children when they return.
你们都很好人 但听完我的不义之举后
You both are so kind, but after hearing my moral smallness,
我也明白你们可能想…
I would understand if you two would like to...
辞职
resign.
-绝不会 -绝不会
-Never. -Never.
(水喉保)
卖♥♥出了763顶画家帽
Seven hundred and sixty-three berets purchased.
比我预计的还要多
Even higher than my projections.
-太优秀了 -谢谢
-Tremendous work. -Thank you.
我已关闭了讯息发射器 为明天做准备
I've just taken the messaging transmitters off-line to prepare for tomorrow.
倒数19小时
Nineteen hours and counting.
敬酒 博士
A toast, doctor.
我已戒了五年
I've been sober for five years.
我总是说
I've always said,
当你有一件好东西 就要作出大改进 把它做成杰作
when you have a good thing, improve on it and make it great.
当你有一件杰作 让它更上一层楼
And when you have something great, make it greater.
永不停止 精益求精
Never stop, only grow.
因为突破界限之后 就会有璀璨的成果
Because beyond the edge of what's possible lies the magnificent.
我们即将突破不可能的界限 朋友
We're about to go beyond the edge of possible, my friend.
做得好 凯特
Solid work, Kate.
磨滑边角 涂一层快乾漆
Round the edges, a coat of quick-dry lacquer,
就能取得管理人员权限
Executive access granted.
我会边走边做 来吧
I'll do it on the way. Let's go.
我们不能留下康诗妲丝 突然消失不像她的作风
Not without Constance. It's not like her to just disappear.
你今天见过她吗
Have you seen her today?
他怎会看到她 她又没有一起吃牛扒
How would you if she wasn't on a steak cart?
我们今早后都没见过康诗妲丝
None of us have seen Constance at all since this morning.
我开始有点担心
I'm starting to worry.
康诗妲丝不会有事
Constance will be fine.
我们呢 很难说
The rest of us? Not so much.
除非耳语者彻底毁灭了
Unless the Whisperer is trashed once and for all.
我不知道 风险似乎很大
I don't know. Sounds kinda risky.
我看到那些天线 浆糊 很巨型的
I saw the antennas, Sticky. They were giant.
SQ也确认了
And S.Q. confirmed it.
大改进的讯号♥明天将广泛传送
The Improvement's signal goes wide tomorrow.
我只是说 我们不用确切了解居廷的计划
I'm just saying, shouldn't we know Curtain's plan exactly
才进行突击行动吗
before we get into commando mode?
-你们别盯着我 -你去了哪里
-I did not need the spot. -Where have you been?
天花板
In the ceiling.
-之前呢 -那顶帽是怎么回事
-Before that. -What's with the hat?
不是帽 是画家帽
Not hat. Beret.
蓝色画家帽
Blue beret.
你比任何人都更清楚 对吧 佐治
You know it better than anyone, don't you, George?
今早 我有个想法
This morning, I had a thought.
不是我的想法 是我脑里的声音
Not my thought. Voice in my head.
是你的声音
It was you!
-我 -是
- Me? - Yeah.
你叫我买♥♥这顶烂帽 令我有意欲买♥♥
Telling me to buy this stupid beret, making me want to buy it.
所以我去了石头镇调查
So I go to Stonetown to investigate.
-你去了石头镇 怎样去 -这不重要
- You went to Stonetown? How? - It does not matter.
重要的是…
What matters...
所有人都戴上蓝色画家帽
blue berets on everyone.
居廷的日记有写着画家帽
Berets were listed in Curtain's journal,
但为何居廷叫人买♥♥蓝色画家帽
but why is Curtain telling people to buy a blue beret?
画家帽只是演习
The berets are just a dry run.
他要进行新尝试
He's just getting his feet wet.
那些不再是隐性讯息
They're not subliminal suggestions anymore.
而是命令
They're commands.
直接送到脑部
Straight into the coconut.
典型思想控制
Textbook mind control.
不只是石头镇 而是全世界
And not just of Stonetown, of the whole world.
我们走吧 马上行动
Let's go. Right now.
等等
Wait.
若耳语者威力这么大
If the Whisperer is that powerful,
我们可以将正面的想法 发射到人们的脑部
we could put good thoughts into people's heads.
让他们感到开心
Make them feel happy.
浆糊 你头脑不清醒 你不再是你自己了
Sticky, you're not thinking straight. You're not yourself.
我比以前任何时候都更像我自己
I'm more myself than I ever have been.
我终於感到开心了
I'm finally happy.
邪教万岁
Thank you, cult.
-闭嘴 我受够你了 -浆糊
- Shut up! I'm sick of you! - Sticky!
我从没听过你这样跟任何人说话
I've never heard you talk to anyone like that.
-她什么都不信 -我同情你
-She doesn't believe in anything. -I pity you.
我们没时间吵架了 雷尼
We don't have time for this, Reynie.
-丢下他 -不行
-Leave him behind. -No!
不能丢下任何人
No one gets left behind,
尤其是他们头脑不清醒的时候
especially when they're not thinking straight.
我头脑不清醒
Oh, I'm not thinking straight?
这里只有我清醒
I'm the only one here who is thinking!
好 你们想慢慢讨论吗
Fine! You wanna hash things out?
继续 我还有事要做
Go ahead. I've got work to do.
凯特
Kate!
等等 你不能一个人去
Wait! You can't do it alone!
剧集 | 本尼迪特天才秘社(2021) | 导航列表